Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bored?

http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 20, 6:20 pm, "Sheldon" > wrote:
> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists

Sheldon, I loved the mums, the orange froggie and the pandas. What a
great break from the usual, thanks!

....Picky

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "PickyJaz" > said:
> On Jan 20, 6:20 pm, "Sheldon" > wrote:

> > http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists

> Sheldon, I loved the mums, the orange froggie and the pandas. What a
> great break from the usual, thanks!

I was half afraid to click the link until I read your post,
Picky -- I'm glad I did because it's a great series of images.
I think the butterfly and the pandas are my favorites. And many
of them are food related too...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists

Tried it 3 times, Sheldon..It won't work for me..I see other's here have
seen it so it must be my end the problem is

--
Bigbazza (Barry)..(The Boy from Oz)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists

I enjoyed that slide show. Thanks for sharing.

Sky

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bigbazza" > wrote in message

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists
>>

> Tried it 3 times, Sheldon..It won't work for me..I see other's here have
> seen it so it must be my end the problem is
>
> --
> Bigbazza (Barry)..(The Boy from Oz)

I finally saw it..Pretty good, Sheldon

--
Bigbazza (Barry)..(The Boy from Oz)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:22:49 +1100, "Bigbazza"
> wrote:

>"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists
>>

>Tried it 3 times, Sheldon..It won't work for me..I see other's here have
>seen it so it must be my end the problem is

What are you using? If you use Firefox with noscripts installed, try
allowing scripts temporarily.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Sheldon" >
> ups.com:
>
>> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists
>>

> Okay... that was pretty cool. I especially liked the food pics, the cow
> with the world map and the beheaded man picking a new head out of his
> closet The firsherman with the shark in the background was great as
> well as the gator with the human foot.

Didn't you just want to kiss those pandas Really well done.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>> "Sheldon" >
>> ups.com:
>>
>>> http://www.glumbert.com/media/graphicartists
>>>

>> Okay... that was pretty cool. I especially liked the food pics, the
>> cow with the world map and the beheaded man picking a new head out
>> of his closet The firsherman with the shark in the background
>> was great as well as the gator with the human foot.

> Didn't you just want to kiss those pandas Really well done.

Cathy... Panda newborns are expected at the Memphis zoo (well, they hope
so!) this year. Their gestation period is about the same as humans and then
the little bears are like the size of peanuts for a while... but everyone at
the zoo is hopeful for a panda baby.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,650222549,00.html

This was in Atlanta. Cute little tyke LOL Maybe Memphis will be next.

Jill

Bored....? [email protected] Diabetic 12 10-05-2007 07:18 PM
I'm bored and hot -L. General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 11:56 PM
I'm bored and hot ~xy~ General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 05:15 PM
I'm bored and hot Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 01:46 AM
Bored? Melinda Tea 22 07-04-2005 05:33 PM