Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lubria Polo (Persian Green Bean Rice)

http://chowtimes.com/2006/04/lubria_...sian_rice.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ben Yap" > wrote in message
> http://chowtimes.com/2006/04/lubria_...sian_rice.html

Yum! Looks good!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ben Yap" > wrote in message
>> http://chowtimes.com/2006/04/lubria_...sian_rice.html

> Yum! Looks good!

The pictures have been driving me nuts all afternoon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:32:06 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben Yap" > wrote in message
>>> http://chowtimes.com/2006/04/lubria_...sian_rice.html

>> Yum! Looks good!
>>

>The pictures have been driving me nuts all afternoon.

While it looks good and I may try it, I'd add the green beans much
later because they look overcooked to me.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:32:06 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Yum! Looks good!
>>>

>>The pictures have been driving me nuts all afternoon.
>>

> While it looks good and I may try it, I'd add the green beans much
> later because they look overcooked to me.

I'll let you know tomorrow night. I'm headed off for the monthly Very Large
Grocery Hunt (as compared to the small weekly hunts). If, when I tally up
everything, I can still bring myself to buy saffron for $863.94 an ounce or
whatever it is, I'm going to make that dish.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> I'll let you know tomorrow night. I'm headed off for the monthly Very Large
> Grocery Hunt (as compared to the small weekly hunts). If, when I tally up
> everything, I can still bring myself to buy saffron for $863.94 an ounce or
> whatever it is, I'm going to make that dish.

I was in a CVS pharmacy a couple months ago. The unit price listed for
Abreva cold sore medication was $3,398 per pound. The cashier didn't
get the joke.

-bwg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 2, 10:25 am, "Ben Yap" > wrote:
> http://chowtimes.com/2006/04/lubria_...sian_rice.html

Should probably be lubia polo, by the way. Or mayle Loubia polo.

-bwg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-bwg" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> I'll let you know tomorrow night. I'm headed off for the monthly Very
>> Large
>> Grocery Hunt (as compared to the small weekly hunts). If, when I tally up
>> everything, I can still bring myself to buy saffron for $863.94 an ounce
>> or
>> whatever it is, I'm going to make that dish.

> I was in a CVS pharmacy a couple months ago. The unit price listed for
> Abreva cold sore medication was $3,398 per pound. The cashier didn't
> get the joke.
>
> -bwg

I ended up not making the dish. By the time I got to the spice aisle, the
tally was enormous, so there was no way I was going to spend $15.00 for
three powdered flower stamens.

REC: Green Bean Almond Rice Pete Romfh Diabetic 0 11-02-2006 06:14 PM
Green Bean, Fennel and Rice Salad Duckie ® Recipes 0 08-04-2005 12:33 PM
Green Bean, Fennel and Rice Salad Duckie ® Recipes 0 08-04-2005 12:33 PM
Persian Rice Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 19-03-2005 04:01 AM
Persian Rice Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 19-03-2005 04:01 AM