Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Christmas Frappe Egg Nog

2 eggs
1 cap of Vanilla Extract
15ml Brandy
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 scoop vanilla icecream
1 cup milk
1 cup ice.

Place all ingredienbts into a blender and whizz it till smooth. Pour into a
cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, fresh cherry and a
sprig of mint.

(Courtesy of Brett Miller of 'The Kitchen Sync')

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> 2 eggs
> 1 cap of Vanilla Extract
> 15ml Brandy
> 1 teaspoon nutmeg
> 1 scoop vanilla icecream
> 1 cup milk
> 1 cup ice.
>
> Place all ingredienbts into a blender and whizz it till smooth. Pour into a
> cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, fresh cherry and a
> sprig of mint.
>

> (Courtesy of Brett Miller of 'The Kitchen Sync')

Thanks for this!
I have guests for Christmas dinner and had not googled Eggnog recipes
yet.

This sounds good.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:
> 2 eggs
> 1 cap of Vanilla Extract
> 15ml Brandy
> 1 teaspoon nutmeg
> 1 scoop vanilla icecream
> 1 cup milk
> 1 cup ice.
>
> Place all ingredienbts into a blender and whizz it till smooth. Pour into a
> cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, fresh cherry and a
> sprig of mint.
>

> (Courtesy of Brett Miller of 'The Kitchen Sync')

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> 'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'
>
> http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Peter, Can this be made without the Brandy. Don't want to give my 8 and
11 year old Grandkids the Brandy. They act funny enough as it is. LOL
Vickie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Vickie in Utah" > wrote in
ups.com:

> PeterL wrote:
>> 2 eggs
>> 1 cap of Vanilla Extract
>> 15ml Brandy
>> 1 teaspoon nutmeg
>> 1 scoop vanilla icecream
>> 1 cup milk
>> 1 cup ice.
>>
>> Place all ingredienbts into a blender and whizz it till smooth. Pour
>> into a cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, fresh
>> cherry and a sprig of mint.
>>

>> (Courtesy of Brett Miller of 'The Kitchen Sync')

>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> 'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'
>>
>> http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

> Peter, Can this be made without the Brandy. Don't want to give my 8
> and 11 year old Grandkids the Brandy. They act funny enough as it is.
> LOL Vickie

That's understandable :-)

Use a capful of Brandy extract in place of the booze.

http://www.foodsubs.com/Extracts.html