Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dazey Frier, Slow Cooker

I've been given a Dazey brand slow cooker that seems to double as a
frier/roaster. There is a metal shell that seems to be covered with
Teflon, into which a ceramic pot goes. The temperature control goes
from "simmer," to 400 degrees.

My question is: do you fry, brown, roast etc. in the metal shell
alone?
Does anyone know how to get a manual for this thing. Apparently Dazey
is out of business.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 26, 8:40 am, George Shirley > wrote:
> wrote:

..I tossed the manual when my Dazey just plain wore out. The answer to
> your question is yes, fry, brown, roast etc. in the metal kettle. The
> crock is only used for slow cooking. HTH
>
> George

Thanks George. Do you know what temps to use for high and low slow
cooking?

slow cooker/pressure cooker? Difference? Janet Bostwick General Cooking 42 19-09-2012 12:14 AM
Slow Cooker Eddy Jean General Cooking 10 29-02-2012 06:25 PM
want pot roast recipe for this rice cooker/slow cooker Manda Ruby General Cooking 0 02-01-2011 08:26 PM
Slow cooker vs pressure cooker? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 14 14-02-2008 11:42 PM
Slow Cooker Help [email protected] General Cooking 5 06-12-2007 07:45 AM