Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I need a confession from some of you

Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

I am ONCE AGAIN tempted to plow some of you!

I want to call you ugly names, make fun, aggravate etc..

but you know what? I am not going to do it.

I am going to channel all this bullshit somewhere else.
Oh I could unload on some of you... you know.. do a drive by post or
two.. unload some of this frustration..

but AHA!!!! I see now why some of you do this..
you take stuff out on innocent people like me.

Im not going to stoop..

but I wanted a confession, who will be man or woman enough to say...
"I have done this before"

Is there anyone? Is there even one?

but Look. We all know what happens when you toss a rock into a pond.
It ripples.. and spreads..

Now.. If I vent on you, and you got some on you...
what are YOU going to do with what I put on you.

Will you take it out on your employer? Will you just go hide and
**********? Will you FLAME SOMEONE ELSE

it's like a hot potato... geeez

but see...

My confession has turned into strength. I have talked myself out of
hurting someone needlessly. you know.. ****ing someone off on here.
Flaming them, taking anger out on them....

yaaaawwwwnnnn

Barry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Barry > wrote:

> Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.
>
> I am ONCE AGAIN tempted to plow some of you!

And I am SO tempted to killfile your sorry boring goofball ass!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote
> My confession has turned into strength. I have talked myself out of
> hurting someone needlessly. you know.. ****ing someone off on here.
> Flaming them, taking anger out on them....
>
> yaaaawwwwnnnn

There are worthy targets, grasshoppah.

OB food: I make the best lentil soup

on EARTH

and you have to try it.

It is actually so thick it is more like a side dish.

Yes, I have told you before but I must tell you
until I have proof that you tried it!

1 bag Goya brown lentils
1/2 large jar of your favorite Thick and Chunky Medium
Salsa
Two medium onions, chopped in big thick mouth-sized
chunks and sauteed in olive oil until brown and plump
and perfect.
Bay leaf if you want.
fresh pepper

Put the lentils in a large pot, fill with water, wash them,
poor the water off and cover with three inches fresh
water.

Bring to a boil, then turn down to a very gentle simmer,
uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add bay leaf and fresh pepper.

After 20 minutes, add sauteed onions and salsa.

Simmer low for another ten or twenty minutes, until
it is the desired thickness. Taste and add salt.

Serve with a sprinkle of sharp shredded cheddar.

MMMMMM!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>> My confession has turned into strength. I have talked myself out of
>> hurting someone needlessly. you know.. ****ing someone off on here.
>> Flaming them, taking anger out on them....
>>
>> yaaaawwwwnnnn
>>

> There are worthy targets, grasshoppah.
>

> OB food: I make the best lentil soup
>
> on EARTH
>
> and you have to try it.

> Serve with a sprinkle of sharp shredded cheddar.
>
> MMMMMM!!!

That does sound like the best! I always figured you for a hardy cooker.

Maybe these single women will wise up and cook some real food... I
mean... if they ever want to find a man that is.

Maybe they don't.

Which man is going to marry some vegan bitch, lol

LOL

oooo I don't eat meat

WAH? :O

CHECK PLEASE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 15, 2:54 pm, Omelet > wrote:
> In article >, Barry > wrote:
> > Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

> > I am ONCE AGAIN tempted to plow some of you!

> And I am SO tempted to killfile your sorry boring goofball ass!

Ok... go ahead. I won't say nothing funny while you're gone.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote

> Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

I couldn't care less, man.

> it's like a hot potato... geeez

Chill it in ketchup, then.

> yaaaawwwwnnnn

Agree.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vilco wrote:

> I couldn't care less, man.
>
>> it's like a hot potato... geeez

> Chill it in ketchup, then.
>
>> yaaaawwwwnnnn

> Agree.

Right. Till someone calls you a pinheaded short dicked muther****er.
THEN.. it's on! Then it matters.

IM TRYING TO PUT AN END TO THE VIOLENCE YOU ASSHOLE!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >, Barry > wrote:
>
>> Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.
>>
>> I am ONCE AGAIN tempted to plow some of you!
>>

> And I am SO tempted to killfile your sorry boring goofball ass!
> --

But then you would miss a genuine one-of-a-kind human being.
:0)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 15, 1:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>
> > My confession has turned into strength. I have talked myself out of
> > hurting someone needlessly. you know.. ****ing someone off on here.
> > Flaming them, taking anger out on them....

> > yaaaawwwwnnnn

> There are worthy targets, grasshoppah.
>

> OB food: I make the best lentil soup
>
> on EARTH
>
> and you have to try it.
>
> It is actually so thick it is more like a side dish.
>
> Yes, I have told you before but I must tell you
> until I have proof that you tried it!
>
> 1 bag Goya brown lentils
> 1/2 large jar of your favorite Thick and Chunky Medium
> Salsa
> Two medium onions, chopped in big thick mouth-sized
> chunks and sauteed in olive oil until brown and plump
> and perfect.
> Bay leaf if you want.
> fresh pepper
>
> Put the lentils in a large pot, fill with water, wash them,
> poor the water off and cover with three inches fresh
> water.
>
> Bring to a boil, then turn down to a very gentle simmer,
> uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add bay leaf and fresh pepper.
>
> After 20 minutes, add sauteed onions and salsa.
>
> Simmer low for another ten or twenty minutes, until
> it is the desired thickness. Taste and add salt.
>
> Serve with a sprinkle of sharp shredded cheddar.
>
> MMMMMM!!!

That sounds flippin' disgusting- Where did you find that recipe? On a
jar of Pace?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote in message ...
> Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

<Drivel snipped>

Did you forget to put the meds in the Thursday compartment?

This is not life or death.

Eat a piece of candy and chill out.

Dude

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Have a piece of candy and chill out dude" was I need a confession from some of you

On Mar 15, 10:40 pm, "Dimitri" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in ...
> > Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

> <Drivel snipped>
>
> Did you forget to put the meds in the Thursday compartment?
>
> This is not life or death.
>
> Eat a piece of candy and chill out.

lol - HEY! Why didn't I think of that.
Chill out candy.

greaat! you've just put 1 million shrinks out of business with "have a
piece of candy and chill out dude"

I love it! Maybe you should put that on T-Shirts and go Triple
Platinum!

Barry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 15, 10:36 pm, "merryb" > wrote:

> That sounds flippin' disgusting- Where did you find that recipe? On a
> jar of Pace?

oooo, you in trouble now

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:32:12 -0500, Barry > wrote:

>I see now why some of you do this..
>you take stuff out on innocent people like me.
>
>Im not going to stoop..
>
>but I wanted a confession, who will be man or woman enough to say...
>"I have done this before"
>
>Is there anyone? Is there even one?

Oooookey. Yes, I've been known to flame a person from time to time.
You must be a very inconsiderate person to post to this group and
complain about US! You swine. You vulgar little maggot. What is that
tripe you call your opinions? What is that scrofulous little tumor you
call a brain? Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag
of filth, you wad of pus. You're a canker. A sore that won't go away.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. I will never get over the
embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a
monster, an ogre. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the
appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less
than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And
did I mention, you smell? You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable.
You're grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. I have excreted better
things than you. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. You are a waste of flesh. You
have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral
equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void.
You are sour and senile. You are a disease. On a good day you're a
half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends
to character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and
filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all
unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You are
a fiend and a coward and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I
despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

There, I feel much better now! Have a nice day!

--
Zilbandy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Big Baller wrote:

> IM TRYING TO PUT AN END TO THE VIOLENCE YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Oh, I didn't notice...
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 15, 10:40 pm, "Dimitri" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in ...
>> > Ok.. Im standing here. I am fuming. I am frustrated.

>> <Drivel snipped>
>>
>> Did you forget to put the meds in the Thursday compartment?
>>
>> This is not life or death.
>>
>> Eat a piece of candy and chill out.

> lol - HEY! Why didn't I think of that.
> Chill out candy.
>
> greaat! you've just put 1 million shrinks out of business with "have a
> piece of candy and chill out dude"
>
> I love it! Maybe you should put that on T-Shirts and go Triple
> Platinum!
>
> Barry

Here's another "Hire a manic they work like crazy!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 15, 10:36?pm, "merryb" > wrote:
> On Mar 15, 1:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "Barry" > wrote

> > > My confession has turned into strength. I have talked myself out of
> > > hurting someone needlessly. you know.. ****ing someone off on here.
> > > Flaming them, taking anger out on them....

> > > yaaaawwwwnnnn

> > There are worthy targets, grasshoppah.

> > OB food: I make the best lentil soup

> > on EARTH

> > and you have to try it.

> > It is actually so thick it is more like a side dish.

> > Yes, I have told you before but I must tell you
> > until I have proof that you tried it!

> > 1 bag Goya brown lentils
> > 1/2 large jar of your favorite Thick and Chunky Medium
> > Salsa
> > Two medium onions, chopped in big thick mouth-sized
> > chunks and sauteed in olive oil until brown and plump
> > and perfect.
> > Bay leaf if you want.
> > fresh pepper

> > Put the lentils in a large pot, fill with water, wash them,
> > poor the water off and cover with three inches fresh
> > water.

> > Bring to a boil, then turn down to a very gentle simmer,
> > uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add bay leaf and fresh pepper.

> > After 20 minutes, add sauteed onions and salsa.

> > Simmer low for another ten or twenty minutes, until
> > it is the desired thickness. Taste and add salt.

> > Serve with a sprinkle of sharp shredded cheddar.

> > MMMMMM!!!

> That sounds flippin' disgusting- Where did you find that recipe? On a
> jar of Pace?- Hide quoted text -

Do you not like Pace Picante Sauce, in one of the various flavors, I
like the cilantro especially.
I love it, and you can put it on all sorts of things....

Rosie

Confession Thomas Prufer Barbecue 2 25-10-2015 09:03 AM
confession Troll Disposal Service[_2_] General Cooking 1 26-07-2015 07:52 PM
The Confession Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 02-08-2011 07:44 PM
Confession Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 119 20-08-2006 10:27 PM
Confession Tara General Cooking 16 24-01-2006 10:40 PM