Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default seagull made foie gras

Hi,
i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
thx
S.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default seagull made foie gras- Adventurous Cooking!!!

Sally wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> thx
> S.

Have you tried Adventurous Cooking? http://www.adventurous-cooking.com/

There are other sites listed as well for odd recipes at
http://free-recipe-site.com
That is where I found the first website.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sally wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> thx
> S.

Great scott! I thought this was a joke! Foie gras from flying rats.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ps.com...

> Sally wrote:
>> Hi,
>> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
>> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to
>> buy
>> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
>> thx
>> S.

> Great scott! I thought this was a joke! Foie gras from flying rats.

Exactly what I thought of. Pate from rat livers, maybe?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

cybercat wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> >
> > Sally wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> >> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to
> >> buy
> >> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> >> thx
> >> S.

> > Great scott! I thought this was a joke! Foie gras from flying rats.

> Exactly what I thought of. Pate from rat livers, maybe?

They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L wrote:

> They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

Where are you getting the information you state in your first sentence?
(Your second sentence is judgmental, morally offensive, and should be
ignored.)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

You ASS-ume..
..
""All our birds were born in our seagull farm. They grew up under a strict
veterinary controls with a great care of the animal. They are fed with
natural food.
Feeding is also made naturally, without human intervention, with a great
respect of the animal. ""

Posted to rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

> > They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> > disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

It is in Chicago.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> -L wrote:
>
> > They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> > disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

> Where are you getting the information you state in your first sentence?
> (Your second sentence is judgmental, morally offensive, and should be
> ignored.)

-L's whole *existance* is predicated on being judgemental and morally
offensive...which is *why* she should be ignored.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"-L." puked:

> cybercat wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > ps.com...

instead of

> > > Great scott! I thought this was a joke! Foie gras from flying rats.

> > Exactly what I thought of. Pate from rat livers, maybe?

> They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

_******* Seagull_

[Sung by Engelbert Humperdinck]

"Over rocks and trees and sand
Soaring over cliffs
And gently floating down to land
She proudly lifts her voice
To sound her mating call
And soon her mate responds by singing
Caw Caw Caw
Come with me

******* Seagull

Settle down and rest with me

Fly with me ******* seagull

To my little nest by the sea
With me that's where you belong with me
I know I can be strong when you're with me
She skims the water
At the new time to seek
Her fish and she emerges
With one squirming in her beak

She plays among the waves
And hides between the swells
She walks the beach at twilight

Searching for some shells
Come with me

******* Seagull

Settle down and rest with me

Oh fly with me ******* seagull

To my little nest by the sea

With me that's where you belong with me
I know I can be strong when you're -- you're with me

And in the evening
As they watch the setting sun
She loooks at her as if to say
The day is done
It's time to find their shelter

Hidden in the dunes

And fall asleep the
Music of the moon
You and me

******* seagull

You just watch the world oh my

Just you and me ******* seagull

Side by side with me 'till we die
('Till we die)
You and I
We can make it if we try
Our love will keep us flyin' high

Until we die..."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > 2007q1 wrote

> > > Great scott! I thought this was a joke! Foie gras from flying rats.

> > Exactly what I thought of. Pate from rat livers, maybe?

> They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.
>
> -L.

How are any animals raised for food treated differently... think about
those lamb chops you enjoy, how are they different from veal chops?
Even many vegetables aren't permited to go to seed... I hope you don't
reproduce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

see, this is very stimulating, I posted a thread trying to name the
stuff right

my spin on it was fuuukwah or something like that
not a very pretty word
I like your ver better Sally

seagulls? no, you're not supposed to eat them, they scavenge

next thing you know you'll be tossing some shrimp into the mix

Sally wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> thx
> S.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "~xy~" > said:
> "-L." > said:

> > They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
> > disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.

> You ASS-ume..
> ..
> ""All our birds were born in our seagull farm. They grew up under a strict
> veterinary controls with a great care of the animal. They are fed with
> natural food.
> Feeding is also made naturally, without human intervention, with a great
> respect of the animal. ""

What's the URL of the site that you're, um, citing..?

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>> cybercat wrote:
>> > 2007q1 wrote

>> > Exactly what I thought of. Pate from rat livers, maybe?

>> They are captive and they force-feed them to give them fatty liver
>> disease. It's disgusting, cruel and should be banned.
>>
>> -L.

> How are any animals raised for food treated differently... think about
> those lamb chops you enjoy, how are they different from veal chops?
> Even many vegetables aren't permited to go to seed... I hope you don't
> reproduce.

Um. Sheldon? Your stupidity is showing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sally wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> thx
> S.

This has got to be a joke

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sally wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently discovered tasty foie gras made with seagull livers instead of
> goose or duck. i only remember the brand: Gulimer. Do you know where to buy
> some? (their website www.gulimer.com has no mention of retailers)
> thx
> S.

This has got to be a joke

Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb wrote:

> This has got to be a joke

NO, in fact that course was followed by monkey nuts hit with a splash
of reduced bull blood.

beta