Curly Sue

Default Healthy lunch suggestions from American Institute for Cancer Research

http://www.msnbc.com/news/974520.asp?0ql=c8p

AICR has a weekly column called "Nutrition Notes" on msnbc.com that is
very good. This week's article advocates bringing your own lunch,
something that was discussed here not too long ago. Most of the
suggestions involve whole grain bread and what to put in it. Check it
out if you need some new ideas for lunch!

Sue(tm)