Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.rural,nyc.politics,fl.politics,dc.general

Default Jews : The Other White Meat ?

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:07:15 -0600, Nelson Cheramie

>>> www.NatVan.com
>>> www.NatAllNews.com
>>> www.Stormfront.org
>>> www.WhiteRevolution.com
>>> www.V-News.org

>> Very informative post.
>>
>> ted
>>

>So does that mean they are Kosher?

If they have that U tatooed on their butts it's o.k.

Max
Posted to rec.food.cooking
mm mm is offline

I am tagging onto you to repy to Larry who said

"Why is racism and apartheid NOT ok in America and South Africa but IS
ok in Israel??

http://www.auphr.org/thewall/
http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/engmde150162004
http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/h052103.html
http://www.antiwar.com/ips/suri.php?articleid=3001

Why is someone who points this out in America or Europe or South Africa
a hero, and someone who points this out in Israel an antisemite?

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...0E2-4606-BC87-
D374E2A7A7ED.htm

Why is MY government paying for it with MY money?

Is it any wonder why Muslim people hate us and want to see us burn?

Stupid asses....WAKE UP AMERICA! "

It has been my experience as well, i.e being called anti-semite for
making any criticism to Zionism. I recently found a link that explain
about all the things going on there including the link to terxt of a
book "Origin of Israe-Palestine Conflict".

Main: http://www.cactus48.com
Book of "The origin of Israel-Palestine Conflict" at
http://www.cactus48.com/truth.html

The link to Zionists Quotes at
http://www.cactus48.com/Israel%20History%20X.pdf, there

I fear that,un unless people (in charge) get serious about gettign a
Palestinain state, this conflict will go on forever for hundred of
years. The time will come that the tables are turned - no one can stay
bully forever; even Roman empire had to end an so would US (in
diffeernt way of cousre) - and the same saga between Israela nd
Palestinaisn will be. In all this time, the vast majority of civilians
live in misery....