Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.french

Default Do the french know how to make Chocolate Chip Cookies?

When I last went there the bakery only had buttery cookies no chocolate
chips
Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.french

milou wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:03:55 GMT, PorchMonkey4Life
> > wrote:
>
>> When I last went there the bakery only had buttery cookies no chocolate
>> chips

> As we all know, there is only one bakery in the whole of France

It must be a VERY busy place <g>
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.french

Bruce Fletcher wrote:

> milou wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:03:55 GMT, PorchMonkey4Life
> > wrote:
> >
> > > When I last went there the bakery only had buttery cookies no
> > > chocolate chips

> > As we all know, there is only one bakery in the whole of France

> It must be a VERY busy place <g>

No, they've outsourced the baking to Cambodia.

--
Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.