Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cornbread

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> I am making jalapeno cornbread. Anyone have it with sausage?
>
> Michael

I'm so surprised my husband hasn't thought of that, Michael! LOL. Wait,
are you talking about siding it with sausage or actually putting crumbled
sausage into the mix?

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> > I am making jalapeno cornbread. Anyone have it with sausage?
> >
> > Michael

> I'm so surprised my husband hasn't thought of that, Michael! LOL. Wait,
> are you talking about siding it with sausage or actually putting crumbled
> sausage into the mix?

I've put crumbled bacon into cornbread, sausage sounds like it would
work well...

[At this very moment I'm eating some leftover cornbread dressing with
duck gravy and a side of red cabbage...]

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>> I am making jalapeno cornbread. Anyone have it with sausage?
>>>
>>> Michael

>> I'm so surprised my husband hasn't thought of that, Michael! LOL.
>> Wait, are you talking about siding it with sausage or actually
>> putting crumbled sausage into the mix?

> I've put crumbled bacon into cornbread, sausage sounds like it would
> work well...
>
> [At this very moment I'm eating some leftover cornbread dressing with
> duck gravy and a side of red cabbage...]

Got an extra chair? My hubby is offended by the smell of red cabbage so I
can't make it anymore (but he eats haggis???), and I love cornbread
dressing. I'll help you with those leftovers.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > kilikini wrote:

> >> I'm so surprised my husband hasn't thought of that, Michael! LOL.
> >> Wait, are you talking about siding it with sausage or actually
> >> putting crumbled sausage into the mix?

> > I've put crumbled bacon into cornbread, sausage sounds like it would
> > work well...
> >
> > [At this very moment I'm eating some leftover cornbread dressing with
> > duck gravy and a side of red cabbage...]

> Got an extra chair? My hubby is offended by the smell of red cabbage so I
> can't make it anymore (but he eats haggis???), and I love cornbread
> dressing. I'll help you with those leftovers.

I got plenty. Actually, today is the first day I don't feel like a
stuffed pig. No grocery shopping needed this week! Duck stock I made
in the crockpot earlier is cooling off in the fridge...

--
Best
Greg

Cornbread etc Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 78 23-01-2014 07:42 AM
Cornbread Pie Chef Tamara Recipes (moderated) 0 10-01-2007 11:13 PM
Cornbread Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 5 30-12-2006 08:14 AM
Cornbread Ken Davey General Cooking 0 28-12-2006 07:01 PM
Cornbread - I wonder why? jmcquown General Cooking 74 29-08-2005 05:16 PM