FoodBanter.com

-   -   Salsas (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/113106-re-salsas.html)

Tara 13-01-2007 06:09 PM

Salsas

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:09:30 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> wrote:

> I tasted the mango salsa and boy does it have a different flavor to it. It's too good to
>dip chips in and not much heat anyway.

Serve it as a dipping sauce with chicken and/or pork kababs.

Tara

Tara 14-01-2007 02:09 AM

Salsas

I think I would like the mango salsa as a dressing for a grilled
chicken wrap sandwich. Spread a tortilla with some cream cheese or
mayo, then a layer of salsa, and add some grilled chicken strips,
lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, etc.

Tara