FoodBanter.com

-   -   I got the candy! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/110756-i-got-candy.html)

Nancy Young 25-12-2006 03:31 PM

I got the candy!

Heh, I guess I did go on about how much I loved those
Harry & David chocolate mints, because I got a bag of
them for Christmas. Score!! Who knew they had a store
in one of the local malls. Not me.

nancy

Andy[_2_] 25-12-2006 03:57 PM

I got the candy!

Nancy Young said...

> Heh, I guess I did go on about how much I loved those
> Harry & David chocolate mints, because I got a bag of
> them for Christmas. Score!! Who knew they had a store
> in one of the local malls. Not me.
>
> nancy

nancy,

All gone, already?!?

I never heard of Harry & David until you mentioned it, some months back. I
looked at their website and they've definitely got the cures for a sweet
tooth. There's a store at the King of Prussia mall, I'll have to stop in on
my next visit.

I'm still grouchy for missing out on Girl Scout chocolate mint cookies. :(

Congrats on "The Great Mint Score".

Andy