Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Wastewater cleanup chemical in Salad Dressing?

Next time you're rolling up to Wendy's and decide to be healthy and
order a salad, choose your dressing wisely. One of the more popular
salad dressing choices, Reduced Fat Creamy Ranch Dressing contains an
ingredient called: Titanium Dioxide.

It's commonly used in wastewater treatment.

More info at:
http://cooking4health.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:
> Next time you're rolling up to Wendy's and decide to be healthy and
> order a salad, choose your dressing wisely. One of the more popular
> salad dressing choices, Reduced Fat Creamy Ranch Dressing contains an
> ingredient called: Titanium Dioxide.
>
> It's commonly used in wastewater treatment.
>
> More info at:
> http://cooking4health.com

At least titanium dioxide is inert. There's a much more "dangerous" chemical
seen in food called sodium chloride. Unlike titanium dioxide, it is
reactive.

It has these industrial uses among others (from wikipedia):

"used in a plethora of applications, from manufacturing pulp and paper to
setting dyes in textiles and fabric, to producing soaps and detergents"

--
wff_ng_7 (at) verizon (dot) net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Next time you're rolling up to Wendy's and decide to be healthy and
> order a salad, choose your dressing wisely. One of the more popular
> salad dressing choices, Reduced Fat Creamy Ranch Dressing contains an
> ingredient called: Titanium Dioxide.
>
> It's commonly used in wastewater treatment.
>
> More info at:
> http://cooking4health.com

You are not Paranoid - the food service industry is in fact trying to poison you
so you will no longer buy their products and kick the bucket. It's part of an
international conspiracy of the 3rd world to take over the oil companies.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 23, 8:26 am, "wff_ng_7" > wrote:

> At least titanium dioxide is inert. There's a much more "dangerous" chemical
> seen in food called sodium chloride. Unlike titanium dioxide, it is
> reactive.
>
> It has these industrial uses among others (from wikipedia):
>
> "used in a plethora of applications, from manufacturing pulp and paper to
> setting dyes in textiles and fabric, to producing soaps and detergents"
>
> --
> wff_ng_7 (at) verizon (dot) net

And it's even worse when combined with di-hydrogen monoxide. I got
some of that in my system and I was spitting and coughing for what
seemed like forever. Burned my throat and nose, eyes watering, it was
horrible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In rec.food.cooking, wff_ng_7 > wrote:

> At least titanium dioxide is inert. There's a much more "dangerous" chemical
> seen in food called sodium chloride. Unlike titanium dioxide, it is
> reactive.

> It has these industrial uses among others (from wikipedia):

> "used in a plethora of applications, from manufacturing pulp and paper to
> setting dyes in textiles and fabric, to producing soaps and detergents"

Don't forget dihydrous oxygen! It is routinely added to processed foods,
and even "all natural" foods, despite the fact that during certain
outbreaks, it has been known to inundate entire villages of indiginous
peoples!

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Salad Dressing BBQ General Cooking 41 27-03-2015 10:35 PM
Wastewater Bids | Wastewater Tenders | Wastewater Procurement Notices H2 Find Beer 0 03-12-2009 05:50 AM
Fun with salad dressing. Andy[_2_] General Cooking 26 18-01-2008 12:22 AM
Salad dressing Dimitri General Cooking 1 07-07-2005 10:29 PM
Jimmy Durante's Salad Dressing Salad 7Hawks Recipes 0 20-11-2004 10:02 PM