FoodBanter.com

-   -   NATURAL ACNE TREATMENT (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/114846-natural-acne-treatment.html)

quelab22 26-01-2007 07:35 PM

NATURAL ACNE TREATMENT

Before I didn't want to go out to the street, and the creams that I
was using were burning very much the skin, others did not do anything
to me, I am very satisfied, so my acne disappeared and now I do'nt
need to do very much to improve my face, my mother asked me to order
this gratefulness so ASTE is a Peruvian product that serves to
eliminate your acne, regenerating and revitalizing your skin, 100%
natural, based on flour of asteraceas and it help myself to finish
with this problem, my mother also is very satisfied. Thank you very
much.
Well, I hope this product can sell very soon, so to me the main
problem was psychologic.

Visit the web
www.medicinasnaturistas.com or

www.peruviannaturistasmedicines.com