Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Candy. What is a sugar mommy?

I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.

Thanks?

Barry

Im laughing, I feel so dumb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.
>
> Thanks?
>
> Barry
>
> Im laughing, I feel so dumb

:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.
>
> Thanks?
>
> Barry
>
> Im laughing, I feel so dumb

If you have a sugar mommy I want my cat food back!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 28, 1:37 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> > Im laughing, I feel so dumb

> If you have a sugar mommy I want my cat food back!

Well, I feel dumb, but I thought about the "sugar daddy" caramel
suckers we used to buy, then there's "sugar babies" soooo what's a
sugar mommmy?...

what you talkin bout cat food?... you need some sweety?

COME AND GET IT

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

"Barry" > schreef in bericht
oups.com...
>I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.
>
> Thanks?
>
> Barry
>
> Im laughing, I feel so dumb

I thought the thread about Anna Nicole Smith had died?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 28, 5:45 pm, "Jke" > wrote:
> "Barry" > schreef in ooglegroups.com...
>
> >I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.

> > Thanks?

> > Barry

> > Im laughing, I feel so dumb

> I thought the thread about Anna Nicole Smith had died?

Ms Smith is dead? OMG

What happened? im not grinning

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Barry" > wrote

> what you talkin bout cat food?... you need some sweety?

Yeth. ' '
vwv

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 28, 9:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>

> > what you talkin bout cat food?... you need some sweety?

> Yeth. ' '
> vwv

Hope your puddy cat likes wet food, cause that's all I got.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 28, 1:17 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.

It's a person so desperate for friendship, she'll send you money and
cat food.

> Im laughing, I feel so dumb

Trust your feelings.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mrs. Dash Must Die" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 28, 1:17 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>> I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.

> It's a person so desperate for friendship, she'll send you money and
> cat food.

Never had a friend, have you, Nick?

I didn't think so.

Maybe you did before you weighed 350 lbs?

Nah.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote:

> Well, I feel dumb, but I thought about the "sugar daddy" caramel
> suckers we used to buy, then there's "sugar babies" soooo what's a
> sugar mommmy?...

"sugar mama" was the same as sugar daddy, but chocolate-coated. they're
discontinued now.

becca
--
"I like that people say it's harder to quit smoking than to kick heroin.
This makes me feel really good because now I know I can develop a heroin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"whirlygirly" > wrote in message
> Barry wrote:
>
>> Well, I feel dumb, but I thought about the "sugar daddy" caramel
>> suckers we used to buy, then there's "sugar babies" soooo what's a
>> sugar mommmy?...

> "sugar mama" was the same as sugar daddy, but chocolate-coated. they're
> discontinued now.

I remember them!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote:

> I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.
>
> Thanks?
>
> Barry
>
> Im laughing, I feel so dumb

Then you must be on the right track. It is just like a sugar daddy, but
with boobs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
PVC PVC is offline

On Mar 1, 1:05 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Mrs. Dash Must Die" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > On Feb 28, 1:17 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> >> I heard this term recently, I honestly don't know what this means.

> > It's a person so desperate for friendship, she'll send you money and
> > cat food.

> Never had a friend, have you, Nick?
>
> I didn't think so.
>
> Maybe you did before you weighed 350 lbs?
>
> Nah.

Why don't you ****ing retards get an instant messenger program and
keep this garbage off of rfc?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 1, 1:49 pm, Dave Smith > wrote:

> Then you must be on the right track. It is just like a sugar daddy, but
> with boobs.

Sounds like a woman with a hammer Dave, is there anything you'd like
to share with the group?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 1, 1:34 am, "Mrs. Dash Must Die" > wrote:

> It's a person sodesperatefor friendship, she'll send you money and
> cat food.

You're wrong Nick, Had I never mentioned any need, she would not have
stood in the balance.

Baby is a strong, witty, good hearted woman. You are nothing but a
gnat to her.

She is a virtous woman, in every sense of the proverb.

Barry

Semi OT - Xylitol (sugar alcohol) in Candy and Gum, Toxic to Dogs Bryan-TGWWW General Cooking 1 30-06-2014 12:40 PM
Semi OT - Xylitol (sugar alcohol) in Candy and Gum, Toxic to Dogs Cheri[_3_] General Cooking 5 30-06-2014 12:42 AM
MOMMY brooklyn1 General Cooking 17 12-07-2010 02:40 AM
On Line Sugar Free Candy Site britty Diabetic 1 07-10-2007 08:17 PM
Sugar free candy question Wmkcross Diabetic 4 24-11-2003 07:21 AM