Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default how to increase our wieght

here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,it is
because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,can anyone solve my
problems

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,it is
> because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,can anyone solve my
> problems

Wear layers?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wom@n wrote:

> here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,it is
> because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,can anyone solve my
> problems

Talk to your doctor.

--
Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" wrote:

> here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,it is
> because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,can anyone solve my
> problems

Beer. It worked for me, and I was already heavy enough.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" wrote:

> here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,
> it is because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,
> can anyone solve my problems

Get that tapeworm removed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapeworm_infection
http://www.healthinplainenglish.com/...worm/index.htm

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 23, 3:23?am, "wom@n" > wrote:
> here,i would like to know,how i want to increase my weight,it is
> because i'm too thin,but i had eat a lot of food,can anyone solve my
> problems

Impregnation will put on a few pounds.

Sheldon