Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dammit, I did it again

Sorry, my computer illiteracy does it to me every time. It was a damn
good dinner, but not worth posting my story twice. Again, my
apologies..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 12, 2:05 pm, "merryb" > wrote:
> Sorry, my computer illiteracy does it to me every time. It was a damn
> good dinner, but not worth posting my story twice. Again, my
> apologies..

You know you can just go into the 'options' on the top line of the
post and as the orginator, you can just select and delete the second
message. I find it quite handy if I hit the send button twice!

Cheers
Bronnie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 11, 9:11 pm, "Bronwyn" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2:05 pm, "merryb" > wrote:
>
> > Sorry, my computer illiteracy does it to me every time. It was a damn
> > good dinner, but not worth posting my story twice. Again, my
> > apologies..

> You know you can just go into the 'options' on the top line of the
> post and as the orginator, you can just select and delete the second
> message. I find it quite handy if I hit the send button twice!
>
> Cheers
> Bronnie

Thanks- apparently I need all the help I can get! Thought I stopped my
1st message, so I retyped a new version. I use google when I post
here. The computer is a relatively new tool for me, and it is still a
learning thing for me, Thanks for your tolerence!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11 Mar 2007 21:55:24 -0700, "merryb" > wrote:

>On Mar 11, 9:11 pm, "Bronwyn" > wrote:
>> On Mar 12, 2:05 pm, "merryb" > wrote:
>>
>> > Sorry, my computer illiteracy does it to me every time. It was a damn
>> > good dinner, but not worth posting my story twice. Again, my
>> > apologies..

>> You know you can just go into the 'options' on the top line of the
>> post and as the orginator, you can just select and delete the second
>> message. I find it quite handy if I hit the send button twice!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bronnie

>Thanks- apparently I need all the help I can get! Thought I stopped my
>1st message, so I retyped a new version. I use google when I post
>here. The computer is a relatively new tool for me, and it is still a
>learning thing for me, Thanks for your tolerence!

Keep on trying merryb. I wish there was a real news reader I could
recommend to you that's simple to set up and use. Unfortunately, even
Agent has crossed over to the other side.

--
See return address to reply by email

dammit Somebody General Cooking 104 01-10-2012 07:08 AM
God Dammit, how many times...? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 52 26-08-2008 11:07 AM
Tea, dammit! Melinda Tea 5 30-07-2005 02:48 PM
I'm back! And there is ONLY one of me, dammit Goomba38 General Cooking 56 21-08-2004 10:39 PM