Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Bizarre Obituary

Since there was some discussion of rape.... male violence.... I came across
this obituary in the Toronto Star this morning.

CROCKER, Julie Alexander

JULIE ALEXANDER CROCKER October 15, 1973-February 12, 2007 Tragically on
Monday, February 12, at the age of 33. Beloved wife of Christopher Little.
Devoted and loving mother to Madison aged 4 and MacKenzie aged 3. Beloved
daughter and best friend of Judy Crocker and the late Jim Crocker. Loving
sister deeply mourned by Stephanie (David Donovan) and Jill (Michael
Dubrick). Very special granddaughter .............

check links for more details

Howvever, the front page story reads:

When Rick Ralph left for Halifax last week for his father's funeral, he had
no warning of the tragedies to come.

The FAN 590 sportscaster came home Monday to learn his girlfriend of a few
months, Julie Crocker, 33, was dead. The lifeless body of his estranged
wife Paula Menendez, 34, was found nearby.

Their bodies were strewn apart in Crocker's Markham home, but it's clear
their lives were intertwined.

Ralph and Crocker had been dating for a few months.

Ralph and Menendez had just separated. Crocker had recently separated from
her husband, Chris Little.

"The relationships play an important part in the homicides," said Insp.
Bill Faulkner, head of the York Region police homicide bureau. "There were
complicated relationships."

For Ralph, a first sign of trouble was when Crocker, whom he met at their
workplace, didn't show up at the airport to greet him upon his return.

His BMW was still parked in the garage of her Markham home as officers
scoured the crime scene.

York Regional police discovered Ralph's car, along with Crocker's silver
Volvo parked in the driveway of her home, when they arrived at the Larkin
Ave. house early Monday morning. Officers have since seized both vehicles
as evidence.

A 911 call around 3:30 a.m. led police to the quiet, brick house and
straight to the bodies of the two women. Crocker, a sales executive
described by friends as a "tall, stunning brunette," was found stabbed to
death inside.

Her two young daughters Madison, 4, and Mackenzie, 3, were believed to be
found nearby. Some reports say the girls slept through the slayings.

Menendez, a Toronto physiotherapist, was found dead in the garage. An
autopsy released yesterday said Menendez was strangled and Crocker was
stabbed in the neck.

At first the story began to unfold like a grisly murder-suicide. Quickly,
the plot turned to a double murder. Late Monday afternoon, police arrested
Crocker's estranged husband, the father of her children, in connection with
the homicides.

Little, 35, who works in the fibre optics industry, is charged with two
counts of first-degree murder.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/181543

How ironic that the the woman is reported in the neath notice to be the
beloved wife of the guy who is charged in her murder.

http://www.torontostarclassifieds.co...0 &today=true
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> How ironic that the the woman is reported in the neath notice to be the
> beloved wife of the guy who is charged in her murder.
>
> http://www.torontostarclassifieds.co...ute_search_sid...

Some editor forgot to yell, "Rewrite!!"

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 14, 1:23 pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> [...]
>
> Menendez, a Toronto physiotherapist, was found dead in the garage. An
> autopsy released yesterday said Menendez was strangled and Crocker was
> stabbed in the neck.
>
> At first the story began to unfold like a grisly murder-suicide. Quickly,
> the plot turned to a double murder. Late Monday afternoon, police arrested
> Crocker's estranged husband, the father of her children, in connection with
> the homicides.
>
> Little, 35, who works in the fibre optics industry, is charged with two
> counts of first-degree murder.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
>
> http://www.thestar.com/News/article/181543
>
> How ironic that the the woman is reported in the neath notice to be the
> beloved wife of the guy who is charged in her murder.

That's a good one. The man, Little, Little man?, was sleeping when the
police arrived at the house! Yet, someone called the 9-11 from that
house!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> [...]
>
> Menendez, a Toronto physiotherapist, was found dead in the garage. An
> autopsy released yesterday said Menendez was strangled andCrockerwas
> stabbed in the neck.
>
> At first the story began to unfold like a grisly murder-suicide. Quickly,
> the plot turned to a double murder. Late Monday afternoon, police arrestedCrocker'sestranged husband, the father of her children, in connection with
> the homicides.
>
> Little, 35, who works in the fibre optics industry, is charged with two
> counts of first-degree murder.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
>
> http://www.thestar.com/News/article/181543
>
> How ironic that the the woman is reported in the neath notice to be the
> beloved wife of the guy who is charged in her murder.

The Crocker family does not believe Little killed Julie Crocker. If
they did say that he did, and Little was found innocent, could Little
sue them?

Obituary for Harry A. Demidavicius Motzarella[_2_] General Cooking 0 10-04-2010 07:34 PM
Really bizarre janis General Cooking 43 27-08-2008 05:07 AM
Obituary :( [email protected] General Cooking 17 14-04-2006 04:37 AM
Obituary: Donald Watson Steve Vegan 1 21-11-2005 07:18 PM