Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default It's GUMBO Day...

Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!

Sheesh.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

> Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>
> Sheesh.
>
> Andy

Oops. Forgive me.

http://www.penguinpowered.ca/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Nickname: What you want to be called.

Channel: #rec.food.cooking
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:39:51 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>
>Sheesh.
>
>Andy

We're in chat, talking about gumbo, for those that are
interested...resolving gumbo issues, etc.. So bring your
questions, concerns....

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/chat.html

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>
> Sheesh.
>
> Andy

With all the links I'm still having trouble logging in. Java enabled even.
any ideas?
Sarah

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sarah wrote:

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>
>>Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>>
>>Sheesh.
>>
>>Andy

> With all the links I'm still having trouble logging in. Java enabled even.
> any ideas?
> Sarah

You can try this

http://www.penguinpowered.ca/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

type in a "nick name" and "#rec.food.cooking" in the appropriate box and
hit the "log in" button.
--
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>
> Sheesh.
>
> Andy

I couldn't get the ingredients for my gumbo Something came up. But I'll
be along to watch the fun!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TROLL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Will somebody wake up and chat?!!!
>
> Sheesh.
>
> Andy

Gumbo has always been a staple our my home. Mama always served either
potato salad or roasted (we called them baked) sweet potatoes with gumbo.

This is what I did today: http://i7.tinypic.com/2ptrp6s.jpg

Robert

Gumbo ! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 4 02-03-2007 03:19 PM
Gumbo Roberta General Cooking 39 29-08-2005 12:58 AM
vegas trip: gumbo, gumbo, sushi, ribs, duck, duck, duck, crabcake, and the conundrum of kobe beef sliders Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 3 29-08-2004 07:04 AM