Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Blog

Hello to all here...

I just prepared my food blog (yup, I know it's still developing)...but
it would be great if you could share your comments with me!

Thank you

yiannis

http://coquus.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

starchild wrote:
> Hello to all here...
>
> I just prepared my food blog (yup, I know it's still developing)...but
> it would be great if you could share your comments with me!
>
> Thank you
>
> yiannis
>
> http://coquus.livejournal.com

Not bad - I like the photos too.

Keep it going despite the troll's comments in this group.

LB
http://linkboi.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2007 02:54:11 -0800, starchild wrote:
>
>> Hello to all here...
>>
>> I just prepared my food blog (yup, I know it's still developing)...but
>> it would be great if you could share your comments with me!

> The last the world needs is another food blog.
>
> You asked for comments.
>
> -sw

Thats why I am considering doing a blog about blogs. Just think how
boring that could be.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 29, 8:14 am, Gerry Atrick > wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:51 -0600, Steve Wertz
>
> > wrote:
> >On 29 Jan 2007 02:54:11 -0800, starchild wrote:

> >> Hello to all here...

> >> I just prepared my food blog (yup, I know it's still developing)...but
> >> it would be great if you could share your comments with me!

> >The last the world needs is another food blog.

> >You asked for comments.

> >-swI dont read ANY blogs. They are all a waste of time. Just a bunch of

> personal crap that no one cares about. The kids seem to use the as a
> dairy for their friends, but why would any stranger want to read such
> crap. If you want to post recipes, make a website, not a blog.

But a blog is a type of website that you search and find recipes and
and -- ahh skip it.

LB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gerry Atrick wrote:

> This is sort of true, but blogs are mostly just garbage comments and
> personal diarys (not dairy as I mistyped before).

Some are, some aren't. One of my favorite web sites is a blog:

<http://joshreads.com/>

If you like snarky deconstruction of comic strips, then it's for you.
If not, then it's not.

Brian
won't shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gerry Atrick > wrote:

> I dont read ANY blogs. They are all a waste of time. Just a bunch of
> personal crap that no one cares about.

Many of them are; some of them aren't. Consider, for example, the
following three blogs which are about East Asian food, not about
anything personal. They are magnificent, both the descriptions and the
pictures. Check the archives - there is enough to read for many weeks.

<http://noodlepie.typepad.com/> Vietnamese

<http://www.fatman-seoul.blogspot.com/> Korean

<http://eatingasia.typepad.com/eatingasia/kuala_lumpur_and_klang_valley/index.html>
Malaysian (warning: the site is full of pictures and is very slow-loading)

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Gerry Atrick > wrote:

> personal diarys (not dairy as I mistyped before).

You're getting closer, but you're still not there.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - Winter pic and a snow pic
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 29, 4:54 am, "starchild" > wrote:
> Hello to all here...
>
> I just prepared my food blog (yup, I know it's still developing)...but
> it would be great if you could share your comments with me!
>
> Thank you
>
> yiannis
>
> http://coquus.livejournal.com

So far so good. I read a lot of food blogs and have gotten some
really excellent recipes from them. Always on the look out for new
ones. Thanks for the link. You're off to a good start.

NPR food blog Tara General Cooking 25 10-08-2013 03:52 PM
CNN has a new food blog. ImStillMags General Cooking 4 07-08-2010 04:29 AM
A food blog for you..... PL[_5_] General Cooking 39 02-06-2010 04:00 AM
New food blog echuta66 General Cooking 0 12-06-2005 04:59 AM
New Food Blog echuta66 General Cooking 0 04-06-2005 07:08 AM