FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/115285-cooking-frozen-meatloaf-without.html)

tomkanpa 31-01-2007 04:51 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

JoeSpareBedroom 31-01-2007 04:54 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

"tomkanpa" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

You want to eat this tonight, right?

tomkanpa 31-01-2007 05:19 PM

On Jan 31, 10:54 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "tomkanpa" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> > meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

> You want to eat this tonight, right?

YOU GOT IT!

Sheldon 31-01-2007 05:26 PM

On Jan 31, 10:51?am, "tomkanpa" > wrote:
> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!

You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
meatballs. Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
not be safe.

JoeSpareBedroom 31-01-2007 05:28 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

"tomkanpa" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jan 31, 10:54 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
>> "tomkanpa" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...
>>
>> > How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
>> > meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

>> You want to eat this tonight, right?

> YOU GOT IT!

Without knowing how big the meat loaf is (and I don't wanna know):

4 hours ahead of time: Cover pan with foil, put in 250 degree oven for 2
hours. Stick a thin knife into the center. If it seems defrosted, uncover
and crank the heat to 350. Cook another hour. Stick in a meat thermometer,
which you probably don't own, but will run out and buy during your lunch
hour. The thermometer will explain the rest.

If the first 2 hours didn't defrost the meat loaf, give it another hour.
Make sure the oven rack's in the center, by the way.

Karen AKA Kajikit 31-01-2007 07:41 PM

On 31 Jan 2007 08:26:54 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>On Jan 31, 10:51?am, "tomkanpa" > wrote:
>> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
>> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

>You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!
>
>You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
>meatballs. Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
>not be safe.

Don't be silly Sheldon. Of course you can freeze raw meatloaf. I used
to do it all the time - I'd make up about six pounds of rissoles and
I'd get tired of shaping them so I'd make the last third into a couple
of meatloaves to get the job over and done with.
Just put some liquid (stock, water, extra water in your tomato
sauce...) into the pan when you cook it so the steam can help it thaw
out (and to keep it from drying out during the longer cooking time)
and then cook it at a lower temperature for about an hour, then turn
the oven up to normal to finish the job.

[email protected] 31-01-2007 07:56 PM

Sheldon > wrote:
> You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!

> You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
> meatballs. Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
> not be safe.

If it was safe to cook before freezing it will be safe to
cook afterwards. Freezing sure isn't going to make it
"dangerous."

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

[email protected] 31-01-2007 07:58 PM

tomkanpa > wrote:
> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

Microwave. Either thaw in the micro and finish in the
regular oven, or just cook it all the way in the microwave.
If you have one with a temp sensor that would be best, but
you can just keep cooking it and spot checking with a meat
thermometer.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

[email protected] 01-02-2007 04:35 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:41:13 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
> wrote:

>On 31 Jan 2007 08:26:54 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
>>On Jan 31, 10:51?am, "tomkanpa" > wrote:
>>> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
>>> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

>>You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!
>>
>>You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
>>meatballs. Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
>>not be safe.

>Don't be silly Sheldon. Of course you can freeze raw meatloaf. I used
>to do it all the time - I'd make up about six pounds of rissoles and
>I'd get tired of shaping them so I'd make the last third into a couple
>of meatloaves to get the job over and done with.
>Just put some liquid (stock, water, extra water in your tomato
>sauce...) into the pan when you cook it so the steam can help it thaw
>out (and to keep it from drying out during the longer cooking time)
>and then cook it at a lower temperature for about an hour, then turn
>the oven up to normal to finish the job.

Yabbut if you have onions, bell peppers and the like in there then
the cellular walls of the veggies will break down upon freezing (and
especially thawing) and it'll taste a lot more shittier than it would
have if you had frozen it cooked.

I haven't posted here for a couple of years but I do feel as though I
need to back Sheldon up on this one. You just don't freeze raw
meatloaf. The action of cooking it screws it up. It's perfectly fine
to freeze a cooked meatloaf, lasagna, casserole etc..

Common knowlege, it is

Tori M 01-02-2007 06:25 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

> wrote in message
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:41:13 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
> > wrote:

>>>You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!
>>>
>>>You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
>>>meatballs. Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
>>>not be safe.

>>Don't be silly Sheldon. Of course you can freeze raw meatloaf. I used
>>to do it all the time - I'd make up about six pounds of rissoles and
>>I'd get tired of shaping them so I'd make the last third into a couple
>>of meatloaves to get the job over and done with.
>>Just put some liquid (stock, water, extra water in your tomato
>>sauce...) into the pan when you cook it so the steam can help it thaw
>>out (and to keep it from drying out during the longer cooking time)
>>and then cook it at a lower temperature for about an hour, then turn
>>the oven up to normal to finish the job.

> Yabbut if you have onions, bell peppers and the like in there then
> the cellular walls of the veggies will break down upon freezing (and
> especially thawing) and it'll taste a lot more shittier than it would
> have if you had frozen it cooked.

Onions and peppers freeze well IMO. I have never had a problem with say a
frozen stir fry mix with onions and peppers in it. I wouldnt freeze a whole
onion and then eat it raw but they are good enough in cooked food.

Tori

Sheldon 01-02-2007 06:56 PM

On Feb 1, 10:35�am, wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:41:13 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
>

> > wrote:

> >>You froze *raw* meat loafS... M O R O O N!

> >>You're supposed to freeze cooked meat loaf, same as you freeze cooked
> >>meatballs. *Depending on ingredients you may need to shit can it, may
> >>not be safe.

> >Don't be silly Sheldon. Of course you can freeze raw meatloaf. I used
> >to do it all the time - I'd make up about six pounds of rissoles and
> >I'd get tired of shaping them so I'd make the last third into a couple
> >of meatloaves to get the job over and done with.
> >Just put some liquid (stock, water, extra water in your tomato
> >sauce...) into the pan when you cook it so the steam can help it thaw
> >out (and to keep it from drying out during the longer cooking time)
> >and then cook it at a lower temperature for about an hour, then turn
> >the oven up to normal to finish the job.

> *Yabbut if you have onions, bell peppers and the like in there then
> the cellular walls of the veggies will break down upon freezing (and
> especially thawing) and it'll taste a lot more shittier than it would
> have if you had frozen it cooked.
>
> I haven't posted here for a couple of years but I do feel as though I
> need to back Sheldon up on this one. You just don't freeze raw
> meatloaf. The action of cooking it screws it up. It's perfectly fine
> to freeze a cooked meatloaf, lasagna, casserole etc..

True, but veggie cells rupturing is the least of it... many veggies
harbor botulism, eggs contain salmonella, ground meat itself contains
an abundance of pathogens all throughout... it's not food safe to
freeze raw meatloaf. And I'm not going to explain why because if no
one has gotten it by now no one will. There's a good reason all
prepared frozen dishes sold are already cooked, especially those
containing meat, most especially if it's ground meat... for the same
reason raw poultry isn't frozen prestuffed. It's not safe to leave
raw meatloaf refrigerated more than a few hours, same with stuffed
poultry, in fact a few hours is too long. Raw meatloaf needs to be
cooked immediately upon preparation, same for stuffed poultry, ANY
stuffed meat!

But of course the vast majority of RFC'ers should be banned from the
kitchen... few can even wash dishes safely... most are incapable of
properly wiping their butts (I think many actually lick their butts
clean). And from all this low carb palaver I'm 100% positive most
are too friggin' obese to reach their own butt... they gotta use a
garden hose with a right angle nozzle to douche... friggn' blobs know
all about food, that's how they got to be BLOBS! And from reading
this thread it's obvious that many lick each other's butts.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . .

Sheldon

tert in seattle 01-02-2007 07:25 PM

writes:

>But of course the vast majority of RFC'ers should be banned from the
>kitchen... few can even wash dishes safely... most are incapable of
>properly wiping their butts (I think many actually lick their butts
>clean). And from all this low carb palaver I'm 100% positive most
>are too friggin' obese to reach their own butt... they gotta use a
>garden hose with a right angle nozzle to douche... friggn' blobs know
>all about food, that's how they got to be BLOBS! And from reading
>this thread it's obvious that many lick each other's butts.

not bad

B+

[email protected] 16-07-2020 05:50 PM

On Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 10:51:17 AM UTC-5, tomkanpa wrote:
> How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

dsi1[_2_] 16-07-2020 07:42 PM

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 6:50:19 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 10:51:17 AM UTC-5, tomkanpa wrote:
> > How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
> > meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

> This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

Thomas[_8_] 16-07-2020 08:56 PM

On Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 1:25:14 PM UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> writes:
>
> >But of course the vast majority of RFC'ers should be banned from the
> >kitchen... few can even wash dishes safely... most are incapable of
> >properly wiping their butts (I think many actually lick their butts
> >clean). And from all this low carb palaver I'm 100% positive most
> >are too friggin' obese to reach their own butt... they gotta use a
> >garden hose with a right angle nozzle to douche... friggn' blobs know
> >all about food, that's how they got to be BLOBS! And from reading
> >this thread it's obvious that many lick each other's butts.

> not bad
>
> B+

Freaking awesome. Tert nailin it 13 years ago. Lol.

Bruce[_33_] 16-07-2020 09:02 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 6:50:19 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 10:51:17 AM UTC-5, tomkanpa wrote:
>> > How do I adjust the baking time and temperature for cooking frozen
>> > meatloafs? They're all made and frozen raw.

>> This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

>An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 16-07-2020 09:17 PM

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

> >An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

Up to a point, yes. After that, it's just fat.

Would you eat an entire kilo of butter all at once? Or even 1/4 of that?

Cindy Hamilton

dsi1[_2_] 16-07-2020 09:18 PM

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

> >An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

Bruce[_33_] 16-07-2020 09:19 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:17:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>Up to a point, yes. After that, it's just fat.
>
>Would you eat an entire kilo of butter all at once? Or even 1/4 of that?

No.

Sheldon Martin[_4_] 16-07-2020 09:53 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

Hank Rogers[_4_] 16-07-2020 09:54 PM

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

>>> This is a super-old thread but we just enjoyed a delicious meatloaf baked from raw frozen and unthawed. Plenty of Onions in it. We baked it for an hour and a half on 350- (I'd only bake a thawed meatloaf for an hour) then, after we made sure that the internal temp reached 155 - we ate it! Yum! Nothing wrong with that meatloaf! There are only 3 of us here. After 2 days, it was gone.

>> An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

It also makes for excellent aromas for all yoose butt sniffers!

Hank Rogers[_4_] 16-07-2020 09:55 PM

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> An air fryer works wonderfully for meatloaf. All the fat drains off. That's a good thing. OTOH, this means that you can only make small ones that don't require a pan. It works swell for me.

>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

> Up to a point, yes. After that, it's just fat.
>
> Would you eat an entire kilo of butter all at once? Or even 1/4 of that?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Maybe not, but he'll sniff 22.4 liters of butt gas in one sitting.

Hank Rogers[_4_] 16-07-2020 09:59 PM

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:17:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>> Up to a point, yes. After that, it's just fat.
>>
>> Would you eat an entire kilo of butter all at once? Or even 1/4 of that?

> No.

And do NOT smoke Gruce. Methane is flammable, and some people
produce more than others. *BOOM*

Bruce[_33_] 16-07-2020 10:11 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:53:02 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>>My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

>If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
>dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
>https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

Oh, shut up. Nobody makes as many mistakes as you.

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 16-07-2020 10:36 PM

On 7/16/2020 4:53 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>> My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

> If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
> dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionari...glish/meatloaf
finely chopped meat, onions, etc. that are mixed together and shaped
like a loaf of bread and then baked
Check pronunciation: meatloaf

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us...glish/meatloaf

Websters accepts either version
https://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/meatloaf

Sheldon Martin[_4_] 16-07-2020 10:36 PM

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 07:11:00 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:53:02 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>>>My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

>>If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
>>dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
>>https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

>Oh, shut up. Nobody makes as many mistakes as you.

Your birth was a mistake, your mama was out of rubbers when the UPS
guy made a delivery.

Bruce[_33_] 16-07-2020 10:43 PM

Cooking frozen meatloaf without thawing???

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:36:15 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 07:11:00 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:53:02 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>>wrote:

>>>If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
>>>dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
>>>https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

>>Oh, shut up. Nobody makes as many mistakes as you.

>Your birth was a mistake, your mama was out of rubbers when the UPS
>guy made a delivery.

You can't type one paragraph without typos, uneducated spelling and
nonsense, so you know what you can do with that meatloaf :)

dsi1[_2_] 16-07-2020 11:06 PM

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:53:05 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

> >> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

> >My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way..

> If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
> dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

There's meat, and there's loaves. There's Meat Loaf and then there's meatloaf. Yoose old farts should get with the program. Yoose can take your meat loaf and shove it up yer ice box, grandpa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meatloaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

Hank Rogers[_4_] 16-07-2020 11:45 PM

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 10:02:58 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:42:14 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> I thought fat was flavour for all y'all meat eaters.

>> My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

> If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
> dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

Popeye, yoose sure ate a lot of Filipino diks when yoose were
sailing the 7 seas.

Yoose would have eat every dik in Hawaii if yoose could!

Yoose was horny ever since yoose got thrown out of the navy and
came back to the dik sucking capital of the world ... Brooklyn.

The old Mexican woman is good cover, but yoose don't need that
whore anymore.

Hank Rogers[_4_] 16-07-2020 11:48 PM

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:53:02 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> My guess is that you know nothing about meatloaf. Let's keep it that way.

>> If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
>> dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
>> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

> Oh, shut up. Nobody makes as many mistakes as you.

Only a true sniffer would know that. BRAVO druce!

Hank Rogers[_4_] 17-07-2020 12:12 AM

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 07:11:00 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:53:02 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> If you knew anything you'd know that meat loaf is two words... check a
>>> dictionary, of course yoose ukeleles don't know how.
>>> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat%20loaf

>> Oh, shut up. Nobody makes as many mistakes as you.

> Your birth was a mistake, your mama was out of rubbers when the UPS
> guy made a delivery.

Yoose mammy had a huge condom stash. She ****ed all the mens in
brookylyn. Check her utility bills. She had an advertising sign.
Most of yoose ship mates ****ed yoose old mammy.

Just another old whore in Brooklyn Popeye.