Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING pfoley - REC: Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies

Cream Cheese Spritz

Recipe By: Posted to rfc by Barb Schaller, 12/20/96
Serving Size: 84
Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Cookies

1 cup butter softened
3 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour maybe a little more

Make like cookies: Cream butter and cream cheese together with sugar
and vanilla (I use half almond). Mix in flour. Put through cookie
press (or pastry bag fitted with appropriate tube) and bake at 375
degrees 8-10 minutes. Watch so they don't brown.

Using a small open star pastry tube, make wreaths, sprinkle with green
sugar. Decorate with red frosting.
‹‹‹‹‹

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."

http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - blahblahblog -
12/13, Gerri's tree
http://jamlady.eboard.com
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Cream Cheese Spritz
>
> Recipe By: Posted to rfc by Barb Schaller, 12/20/96
> Serving Size: 84
> Preparation Time: 0:00
> Categories: Cookies
>

> 1 cup butter softened
> 3 ounces cream cheese softened
> 1/2 cup sugar
> 1 teaspoon vanilla
> 2 cups flour maybe a little more
>
> Make like cookies: Cream butter and cream cheese together with sugar
> and vanilla (I use half almond). Mix in flour. Put through cookie
> press (or pastry bag fitted with appropriate tube) and bake at 375
> degrees 8-10 minutes. Watch so they don't brown.
>
> Using a small open star pastry tube, make wreaths, sprinkle with green
> sugar. Decorate with red frosting.
> €¹€¹€¹€¹€¹
>
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> "Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
>
> http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - blahblahblog -
> 12/13, Gerri's tree
> http://jamlady.eboard.com
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor

Thanks, Barb. Thats the same recipe as Mom's. We made wreathes,
christmas trees, and candy canes Those got the red sugar). Mom used to
have a camel-shaped disc but my press doesn't.

Cream Cheese Cookies Allie M. & Brittany R. Recipes (moderated) 0 20-12-2006 02:28 AM
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Sharon Recipes (moderated) 0 29-09-2006 04:44 AM
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies: Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 20-07-2006 04:17 AM
Spritz cookies. sandy General Cooking 0 05-11-2004 12:33 PM
Them cream cheese/apricot cookies Herself General Cooking 7 19-11-2003 07:16 PM