Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.gambling.poker,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

Default MORTGAGE FRAUD ALERT

I have an associate that recently refinanced his home in order to pay
off his high interest credit card debts. Although he didn't tell me
how much credit card debt he had, I suspect it was a lot because he
lives life to the fullest. He said that he got scammed with an
unnecessary interest bump at the closing table because of a few
hundred dollars more on his credit cards. So, being the detective
that I am, I decided to seek information about mortgage fraud. Low
and behold, what I learned is that MORTGAGE FRAUD IS A HUGE PROBLEM.
The FBI says that Mortgage Fraud is one of the fastest growing white-
collar crimes in the United States.

How many of you out there have been scammed by a mortgage broker/
banker? Please tell of your experiences.

Even the Industry knows that Mortgage Fraud is a problem. I found a
very good site that has compiled information on Mortgage Fraud and
Identity Theft. These guys must be the good guys because they are a
mortgage company. They are screaming at their own industry to stop
their fraudulent practices. This topic needs to be addressed

Link: http://www.apexmortgagecolumbia.com/

Then News and Advice/ Mortgage Fraud

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.gambling.poker,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college

On 1 Mar 2007 20:57:00 -0800, wrote:
>I have an associate that recently refinanced his home in order to pay
>off his high interest credit card debts. Although he didn't tell me
>how much credit card debt he had, I suspect it was a lot because he
>lives life to the fullest. He said that he got scammed with an
>unnecessary interest bump at the closing table because of a few
>hundred dollars more on his credit cards. So, being the detective
>that I am, I decided to seek information about mortgage fraud. Low
>and behold, what I learned is that MORTGAGE FRAUD IS A HUGE PROBLEM.
>The FBI says that Mortgage Fraud is one of the fastest growing white-
>collar crimes in the United States.
>
>How many of you out there have been scammed by a mortgage broker/
>banker? Please tell of your experiences.
>
>Even the Industry knows that Mortgage Fraud is a problem. I found a
>very good site that has compiled information on Mortgage Fraud and
>Identity Theft. These guys must be the good guys because they are a
>mortgage company. They are screaming at their own industry to stop
>their fraudulent practices. This topic needs to be addressed
>
>Link:
http://www.apexmortgagecolumbia.com/

>Then News and Advice/ Mortgage Fraud

I bet Katie Couric tries to blame this on global warming.