Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Basic Pizza Cooking Question

My DiGiorno box says that I have to preheat the pizza at 425. But when
I put it into the oven, do I lower the temperature or should I keep it
at 425?
http://chefofsteel.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 9, 5:43?pm, "Syn Toniax" > wrote:
> My DiGiorno box says that I have to preheat the pizza at 425. But when
> I put it into the oven, do I lower the temperature or should I keep it
> at 425?http://chefofsteel.blogspot.com/

I think the box must have read, "preheat the OVEN to 435.". Then put
pizza in the oven til done.

Nancree

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Syn Toniax" > wrote:

> My DiGiorno box says that I have to preheat the pizza at 425. But when
> I put it into the oven, do I lower the temperature or should I keep it
> at 425?
> http://chefofsteel.blogspot.com/

What do the directions on the box say? Unless the directions say to
adjust the heat after preheating, then the logical thing to do is keep
the temperature at 425.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Syn Toniax wrote:
> My DiGiorno box says that I have to preheat the pizza at 425. But when
> I put it into the oven, do I lower the temperature or should I keep it
> at 425?

I seriously doubt it says preheat the PIZZA. Probably preheat the OVEN.
Is it still spring break?! What's the big deal about not being able to read
the heating instructions on a box of frozen pizza? Did they really stop
teaching people to read 30 years ago? Apparently so. Be that as it may,
you heat up the oven, you put in the pizza. You gonna ask us how long to
cook it now, too?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown said...

> Is it still spring break?! What's the big deal about not being able to
> read the heating instructions on a box of frozen pizza?

ROFLMAO!!!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> jmcquown said...
>
>> Is it still spring break?! What's the big deal about not being able
>> to read the heating instructions on a box of frozen pizza?

> ROFLMAO!!!

Come chat, sweetie I guarantee I can read what you type!

Basic Question [email protected] General Cooking 15 06-10-2005 04:39 PM
A Basic Question, Please. Dave Urring General Cooking 156 30-09-2004 05:38 AM
Basic cooking Frogleg Vegetarian cooking 5 30-03-2004 08:34 PM
very basic question Joe Winemaking 10 17-10-2003 02:34 PM
the most basic of cooking Jess Baking 4 01-10-2003 07:58 PM