Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Totally OT!!! Favorite things

Cats purring.......
I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> Cats purring.......
> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
>
> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.
> --
> Peace, Om

Sunsets get all the hype, but Sun Rises are even better

Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

Make that shrimp fried in lemon butter and we can talk

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Cats purring.......
> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

Kittens are a riot. I always thought that it was a shame they
turn into cats.

> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

Shrimp in just about any form other than those silly little
things in a can that are only good for mashing into a salad.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Cats purring.......
> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

Yep, that purring really gets ya. I've been calling
my Lucy Lucy-Purrsalot lately. She really purrs a lot!
It is the most soothing sound there is.

Raindrops on roses? Nah.

Whiskers on kittens? Well, as long as they're not tickling
my face with them in the morning while I'm trying to sleep in
and they was their breakfast.

Bright copper kettles? Nah. Gotta polish them alla time.

Warm woolen mittens? Prefer my rabbit fur-lined leather gloves.

Brown paper packages tied up with strings. Yep, as long as they're
presents for me. ;-)

Cream colored ponies? Nah, rather have a dark brown Morgan.

Crisp apple streudels? This sounds like it could be on my list.

Doorbells? Nope, sales people. Bah humbug.

Sleigh bells? Yep, just hear those sleigh bells jingaling,
ring ting tingaling, too.

Schnitzel with noodles? What's not to like. Just no
mushrooms, please.

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings? Most definitely.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes? Maybe.
Depends on the girl.

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes? And the ones
that blow up my nose. ;-)

Silver white winters that melt into springs? If only there were
such a thing. Nowadays the winters are pretty mush grey slush-
colored winters.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
>>Cats purring.......
>>I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

> Kittens are a riot. I always thought that it was a shame they
> turn into cats.

I guess I'm weird because I prefer cats to kittens.
At least when I have to live with one. Kittens are
cute but they can be a pain in the ass. A grown
cat, especially an older one that has developed it's
unique personality I find much more enjoyable being
around. Assuming that it has developed a "pleasant"
personality and is not an evil devil cat. ;-)

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"rosie" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > Cats purring.......
> > I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
> >
> > On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.
> > --
> > Peace, Om
> >

> Sunsets get all the hype, but Sun Rises are even better
>
> Rosie

I work nights now so get to see a lot of sunrises. ;-)
I know exactly what you mean... I need to carry my camera with me more.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

> Make that shrimp fried in lemon butter and we can talk

<lol> I actually "fry" shrimp in butter and olive oil with a smidgin of
salt free lemon pepper and a pinch of garlic powder. I add lemon juice
afterwards in the "juice" that comes out of the skillet and use that as
a dipping sauce. ;-d

It really is divine......
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> >
> > Cats purring.......
> > I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

> Kittens are a riot. I always thought that it was a shame they
> turn into cats.

Adult cats can remain kittens if you stimulate them properly. ;-)
Try a piece of string or a laser pointer. Or a handful of freshly picked
catmint.

> > On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

> Shrimp in just about any form other than those silly little
> things in a can that are only good for mashing into a salad.

Canned shrimp..... Pardon me whilst I gag. <gag>

Even the fresh frozen pre-cooked has it's uses, but there is nothing
like freshly peeled cooked shrimps!

I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
mesquite wood fire.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Kate Connally > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > Cats purring.......
> > I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

> Yep, that purring really gets ya. I've been calling
> my Lucy Lucy-Purrsalot lately. She really purrs a lot!
> It is the most soothing sound there is.

I especially like it in stereo. One cat on either side of your head when
you are laying down. ;-)

> Raindrops on roses? Nah.

Oh I dunno, there are some spectacular rainy roses posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens but they've been outshined lately by Pat's
hummingbird pictures!

> Whiskers on kittens? Well, as long as they're not tickling
> my face with them in the morning while I'm trying to sleep in
> and they was their breakfast.

Yeah right. ;-) Let them attack your toes instead with needle claws!
<lol>

> Bright copper kettles? Nah. Gotta polish them alla time.
>
> Warm woolen mittens? Prefer my rabbit fur-lined leather gloves.

Latex. (don't ask)

> Brown paper packages tied up with strings. Yep, as long as they're
> presents for me. ;-)

I like foil wrapping personally.

> Cream colored ponies? Nah, rather have a dark brown Morgan.
>
> Crisp apple streudels? This sounds like it could be on my list.

With cheese.

> Doorbells? Nope, sales people. Bah humbug.

Jehovah Witnesses <shudder>

> Sleigh bells? Yep, just hear those sleigh bells jingaling,
> ring ting tingaling, too.

Indeed!
Or a good set of wind chimes.

> Schnitzel with noodles? What's not to like. Just no
> mushrooms, please.

Stuffed mushrooms. Grilled.

> Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings? Most definitely.

Mmmmm... Reminds me of that field full of snow geese we were priveleged
to see one time!

> Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes? Maybe.
> Depends on the girl.

Guys.
In white speedos.

;-)

> Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes? And the ones
> that blow up my nose. ;-)

The snowflakes outside of the window!
Me in front of a fireplace nice and warm. <G>
I've shoveled my share of snow....

> Silver white winters that melt into springs? If only there were
> such a thing. Nowadays the winters are pretty mush grey slush-
> colored winters.
>
> Kate

I kinda miss snow.

Sometimes...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

rosie wrote:
> Omelet wrote:
>> Cats purring.......
>> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
>>
>> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.
>> --
>> Peace, Om
>>

> Sunsets get all the hype, but Sun Rises are even better
>
> Rosie

Are you referring to Tequila Sun Rises?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:>
> Canned shrimp..... Pardon me whilst I gag. <gag>

They hardly deserve to be called shrimp.

> Even the fresh frozen pre-cooked has it's uses, but there is nothing
> like freshly peeled cooked shrimps!
>
> I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
> mesquite wood fire.

I have no favourite way. I like them so many different ways that
I could eat them every day for a month and they would be
different every night. In the summer I like to marinate them in a
spicy sauce and grill them on the BBQ. I like them fried in
garlic butter. I like them marinated in Sesame oil and salt and
then stir fried with lots of minced garlic and ginger. I like
them in a various other stir fry combinations. I liked them
poached and cold peel an eat with cocktail sauce, or better yet,
some sort of mayo based dipping sauce. I like them bacon wrapped
and grilled. I will even eat them breaded and deep fried, though
that is one of the least appealing ways to do them.

> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove _ to validate e-mails.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith said...

> I have no favourite way.

BUBBA

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is
the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue
it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute
it. There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp
creole...

ANOTHER DAY

Bubba and Forrest shine their boots.

BUBBA

....shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried,
stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp,
lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper
shrimp...

ANOTHER DAY

Bubba and Forrest are on their hands and knees as they scrub
the floor with toothbrushes.

BUBBA

....shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp
salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp
burger, shrimp sandwich... that's,
that's about it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:>
> > Canned shrimp..... Pardon me whilst I gag. <gag>

> They hardly deserve to be called shrimp.

Totally agree!!!

> > Even the fresh frozen pre-cooked has it's uses, but there is nothing
> > like freshly peeled cooked shrimps!
> >
> > I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
> > mesquite wood fire.

> I have no favourite way. I like them so many different ways that
> I could eat them every day for a month and they would be
> different every night.

Man I _so_ feel you there! I have an absolute passion for shrimp.
Right now, the big ones are on sale too! I guess they are in season...

I'm going to have to drag out the Tilia and stock up a bit. You have to
double bag them tho' as I've found that shrimp tend to damage Tilia bags
so they don't hold a vacuum.

> In the summer I like to marinate them in a
> spicy sauce and grill them on the BBQ. I like them fried in
> garlic butter. I like them marinated in Sesame oil and salt and
> then stir fried with lots of minced garlic and ginger. I like
> them in a various other stir fry combinations. I liked them
> poached and cold peel an eat with cocktail sauce, or better yet,
> some sort of mayo based dipping sauce. I like them bacon wrapped
> and grilled. I will even eat them breaded and deep fried, though
> that is one of the least appealing ways to do them.

I agree with that last statement for sure!

Bacon wrapped? I'll have to try that, thanks!
I might add sliced water chestnut just for grins.

I use a lot of the pre-peeled/pre-cooked frozen ones in salads. I just
thaw what I need under hot running sink water.

I've personally found that the larger the shrimp, the more flavor it
has. What do you think of that concept?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:

> Dave Smith said...
>
> > I have no favourite way.

> BUBBA
>
> Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is
> the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue
> it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute
> it. There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp
> creole...
>

> ANOTHER DAY
>
> Bubba and Forrest shine their boots.
>
> BUBBA
>
> ...shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried,
> stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp,
> lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper
> shrimp...
>

> ANOTHER DAY
>
> Bubba and Forrest are on their hands and knees as they scrub
> the floor with toothbrushes.
>
> BUBBA
>
> ...shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp
> salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp
> burger, shrimp sandwich... that's,
> that's about it.

<lol> That is a good movie... ;-)

BubbaGump shrimp........
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Dave Smith > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:
>>> Cats purring.......
>>> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.

>> Kittens are a riot. I always thought that it was a shame they
>> turn into cats.

> Adult cats can remain kittens if you stimulate them properly. ;-)
> Try a piece of string or a laser pointer. Or a handful of freshly picked
> catmint.
>

>>> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

>> Shrimp in just about any form other than those silly little
>> things in a can that are only good for mashing into a salad.

> Canned shrimp..... Pardon me whilst I gag. <gag>
>
> Even the fresh frozen pre-cooked has it's uses, but there is nothing
> like freshly peeled cooked shrimps!
>
> I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
> mesquite wood fire.

I did a shrimp boil the night before last...Shrimp, new potatoes, corn
and whole garlic in Zatarain's crab boil...served with melted butter,
cocktail sauce and a French bread baguette.

My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.

--

Real witches don't float so good.
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
I will even eat them breaded and deep fried, though
> that is one of the least appealing ways to do them.

Yummy on French bread with lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickle, ketchup and
lots of hot sauce. I miss my home..:-(
--

Real witches don't float so good.
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Bacon wrapped? I'll have to try that, thanks!
> I might add sliced water chestnut just for grins.

Brush them with a little bbq sauce at the beginning and they ROCK.

--

Real witches don't float so good.
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ravenlynne" > wrote

> My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.

Me toooooo. I have not had any in years. I might
have to.

Have you seen the commercials for the new kinds?

Chocolate mint and caramel?

I just cannot decide how I feel about this.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Ravenlynne" > wrote
>> My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.
>>

> Me toooooo. I have not had any in years. I might
> have to.
>
> Have you seen the commercials for the new kinds?
>
> Chocolate mint and caramel?
>
> I just cannot decide how I feel about this.

I'm a Baileys purist. Leave it like it is...it's good that way.

Does anyone watch Top Chef? This week they had to make a cocktail with
Baileys. Betty managed to **** hers up by adding lime juice.

--
"let he who hath never worn stone-washed jeans, cast the first stone."
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
>
> > Dave Smith said...
> >
> > > I have no favourite way.

> > BUBBA
> >
> > Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is
> > the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue
> > it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute
> > it. There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp
> > creole...
> >

> > ANOTHER DAY
> >
> > Bubba and Forrest shine their boots.
> >
> > BUBBA
> >
> > ...shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried,
> > stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp,
> > lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper
> > shrimp...
> >

> > ANOTHER DAY
> >
> > Bubba and Forrest are on their hands and knees as they scrub
> > the floor with toothbrushes.
> >
> > BUBBA
> >
> > ...shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp
> > salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp
> > burger, shrimp sandwich... that's,
> > that's about it.

> <lol> That is a good movie... ;-)
>
> BubbaGump shrimp........
> --

I live in Chicago and they have a restaurant named BubbaGump Shrimp,
but I've never been there... I think it's weird to have a restaurant
based off of that movie...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Ravenlynne > wrote:

> > I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
> > mesquite wood fire.

> I did a shrimp boil the night before last...Shrimp, new potatoes, corn
> and whole garlic in Zatarain's crab boil...served with melted butter,
> cocktail sauce and a French bread baguette.

That sounds wonderful!

Sometimes I'll just steam it and do "peel and eat" with a lemon butter
dip.

> My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.

Yum!

Ever try Carolans? It's comparable in flavor and texture, and a bit less
expensive.

Godivas is gross. :-P
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Ravenlynne > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > Bacon wrapped? I'll have to try that, thanks!
> > I might add sliced water chestnut just for grins.

> Brush them with a little bbq sauce at the beginning and they ROCK.

What brand?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "Ravenlynne" > wrote
> >
> > My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.
> >

> Me toooooo. I have not had any in years. I might
> have to.
>
> Have you seen the commercials for the new kinds?
>
> Chocolate mint and caramel?
>
> I just cannot decide how I feel about this.

I'd be tempted to try the mint but would probably give caramel a pass!

Irish mist, sipped slowly, is also excellent but the local chain has
stopped carrying it. :-(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Ravenlynne > wrote:

> cybercat wrote:
> > "Ravenlynne" > wrote
> >> My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.
> >>

> > Me toooooo. I have not had any in years. I might
> > have to.
> >
> > Have you seen the commercials for the new kinds?
> >
> > Chocolate mint and caramel?
> >
> > I just cannot decide how I feel about this.
> >

> I'm a Baileys purist. Leave it like it is...it's good that way.
>
> Does anyone watch Top Chef? This week they had to make a cocktail with
> Baileys. Betty managed to **** hers up by adding lime juice.

ROFL!!! Guess she curdled it right? Gag!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Meloneyd" > wrote:

> > > ANOTHER DAY
> > >
> > > Bubba and Forrest are on their hands and knees as they scrub
> > > the floor with toothbrushes.
> > >
> > > BUBBA
> > >
> > > ...shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp
> > > salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp
> > > burger, shrimp sandwich... that's,
> > > that's about it.

> > <lol> That is a good movie... ;-)
> >
> > BubbaGump shrimp........
> > --

> I live in Chicago and they have a restaurant named BubbaGump Shrimp,
> but I've never been there... I think it's weird to have a restaurant
> based off of that movie...

It's not all that uncommon.... not any more.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Omelet wrote:
> Cats purring.......
> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
>
> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

Snuggling with a sleepy baby boy. Sweet kisses from the same. :*)

On topic: Hot, spicy, thick, pizza bubbling with cheese.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > Cats purring.......
> > I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
> >
> > On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

> Snuggling with a sleepy baby boy. Sweet kisses from the same. :*)

Ooh, I got to snuggle my 1 1/2 year old nephew last night. :-)
I'd not seen the boys for a year. <sigh> They came to visit briefly from
Arizona....

> On topic: Hot, spicy, thick, pizza bubbling with cheese.
>
> -L.

With sausage, mushrooms and black olive? <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:
> Omelet wrote:
>> Cats purring.......
>> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
>>
>> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

> Snuggling with a sleepy baby boy. Sweet kisses from the same. :*)
>
> On topic: Hot, spicy, thick, pizza bubbling with cheese.
>
> -L.

Cats are good, I have no children, pizzas always a plus, but I'd have to say
my favorite thing is to have the hubby come home from work on a Friday
afternoon so that we have the weekend.

OB: Sauteed fish, steamed veggies and baked butternut squash for dinner.
Yum!

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"kilikini" > wrote:

> -L. wrote:
> > Omelet wrote:
> >> Cats purring.......
> >> I like dogs but there is something magic about a kitties purr.
> >>
> >> On topic, steamed shrimp in lemon butter.

> > Snuggling with a sleepy baby boy. Sweet kisses from the same. :*)
> >
> > On topic: Hot, spicy, thick, pizza bubbling with cheese.
> >
> > -L.

> Cats are good, I have no children, pizzas always a plus, but I'd have to say
> my favorite thing is to have the hubby come home from work on a Friday
> afternoon so that we have the weekend.

:-)

> OB: Sauteed fish, steamed veggies and baked butternut squash for dinner.
> Yum!
>
> kili
> --
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

I plan to make whipped butternut squash for christmas instead of mashed
yams.....
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "kilikini" > wrote:
>
>> -L. wrote:
>>> Omelet wrote:

>> OB: Sauteed fish, steamed veggies and baked butternut squash for
>> dinner. Yum!
>>
>> kili
>> --
>> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

> I plan to make whipped butternut squash for christmas instead of
> mashed yams.....

Oooh, what a great idea! I wasn't going to do anything special for
Christmas dinner; just typical fish and veggies. Hubby wants to heat up
some ham for himself, but I like your idea of the squash. Maybe I'll have
him try that, too. Thanks!

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"kilikini" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,

> >> OB: Sauteed fish, steamed veggies and baked butternut squash for
> >> dinner. Yum!
> >>

> > I plan to make whipped butternut squash for christmas instead of
> > mashed yams.....

> Oooh, what a great idea! I wasn't going to do anything special for
> Christmas dinner; just typical fish and veggies. Hubby wants to heat up
> some ham for himself, but I like your idea of the squash. Maybe I'll have
> him try that, too. Thanks!
>
> kili
> --
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Welcome! :-)
I have 4 small ones in the 'frige.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Ravenlynne > wrote:
>
>>> I actually have two favorite ways. Sauteed or Kebabed and grilled over a
>>> mesquite wood fire.

>> I did a shrimp boil the night before last...Shrimp, new potatoes, corn
>> and whole garlic in Zatarain's crab boil...served with melted butter,
>> cocktail sauce and a French bread baguette.

> That sounds wonderful!
>
> Sometimes I'll just steam it and do "peel and eat" with a lemon butter
> dip.
>
>> My favorite non living thing: Baileys straight.

> Yum!
>
> Ever try Carolans? It's comparable in flavor and texture, and a bit less
> expensive.
>
> Godivas is gross. :-P

Carolans is my "I'm too cheap to buy Bailey's" backup..lol..it's got a
little stronger whiskey in it I think...

--
"let he who hath never worn stone-washed jeans, cast the first stone."
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Ravenlynne > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:
>>
>>> Bacon wrapped? I'll have to try that, thanks!
>>> I might add sliced water chestnut just for grins.

>> Brush them with a little bbq sauce at the beginning and they ROCK.

> What brand?

Whatever you have. I like the spicy Jack Daniels.

--
"let he who hath never worn stone-washed jeans, cast the first stone."
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Ravenlynne > wrote:
>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> "Ravenlynne" > wrote
>>>>
>>> Me toooooo. I have not had any in years. I might
>>> have to.
>>>
>>> Have you seen the commercials for the new kinds?
>>>
>>> Chocolate mint and caramel?
>>>
>>> I just cannot decide how I feel about this.
>>>

>> I'm a Baileys purist. Leave it like it is...it's good that way.
>>
>> Does anyone watch Top Chef? This week they had to make a cocktail with
>> Baileys. Betty managed to **** hers up by adding lime juice.

> ROFL!!! Guess she curdled it right? Gag!

The judge said: "I'm afraid to drink this..there's a curdled crust on
top. I'd send it back. It doesn't look like it would even taste good.
<takes a sip> Nope, it doesn't. Next!" It was hilarious.

--
"let he who hath never worn stone-washed jeans, cast the first stone."
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> OB: Sauteed fish, steamed veggies and baked butternut squash for dinner.
> Yum!

I'm cleaning out the fridge since we're going out of town for 2 weeks
next weekend. Chicken tenders, fries, homemade honey mustard and death
by chocolate (the trifle) for dessert.