Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How early can I buy my prime rib?

Sheldon wrote:
> Mitch wrote:
>> My local supermarket has bone-in prime rib roasts for $5.99/lb. The
>> local butcher is asking $11/lb !

> I opted for fresh ham, bought it yesterday will keep just fine in my
> fridge until I roast it for Christmas Eve dinner. I already have it in
> the roasting pan all seasoned and ready for the oven... just keep it in
> the fridge well wrapped in plastic. And I did much better than you
> price wise, got 11 pounds for $18.00.
>
> http://i14.tinypic.com/2urv6sn.jpg
> http://i13.tinypic.com/33lftl5.jpg
> http://i16.tinypic.com/4733yfp.jpg
>
> My tree is all trimmed too:
> http://i10.tinypic.com/2sbmvlk.jpg
> http://i17.tinypic.com/3zk5mo5.jpg
> http://i17.tinypic.com/42nzf28.jpg
> http://i16.tinypic.com/34o3h36.jpg
>
> Told y'all I'm a cheap date... have a Merry.
> http://i14.tinypic.com/44j5aiq.jpg
>

> Sheldon

Your cats seem to love that tree!

--
"All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once.'"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 21 Dec 2006 16:41:11 -0800, Sheldon wrote:
>
> > Told y'all I'm a cheap date... have a Merry.
> > http://i14.tinypic.com/44j5aiq.jpg

> You buy shit vodka like that? That 1.75L bottle is $8.99 at my
> liquor store.

Wow, I wish I could find it at your price... liquor stores here charge
$11.99/1.75L.

That's a 22 ounce glass... with like eight ice cubes, 'bout 2 ounces
cheapo vodka, and the rest grapefruit juice... only the morons would
use top shelf booze. All ya gotta know is it's 80 proof, can't tell
any vodka with all that juice... and extra stupid to use 100 proof with
that drink.

Sheldon

Prime Rib--again [email protected] General Cooking 1 18-01-2006 09:03 PM
Prime Rib [email protected] General Cooking 17 17-01-2006 07:19 PM
Prime Rib Tim Bowley Recipes (moderated) 0 25-02-2005 03:55 AM
Prime Rib PENMART01 General Cooking 12 07-07-2004 02:35 AM
Prime Rib on BBQ Doug Barbecue 7 18-06-2004 02:14 AM