Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

Default Postage with porcine aroma & flavour.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article...9&in_page_id=2

--> Move over scratch 'n' sniff, the coolest stamps on sale are
--> now lick and taste.
-->
--> New stamps to celebrate the Chinese year of the pig not only
--> show the animals but also taste of them.
-->
--> When you scratch the front of the porcine postage stamps,
--> the 'tasty aroma' of sweet and sour pork is released. Lick
--> the back and you can taste the famous Chinese dish, too.
-->
--> The stamps have gone on sale in China ahead of their New
--> Year, which falls on February 18.
-->
--> Royal Mail launched Britain's first scratch 'n' sniff stamp
--> in 2001 --- they gave off eucalyptus aromas.
-->
--> The stamp's top layer was covered with tiny capsules filled
--> with eucalyptus scent, which was released when the stamp was
--> scratched.
-->
--> In Australia last year, the postal service issued a rose
--> scratch 'n' sniff stamp for Valentine's Day while, in 2004,
--> the New Zealand postal service issued a stamp that gave off
--> the scent of magnolia.
-->
--> The Swiss have produced a chocolate- scented stamp, while
--> Hong Kong came up with green tea-flavoured stamps.
-->
--> It is not known whether the Chinese are planning
--> lick'n'taste stamps for the years of the dog or the monkey.

--
Allo, la gare d'Arboujah? Un de nos fous s'est échappé et a sauté
dans le train qui va arriver chez vous. Voici son signalement...
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

Adam Funk > wrote in news:coac74-3a6.ln1
@news.ducksburg.com:

> The Swiss have produced a chocolate- scented stamp,

I love the Swiss. This is why they could remain neutral and not end up
commie pinko pork stamping *******s.

Paula
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

"Paula" > wrote

> > The Swiss have produced a chocolate- scented stamp,

> I love the Swiss. This is why they could remain neutral and not end up
> commie pinko pork stamping *******s.

That and every male of age owns a machine gun.

And money laundering.

Of course if they want to remain neutral they had better
stop those damn Ricola ads.

--oTTo--

Vegetarian Stars Featured on New U.S. Postage Stamps Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Vegan 0 04-12-2011 09:14 AM
The Virtual Porcine Sqwertz Barbecue 3 07-08-2009 09:36 AM
Maggie Beers free postage for October PeterLucas[_4_] General Cooking 6 20-10-2007 02:53 PM
Pork Flavored Postage... Chef Juke Barbecue 10 17-01-2007 04:39 AM
Aroma/flavour influence of yeasts from lees contact Ben Rotter Winemaking 5 14-11-2003 02:38 AM