Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Pumpkin Cheesecake - The Video! <grin>

Happy Holidays, everyone!!! I know that I've been quiet since
reappearing last month, but I have a good excuse, really! I've been
hecka busy putting up a bunch of new sites, and starting a podcast.
One of the sites is a collection of how-to videos, and some of them are
food related (some even done by me!)

Over the years many of you here have seen (even tried) my pumpkin
cheesecake recipe..so I figured I'd let you know that I made a video of
how to make it!.. and for the occasion I'm calling it "One Bowl Pumpkin
Cheesecake" <grin>.

Anyways, if you're interested, or just curious, the video is linked
from the podcast site (because that's one of the things we discussed
during the inaugural podcast!..thought it was apt for Christmas tables!
:-)):

http://www.ThreeThingsYouShouldKnow.com

It's the second post down, and in that post is a link to the video.

Annie