Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (no subject)

i got about about 50 more lessons to go before i take my test. the
material is getting more difficult. i'll be finish with the 1st section
in 6 lessons. i got a really good discussion going with my 'milk in
meatloaf' question on the cooking forum.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Scott wrote:
> i got about about 50 more lessons to go before i take my test. the
> material is getting more difficult. i'll be finish with the 1st section
> in 6 lessons. i got a really good discussion going with my 'milk in
> meatloaf' question on the cooking forum.

Do you have any European recipes?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Goomba38" > wrote

> Scott wrote:
>> i got about about 50 more lessons to go before i take my test. the
>> material is getting more difficult. i'll be finish with the 1st section
>> in 6 lessons. i got a really good discussion going with my 'milk in
>> meatloaf' question on the cooking forum.

> Do you have any European recipes?

Heh, he thought that was a really good discussion? I thought it
was pretty half hearted, myself.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Disregard

disregard this thread. it was sent by accident to this newsgroup.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Thu 14 Dec 2006 10:42:47a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> "Goomba38" > wrote
>
>> Scott wrote:
>>> i got about about 50 more lessons to go before i take my test. the
>>> material is getting more difficult. i'll be finish with the 1st section
>>> in 6 lessons. i got a really good discussion going with my 'milk in
>>> meatloaf' question on the cooking forum.

>> Do you have any European recipes?

> Heh, he thought that was a really good discussion? I thought it
> was pretty half hearted, myself.
>
> nancy

You're just hard to please! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

One thing about pain: It proves you're alive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Scott" > wrote in message
>i got about about 50 more lessons to go before i take my test. the material
>is getting more difficult. i'll be finish with the 1st section in 6
>lessons. i got a really good discussion going with my 'milk in meatloaf'
>question on the cooking forum.

You did indeed.

Good luck with your test.

No Subject No Name General Cooking 0 06-12-2009 09:44 PM
(no subject) Old Harley Rider General Cooking 0 13-11-2009 06:48 PM
(no subject) Cuthbert Thistlethwaite General Cooking 10 09-09-2008 01:22 AM
No Subject General Cooking 0 29-01-2006 12:00 AM
(no subject) Margaret Suran General Cooking 10 18-11-2003 05:54 AM