Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default looking for some good recipes to try

hi,

i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 11:31 am, wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
> there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

Yes, there are thousands!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 1:31 pm, wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
> there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

I hear that Europe has some recipes.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2 Mar 2007 11:49:15 -0800, "Nancy2" > wrote:

>On Mar 2, 1:31 pm, wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
>> there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

>I hear that Europe has some recipes.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read the OP. You know
you've been around rfc too long when you can anticipate all of the
punchlines.

TammyM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ther'es a fabulous new dessert cookbook that just came out - Classic
New Orleans Desserts, especially written for the home cook and
designed so an inexperienced cook can make them - check it out on
Amazon.com, also take a look at Arnaud's Restaurant Cookbook.

On Mar 2, 1:31 pm, wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
> there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 11:31 am, wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm learning how to improve my cooking skills and would like to see if
> there's any recipe suggestions i can try that's yummy.

Pick a meat or a dish and google for recipies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote

> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:10:31 GMT, TammyM wrote:
>
>> I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read the OP. You know
>> you've been around rfc too long when you can anticipate all of the
>> punchlines.

> I must never have been around for the "European recipes" inside
> joke. Or else it came from one of those 300+ response threads I
> bowed out of early on.

Every semester someone would post I have heard that there are many
great recipes from around the world available on the Internet. If anyone
has a recipe from Europe please let me know.

Exact same wording, if I remember correctly. Close enough.
I think it was a class assignment. Some assignment, post this
question on rec.food.cooking ... I guess it was too much to ask
for the students to think up a real question.

Though, maybe one did, because they asked, Can you make
lasagna at home.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" wrote

> I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read the OP. You know
> you've been around rfc too long when you can anticipate all of the
> punchlines.

No advice about par-boiling ribs...?

Mustard--anyone got some good recipes? Anny Middon Preserving 4 05-01-2008 07:36 PM
Good Recipes ItsMe Mexican Cooking 1 01-12-2007 06:22 PM
Lots of good recipes, here [email protected] General Cooking 0 29-11-2007 04:19 AM
good program for recipes Jen General Cooking 8 05-10-2005 08:42 AM
How about some good Crock pot recipes Hugh Jass Recipes 2 08-10-2004 12:12 PM