FoodBanter.com

-   -   Gourmandia - Real Food Website for Real People (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/110437-gourmandia-real-food-website.html)

[email protected] 22-12-2006 05:38 AM

Gourmandia - Real Food Website for Real People

So, I checked out that gourmandia website. Wow, I love trying different
foods and eating. Gourmandia has hundreds of high quality chefs and
videos on how to make great food.

Unbelieveable quality of sitedesign/videos and the food looks great. It
really feels like they are there to guide you in the preparation of
food and just to have a good time with whomever your guests are. I
really feel like everyone should see for themselves.

www.gourmandia.com

aem 22-12-2006 06:09 AM

SPAM: Was Gourmandia - Real Food Website for Real People

wrote:
> So, I checked out that gourmandia website. Wow, [snip sales pitch]

You know, if they just said, "Hi, on behalf of the _____ website I'd
like to invite you to come look, and if you click on some of the ad
buttons I'll make some money...." at least you'd give them credit for
honesty. But this pretense of not being a pitchman is so off-putting.
Makes you want to put your mouth right up to their ear and shout YOU
LYING SACK OF SHIT......

jmcquown 22-12-2006 12:11 PM

aem wrote:
> wrote:
>> So, I checked out that gourmandia website. Wow, [snip sales pitch]

> You know, if they just said, "Hi, on behalf of the _____ website I'd
> like to invite you to come look

Of course, there's always the old standby, "I just found this great web
site!" Sure they did. And they have absolutely nothing to do with it...

Mr Libido Incognito 22-12-2006 12:27 PM

Was Gourmandia - Real Food Website for Real People

jmcquown wrote on 22 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> aem wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> So, I checked out that *(spaming website name removed to protect the

innoscent)*. Wow, [snip sales pitch]

> > You know, if they just said, "Hi, on behalf of the _____ website I'd
> > like to invite you to come look

> Of course, there's always the old standby, "I just found this great web
> site!" Sure they did. And they have absolutely nothing to do with it...

So I discovered a crappy scaming overpriced website, I'd never go to as
people who spam just aren't good businessmen.

brought it to my attention. Wasn't that good of
him?