Posted to alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Cheap food/poverty = obesity

convicted neighbor Vicky (percy) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >>Incorrect.
> >>
> >> It is the lie that "hunger is bad" that has been planted in our hearts
> >> by satan that compels us to overeat whether we are poverty stricken or
> >> affluent:
> >>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

> I'm not sure where the doc is

My cardiology practice remains in the Atlanta metropolitan area.

> , but his brother plays in the NHL.

Incorrect.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than you have
ever been in your life.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks

http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=ContactUs