Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking for a townhouse or renting out yours?

Is your house for sale? Or is it for rent? Or perhaps you're looking
for a townhouse to buy? There's no reason to look away at OzfreeOnline
you will enjoy your private listings service to list property quickly
and easily.

Sign-up now at http://realestate.ozfreeonline.com, post your real
estate ads, all for FREE! This is Australia's premier free online
classifieds where your ads whether it is buy or sell will certainly
make it to the best!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 17, 4:29 am, "amos" > wrote:
> Is your house for sale? Or is it for rent? Or perhaps you're looking
> for a townhouse to buy? There's no reason to look away at OzfreeOnline
> you will enjoy your private listings service to list property quickly
> and easily.
>
> Sign-up now athttp://realestate.ozfreeonline.com, post your real
> estate ads, all for FREE! This is Australia's premier free online
> classifieds where your ads whether it is buy or sell will certainly
> make it to the best!

Maybe I will. I am sure there are lots of Aussies who won't mind the
short commute. And the nice change to ice, snow and -8C temps should
be a selling point. I mean , where in Australia can you drive on a
lake? One with water in it, I mean.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada