Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: PeterL

Peter,

I just want to publicly apologize for being an asshole toward you in the
past thread on RFC. No excuses, just an apology to try and make things
right.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:51:59 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
> > Peter,
> >
> > I just want to publicly apologize for being an asshole toward you in the
> > past thread on RFC. No excuses, just an apology to try and make things
> > right.

> So which thread was this? I'd like to inspect the carnage and see
> if there's any scraps leftover.
>
> -sw (being tasteless, as usual)

You're so predictable... ;-)

But that's ok.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:51:59 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> Peter,
>>
>> I just want to publicly apologize for being an asshole toward you in
>> the past thread on RFC. No excuses, just an apology to try and make
>> things right.

> So which thread was this? I'd like to inspect the carnage and see
> if there's any scraps leftover.
>
> -sw (being tasteless, as usual)

LOL!!

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:51:59 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>>
>> > Peter,
>> >
>> > I just want to publicly apologize for being an asshole toward you
>> > in the past thread on RFC. No excuses, just an apology to try and
>> > make things right.

Why the change of heart?

>> So which thread was this? I'd like to inspect the carnage and see
>> if there's any scraps leftover.
>>
>> -sw (being a ******, as usual)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:

> Why the change of heart?

I was wrong and terribly rash with both my actions and attitude. Plus it's
a new year and I wanted to clean the slate; let bygones be bygones and such.

-- Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in
:

> PeterL wrote:
>
>> Why the change of heart?

> I was wrong and terribly rash with both my actions and attitude. Plus
> it's
> a new year and I wanted to clean the slate; let bygones be bygones and
> such.

Whatever floats your boat.

One thing I have always said..... what's been said and done is now a
part of memory/history, and no platitudes will ever erase it.

Too many people nowadays gob off and say shit they don't mean....... and
then come back later with an "I'm sorry" and *expect* the recipient of
their anger to be all magnanimous and forgive them.

I don't do forgiveness.

If you want to do the 12 Steps, go right ahead, just don't expect me to
be a part of it.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:

> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in
> :
>
>> PeterL wrote:
>>
>>> Why the change of heart?

>> I was wrong and terribly rash with both my actions and attitude.
>> Plus it's
>> a new year and I wanted to clean the slate; let bygones be bygones
>> and such.
>>

> Whatever floats your boat.
>
> One thing I have always said..... what's been said and done is now a
> part of memory/history, and no platitudes will ever erase it.

Quite true.

> Too many people nowadays gob off and say shit they don't mean.......
> and then come back later with an "I'm sorry" and *expect* the
> recipient of their anger to be all magnanimous and forgive them.

I agree.

> I don't do forgiveness.

Fair enough, Peter.

> If you want to do the 12 Steps, go right ahead, just don't expect me
> to be a part of it.

I'm not doing a 12 step, but I understand your meaning. It was my screw-up
and I felt badly about my behavior, and I thought you deserved to know.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> PeterL wrote:
>
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in
>> :

>>> I was wrong and terribly rash with both my actions and attitude.
>>> Plus it's
>>> a new year and I wanted to clean the slate; let bygones be bygones
>>> and such.
>>>

>> Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>> One thing I have always said..... what's been said and done is now a
>> part of memory/history, and no platitudes will ever erase it.

> Quite true.
>
>> Too many people nowadays gob off and say shit they don't mean.......
>> and then come back later with an "I'm sorry" and *expect* the
>> recipient of their anger to be all magnanimous and forgive them.

> I agree.
>
>> I don't do forgiveness.

> Fair enough, Peter.
>
>> If you want to do the 12 Steps, go right ahead, just don't expect me
>> to be a part of it.

> I'm not doing a 12 step, but I understand your meaning. It was my screw-up
> and I felt badly about my behavior, and I thought you deserved to know.
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

D Bugg, That is so nice of you to forgive someone when you screw up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gunner wrote:

> D Bugg, That is so nice of you to forgive someone when you screw up.

What?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com