Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default $1.29 Google Collapse - I am holding what your looking for and forever I shall remain

http://en.mediaopedia.org/2006_11_21_history.html - Monday High Noon
brokers Billionaire showdown eliminates Captain Kirk and takes out the
Fed Right out of the picture signalling a solution to lack of a 10-k
filing. Fact is we are broke..... Bankruptcy is in the near future for
google with all the impending lawsuits and lack of " Real "
advertisers. As the fed signals disgust with google time to jump
ship. Either way I am telling you how it is, why would you want to
invest in a company that is un-profitable? Every Jew Alive knows if
you give a dollar and make more its blessed thou are and righteous in
what your doing. I am not picking faiths here I just want a jew to do
my happy dance.

Why do I hate google? Hate is a strong word, I don't hate google, I
had many trys at trying to make google profitable and I failed every
attempt. Lack of real advertisers, honest people working for them and
a honest click calculating system.

Finally the truth is out there........

Now google can't.... shelter money, time to sink or swim, float like a
butterfly and sting like a bee, be a pig about what you take the time
to help strength what yahoo and msn are doing. Amazon isn't going to
carry the bills google is fronting baby ,,, get out while you can
baby, comcast did it, you can too.