Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast

Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:

> I have a ton of pot roast left over from last night. Breakfast for me was
> a slice of roast, mashed potatoes which I formed into patties and fried and
> the rest of the carrots

Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:
>> I have a ton of pot roast left over from last night. Breakfast for me was
>> a slice of roast, mashed potatoes which I formed into patties and fried and
>> the rest of the carrots

> Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

--
The Doctor: And I'm looking for a blonde in a Union Jack. A specific
one, mind you, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith said...

> Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>> I have a ton of pot roast left over from last night. Breakfast for me
>> was a slice of roast, mashed potatoes which I formed into patties and
>> fried and the rest of the carrots

> Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

Porridge??? Isn't that something you spread on butter???

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ravenlynne wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:
>>> I have a ton of pot roast left over from last night. Breakfast for
>>> me was a slice of roast, mashed potatoes which I formed into
>>> patties and fried and the rest of the carrots

>> Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

> Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

Homemade cranberry bread with a glass of water and a vitamin.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:53:05 -0500, Ravenlynne >
wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan wrote:
>>> I have a ton of pot roast left over from last night. Breakfast for me was
>>> a slice of roast, mashed potatoes which I formed into patties and fried and
>>> the rest of the carrots

>> Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

>Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

Good lord. I haven't even seen a pop tart in at least 30 years, much
less eaten one. When I was a kid, they were manna from the gods. The
thought of eating one now makes my teeth ache!

Breakfast at the mo is a cuppa. Probably have some cereal in a bit
just so's I can take my meds/vitamins. Dinner last night was ... VERY
filling and pretty damned good.

TammyM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ravenlynne wrote:

> > Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

> Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

Mine was probably a little healthier :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> > Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

> Porridge??? Isn't that something you spread on butter???
>
> Andy

????????????????????????????????
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> Ravenlynne wrote:
>

> > > Oatmeal porridge and a latte.. Again.

> > Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

> Mine was probably a little healthier :-)

These youngsters can get away with more stuff than us old people.

:-)

I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote:

> I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
> haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.

It's the caffeine I need, it's the coffee I can do without.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
> > haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.

> It's the caffeine I need, it's the coffee I can do without.

It's the coffee I like, it's the sugar that my body can't handle (I'm
diabetic). And I detest artificial sweeteners.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
> > haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.

> It's the caffeine I need, it's the coffee I can do without.

I'm not a big fan of coffee, or really any hot drinks. I have a couple
of diet sodas in the morning to get my relatively small caffeine
requirements.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:00:03 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

>In article >,
> Dave Smith > wrote:

>> > Two smores pop tarts and coffee.

>> Mine was probably a little healthier :-)

>These youngsters can get away with more stuff than us old people.
>
>:-)
>
>I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
>haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.

Poptarts comes in "s'more" flavor? Since when?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:11:39 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:00:03 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> Dave Smith > wrote:

>>> Mine was probably a little healthier :-)

>>These youngsters can get away with more stuff than us old people.
>>
>>:-)
>>
>>I use to have a bottle of Coke for breakfast when I was young. I
>>haven't had Coke for a couple of decades.

>Poptarts comes in "s'more" flavor? Since when?

Luna bars come in s'mores flavor too. And they're better for you!
But as Dan pointed out, these younguns, like Ravenlynne, can get away
with a heckuvalot more than we "people of a certain age" can :-)

TammyM

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Long ago, in my 20s when I was a 29 inch waist, I used to have strawberry
cheesecake for breakfast.
--
Doug Weller --
A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Weller said...

> Long ago, in my 20s when I was a 29 inch waist, I used to have strawberry
> cheesecake for breakfast.

[APPLAUSE]

Andy