jmcquown

Default Differences in eating habits

Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to
send his steak back twice. Why? Because he likes his steak well done. I,
OTOH, prefer mine just about to walk off the plate! Medium-rare is as close
as I like to get to well done. He also prefers steak fries as opposed to a
good crispy-skinned rubbed-with- butter-sprinkled-with-salt baked potato. I
like steamed broccoli without cheese sauce; he wants it boiled to death and
covered with cheese.

It is a wonder we get along at all! We do, however, agree on Cajun food.
When I told him I'd made red beans & rice with chaurice sausage for dinner
he said, "Damn! Now *that's* what I want!"

He makes a darn fine seafood gumbo, too. A bit heavy on the okra, but
that's okay.

Jill

PENMART01

"jmcquown" writes:

>Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to
>send his steak back twice. Why? Because he likes his steak well done. I,
>OTOH, prefer mine just about to walk off the plate! Medium-rare is as close
>as I like to get to well done. He also prefers steak fries as opposed to a
>good crispy-skinned rubbed-with- butter-sprinkled-with-salt baked potato. I
>like steamed broccoli without cheese sauce; he wants it boiled to death and
>covered with cheese.
>
>It is a wonder we get along at all!

Geeze, the theme is always the same... always tawkin' 'bout being a zillion
miles apart... too damn bad yoose two never seem to come together for a nice
piece of butt. Is there really a Ray? hehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

levelwave

jmcquown wrote:

> Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City.

Who is Ray?...

~john!

Rosie Miller

In article >, Steve Wertz
> writes:

>And the moral of this useless story is.... what?

hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can have such
different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
Rosie
jmcquown

levelwave wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City.

> Who is Ray?...
>
> ~john!

That would be my fiance; yes, he does exist He's a darn fine Cajun cook,
too.

Jill

K3

"Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
> In article >, Steve Wertz
> > writes:
>

> >And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
> >

> hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can have

such
> different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
> Rosie

I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
habits" an important part of a relationship.

--
Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA

http://home.maine.rr.com/k3

"Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!"

jmcquown

PENMART01 wrote:
> "jmcquown" writes:
>
>> Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to

send his steak back twice.

> Geeze, the theme is always the same... always tawkin' 'bout being a
> zillion miles apart... too damn bad yoose two never seem to come
> together for a nice piece of butt. Is there really a Ray? hehe

When we come together... we come together! (laughing)
Jill

jmcquown

K3 wrote:
> "Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
>> In article >, Steve Wertz
>> > writes:
>>

>>> And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
>>>

>> hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can
>> have such different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
>> Rosie

> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> habits" an important part of a relationship.

I consider it a challenge For example, he likes meat loaf topped with
tomato sauce or ketchup. To my mind, that's rather gross! I prefer to make
mine with some chili sauce mixed in with the meat. I also use oatmeal as a
filler as opposed to breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs. Oh, and I add shredded
cheese to the mixture.

There are obviously things more important than food, although food seems to
be a universal language

Jack Schidt®

"K3" > wrote in message

> "Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
> > In article >, Steve Wertz
> > > writes:
> >

> > >And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
> > >

> > hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can have

> such
> > different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
> > Rosie

> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> habits" an important part of a relationship.

Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!

Jack Picky

Nexis

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to
> send his steak back twice. Why? Because he likes his steak well done.

I,
> OTOH, prefer mine just about to walk off the plate! Medium-rare is as

close
> as I like to get to well done. He also prefers steak fries as opposed to

> good crispy-skinned rubbed-with- butter-sprinkled-with-salt baked potato.

> like steamed broccoli without cheese sauce; he wants it boiled to death

and
> covered with cheese.
>
> It is a wonder we get along at all! We do, however, agree on Cajun food.
> When I told him I'd made red beans & rice with chaurice sausage for dinner
> he said, "Damn! Now *that's* what I want!"
>
> He makes a darn fine seafood gumbo, too. A bit heavy on the okra, but
> that's okay.
>
> Jill

I'm lucky in that my husband likes most everything I make at home, and tells
me often. Nothing like a bit of appreciation to make your evening! Dining
out, now, that's a different story. He likes his meat like you do. When we
met, I ordered everything well because that was what my father ate,
therefore what we all ate. In time, I began to order medium well, and
noticed an immediate different. Now, I order medium, and that's as far as I
go. I do not like the softness of meat cooked med rare, which is what he
likes about it.
He likes spicy; I like intensely flavored, but not spicy at all. He loves
cheese enchiladas; I need some chicken in there...texture you know. We do
agree on guacamole...fresh, no mayo or sour cream in it, extra lime.
I think our eating styles is a sorta parallel to other aspects of our life
together though...we both have our preferences, but we work around the parts
we don't agree on.

kimberly...who suddenly hears that old favorite "I'm a little bit Country,
You're a little bit Rock 'n' Roll playing in her head

Nexis

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:57:52 -0500, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
> >Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to
> >send his steak back twice. Why? Because he likes his steak well done.

I,
> >OTOH, prefer mine just about to walk off the plate! Medium-rare is as

close
> >as I like to get to well done. He also prefers steak fries as opposed to

> >good crispy-skinned rubbed-with- butter-sprinkled-with-salt baked potato.

> >like steamed broccoli without cheese sauce; he wants it boiled to death

and
> >covered with cheese.
> >
> >It is a wonder we get along at all! We do, however, agree on Cajun food.
> >When I told him I'd made red beans & rice with chaurice sausage for

dinner
> >he said, "Damn! Now *that's* what I want!"
> >
> >He makes a darn fine seafood gumbo, too. A bit heavy on the okra, but
> >that's okay.

> <yawn>
>
> And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
>
> -sw

Oh go take a nap or something.

Nancy Young

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> "K3" > wrote in message

> > I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> > habits" an important part of a relationship.

> Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
>
> Jack Picky

Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)

There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
like your steak done.

nancy
Sheryl Rosen

in article , Nancy Young at
wrote on 10/6/03 11:30 AM:

> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
>>
>> "K3" > wrote in message

>>> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
>>> habits" an important part of a relationship.

>> Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
>>
>> Jack Picky

> Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)
>
> There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> like your steak done.
>
> nancy

true. sleeping temp is crucial....most men are heat generators and prefer a
cool room, so a woman who likes a cooler room can just keep warm by curling
up next to the heater. (HIM) but if there is one who likes the room
hot....well, somoene will never be comfortable....probably the one who likes
it cooler. they will kick off the covers every night.

far more important in a relationship is not so much what you like to eat,
but degree of importance food is.

two foodies, great relationship. 2 non-foodies, that works too.

but someone who lives to eat paired with someone who is not only not a good
eater (doesn't eat a lot of different things) but also doesn't care about
food....could be a recipe for disaster.

K3

Hey Nancy...

Where 'ya been my whole life??? LOL!!!

I'm 'da same... I prefer sleeping in the cold... naked... uncovered...
chilled... craving sumthin' warm... LOL!!!

Seriously... I don't look forward to winter... having to close the
windows... having to remove the window fans... no fresh draft fliowing
through the bedroom at night... HEPA air-filters/purifiers just ain't 'da
same!!!!

--

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
> >
> > "K3" > wrote in message

> > > I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> > > habits" an important part of a relationship.

> > Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the

bricks!

> > Jack Picky

> Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)
>
> There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> like your steak done.
>
> nancy

Nancy Young

K3 wrote:

> Hey Nancy...
>
> Where 'ya been my whole life??? LOL!!!
>
> I'm 'da same... I prefer sleeping in the cold... naked... uncovered...
> chilled... craving sumthin' warm... LOL!!!
>
> Seriously... I don't look forward to winter... having to close the
> windows... having to remove the window fans... no fresh draft fliowing
> through the bedroom at night... HEPA air-filters/purifiers just ain't 'da
> same!!!!

I'm with you. It's probably from growing up in a house kept cold for
financial reasons, and found out later that I had no heat in my
bedroom the whole time, long story. At any rate, I don't need an
alarm clock, when the heat comes up in the morning, I wake up.

nancy

Jack Schidt®

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
> >
> > "K3" > wrote in message

> > > I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> > > habits" an important part of a relationship.

> > Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the

bricks!

> > Jack Picky

> Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)
>
> There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> like your steak done.
>
> nancy

Yeah, now that you mention it.... leave the seat up when you're done, ok?

Jack Co-Habit

Nancy Young

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> > There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> > eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> > what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> > It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> > like your steak done.

> Yeah, now that you mention it.... leave the seat up when you're done, ok?
>
> Jack Co-Habit

Uh ... Jack? I guess I didn't think I'd have to tell you this, but
we don't pee with the seat up. Now, can I assume you have removed
the lids from your toilets since you don't use them? I hope you at
least kept the seats. Might have female company, dontcha know.

nancy
limey

"Nexis" > wrote in message

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

(Jill's message snipped for brevity)

> > <yawn>
> >
> > And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
> >
> > -sw

> Oh go take a nap or something.

I happily have him killfiled and only see his remarks when they're included
in another's post.
Maybe, one of these years, he'll post something constructive instead of
stalking Jill on rec.food.cooking and alt.cooking-chat. Get a life, sw.

Dora

Jack Schidt®

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
> >
> > "Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> > > There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> > > eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> > > what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> > > It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> > > like your steak done.

> > Yeah, now that you mention it.... leave the seat up when you're done,

ok?

> > Jack Co-Habit

> Uh ... Jack? I guess I didn't think I'd have to tell you this, but
> we don't pee with the seat up. Now, can I assume you have removed
> the lids from your toilets since you don't use them? I hope you at
> least kept the seats. Might have female company, dontcha know.
>
> nancy

Haha! Thanks for the quick reply...I had no idea!

Jack Dumfounded

levelwave

Nancy Young wrote:

> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold.

Amen... I even keep my floor fan on straight through the winter... It's
not so much the cooling of the fan as it is the sound it generates...
the soft constant hum puts me right to sleep... Sleeping in pure silence
is damn near impossible...

~john!

Ariane Jenkins

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:40:02 -0400, K3 > wrote:

> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> habits" an important part of a relationship.

Me! I'm glad Erik and I have such similar tastes in food,
although he started off as a very picky eater. We both love trying
new things, spicy food, darn near any ethnic food, etc. (Shaddup,
Boli!) If he'd been the close-minded type about trying new things, we
wouldn't have as much fun as we do...and he would've starved to death
on our trip to Malaysia.

As it was, all my relatives (and I'm not exaggerating here,
I do mean ALL) remarked at least once each about how surprised they
were that Erik tried and liked everything. They seemed happy, maybe
even with a note of relief that a different diet would need to be
accomodated. Erik ate everything they did, chilies included, AND
with chopsticks. I think it got so that my relatives were buying
extra food just to see what he'd eat.

Ariane

P.S. His favorite new food discovery on the trip? Fish paste!
Nexis

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
> >
> > "K3" > wrote in message

> > > I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> > > habits" an important part of a relationship.

> > Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the

bricks!

> > Jack Picky

> Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)
>
> There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> like your steak done.
>
> nancy

Oh I'm with you there, Nancy. Even in Alaska I slept with the window open at
least part way. Nothing worse than sleeping in a warm/hot room. No socks in
bed either.

kimberly

modom

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:01:33 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"K3" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
>> > In article >, Steve Wertz

>> > hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can have

>> such
>> > different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
>> > Rosie

>> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
>> habits" an important part of a relationship.
>>

>Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
>
>Jack Picky

Gotta agree on this, too. D and I might not like exactly the same
things, but we agree way more than disagree about spiciness, doneness,
etc. And variety, too. Octopus? Bring it on! Hamburgers? Fine!
Satay? Say hey! Jamabalya? Yup!

I can't get her to eat chicken livers, however, so no dirty rice chez
Odom.

This summer saw our thirtieth anniversary. We'd never have stuck
together that long if she didn't like ribs.

modom

Since I lost the brindle cat,
The rats come right up and peer into the pot.
-- Han Shan
Jack Schidt®

"modom" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:01:33 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > wrote:

have
> >> such
> >>
> >> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> >> habits" an important part of a relationship.
> >>

> >Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
> >
> >Jack Picky
> >

> Gotta agree on this, too. D and I might not like exactly the same
> things, but we agree way more than disagree about spiciness, doneness,
> etc. And variety, too. Octopus? Bring it on! Hamburgers? Fine!
> Satay? Say hey! Jamabalya? Yup!
>
> I can't get her to eat chicken livers, however, so no dirty rice chez
> Odom.
>
> This summer saw our thirtieth anniversary. We'd never have stuck
> together that long if she didn't like ribs.

If you're passionate about food, someone who isn't can be a real letdown
when you want to share a meal, especially if you've set up tent together.
Personally, I wouldn't make it that far.

Jack Placematrimony

Jack

Gar

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:43:11 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>If you're passionate about food, someone who isn't can be a real letdown
>when you want to share a meal, especially if you've set up tent together.
>Personally, I wouldn't make it that far.

People who are passionate about food usually have other similar
passions the exist well together. I coud never see myself with
someone who just ate to fill their stomach, or was a picky eater.

>Jack Placematrimony

LOL. How do you come up with these?

Gar

Jack Schidt®

<Gar> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:43:11 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > wrote:
>
> >If you're passionate about food, someone who isn't can be a real letdown
> >when you want to share a meal, especially if you've set up tent together.
> >Personally, I wouldn't make it that far.

> People who are passionate about food usually have other similar
> passions the exist well together. I coud never see myself with
> someone who just ate to fill their stomach, or was a picky eater.
>
> >Jack Placematrimony

> LOL. How do you come up with these?

I draw on illegal experiences done illegally from my illegal daze.

Jack Owsley

Gar

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:15:55 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>I draw on illegal experiences done illegally from my illegal daze.

That would explain why I like them so much.

Gar <-----just Gar
Bolivar

Ariane Jenkins wrote:

> Me! I'm glad Erik and I have such similar tastes in food,
> although he started off as a very picky eater. We both love trying
> new things, spicy food, darn near any ethnic food, etc. (Shaddup,
> Boli!) If he'd been the close-minded type about trying new things, we
> wouldn't have as much fun as we do...and he would've starved to death
> on our trip to Malaysia.
>

> Ariane

Hey!! I didn't even say anything! Sheesh, even when I try to behave, I
get in trouble.

Boli
Ariane Jenkins

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:15:34 -0400, Bolivar > wrote:

>> We both love trying
>> new things, spicy food, darn near any ethnic food, etc. (Shaddup,
>> Boli!)

> Hey!! I didn't even say anything! Sheesh, even when I try to behave, I
> get in trouble.

It's 'cause I know you're thinking it. ;P We DO have some
foods we don't care for, and our list is longer than yours, buddy!

Ariane

P.S. I've never seen you try and behave.
A.T. Hagan

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:50:22 GMT, Ariane Jenkins
> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:15:34 -0400, Bolivar > wrote:
>
>>> We both love trying
>>> new things, spicy food, darn near any ethnic food, etc. (Shaddup,
>>> Boli!)

>> Hey!! I didn't even say anything! Sheesh, even when I try to behave, I
>> get in trouble.

> It's 'cause I know you're thinking it. ;P

In my house we dealt with this problem by instituting House Rule #1 -
"You may not use what you think a person is thinking against them."

My wife finds this to be most unfair, but it helps to keep the peace.
;-)

......Alan.

Post no bills

limey

"Ariane Jenkins" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:15:34 -0400, Bolivar > wrote:
>
> >> We both love trying
> >> new things, spicy food, darn near any ethnic food, etc. (Shaddup,
> >> Boli!)

> > Hey!! I didn't even say anything! Sheesh, even when I try to behave, I
> > get in trouble.

> It's 'cause I know you're thinking it. ;P We DO have some
> foods we don't care for, and our list is longer than yours, buddy!
>
> Ariane
>
> P.S. I've never seen you try and behave.

Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
Hi to you and Boli.

Dora

Ariane Jenkins

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, limey > wrote:

> Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
> Hi to you and Boli.

LOL, you haven't heard, Dora... Erik and I went to a sushi bar
and they had deep fried oysters (panko crumbs) as an appetizer. Well,
it was a long shot, but we were both curious so we ordered it. The
verdict...

Not bad! It's not my favorite food, but I'd eat it again. The
sushi bar served it with hot mustard and mayonnaise, but I'd prefer
cocktail sauce. Boli is gloating that I'm a convert, which I am
NOT. But I'm open to trying it again. <g>

Ariane

limey

"Ariane Jenkins" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, limey > wrote:
> >
> > Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
> > Hi to you and Boli.

> LOL, you haven't heard, Dora... Erik and I went to a sushi bar
> and they had deep fried oysters (panko crumbs) as an appetizer. Well,
> it was a long shot, but we were both curious so we ordered it. The
> verdict...
>
> Not bad! It's not my favorite food, but I'd eat it again. The
> sushi bar served it with hot mustard and mayonnaise, but I'd prefer
> cocktail sauce. Boli is gloating that I'm a convert, which I am
> NOT. But I'm open to trying it again. <g>
>
> Ariane

Fried oysters? Delicious - I knew you could do it!
I agree - cocktail sauce. I can't picture mustard and mayonnaise - but
then, I still haven't had the courage to try sushi, either, so you're one up
on me! That Boli, that troublemaker (VBG).
BTW - is the chat room still visited?

Dora

Ariane Jenkins

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:39:01 -0400, limey > wrote:

> Fried oysters? Delicious - I knew you could do it!
> I agree - cocktail sauce. I can't picture mustard and mayonnaise - but
> then, I still haven't had the courage to try sushi, either, so you're one up
> on me! That Boli, that troublemaker (VBG).

He claims to be an innocent bystander, so that makes him a liar,
too. <g>

The mayo and mustard were unusual... The appetizer actually
came with a pile of finely shredded lettuce, a dollop of mayo
(Japanese mayo I think, it tastes a little richer and eggier to me
than say, Hellman's) and another of the same hot mustard you get in
Chinese restaurants. OH, and a dish of teriyaki dipping sauce,
I'd forgotten about that. One of the owners indicated we were to mix
the mayo with the lettuce as an accompaniment, but we didn't really do
much of that...there was too much food as it was.

> BTW - is the chat room still visited?

Yep, it is...drop on by! People aren't always there by early
evening, but you can usually find someone on after 9 pm EST.

Ariane
Gar

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
>Hi to you and Boli.
>
>Dora

OMG! Smoked oysters in oil are awsome.

Gar

limey

<Gar> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, "limey" > wrote:
>

> >Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
> >Hi to you and Boli.
> >
> >Dora
> >

> OMG! Smoked oysters in oil are awsome.
>
> Gar

Agreed - I've had them at parties and they don't last five minutes. I've
also had them scrubbed, baked in the oven until the shells open, then
scarfed them up. Good eating!

Dora

Rick & Cyndi

<Gar> wrote in message
: On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, "limey" >
wrote:
:
:
: >Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
: >Hi to you and Boli.
: >
: >Dora
: >
:
: OMG! Smoked oysters in oil are awsome.
:
: Gar
========
Nonononononononononon. Raw baby! Raw! *That's* how your
s'posed to eat oysters. If ya want smoke - light up a cig!

But if you really have to 'do' something to them... Oysters
Rockefeller or Kiev!!

Cyndi
(snort - oysters don't come in a can...)

limey

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
. net...
> <Gar> wrote in message
> : On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:27:11 -0400, "limey" >
> wrote:
> :
> :
> : >Make sure oysters are on your list, Ariane! <BG>
> : >Hi to you and Boli.
> : >
> : >Dora
> : >
> :
> : OMG! Smoked oysters in oil are awsome.
> :
> : Gar
> ========
> Nonononononononononon. Raw baby! Raw! *That's* how your
> s'posed to eat oysters. If ya want smoke - light up a cig!
>
> But if you really have to 'do' something to them... Oysters
> Rockefeller or Kiev!!
>
> Cyndi
> (snort - oysters don't come in a can...)

Oysters-any-way are great, except don't offer me oyster stew.

Dora

Gar

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:11:07 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>Oysters-any-way are great, except don't offer me oyster stew.

Would you like a nice bowl of oyster stew? <g>

Gar
limey

<Gar> wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:11:07 -0400, "limey" > wrote:
>

> >Oysters-any-way are great, except don't offer me oyster stew.

> Would you like a nice bowl of oyster stew? <g>
>
> Gar

And I bet you tormented girls at school, too! <G>

Dora