Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default kewl dirt being dissiminated in irc

Made me blush!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:56:50 -0600, notbob > wrote:

>Made me blush!
>
>nb

Oh, man.... I'm going there to hear all about it!

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, sf wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:56:50 -0600, notbob > wrote:
>
> >Made me blush!
> >
> >nb

> Oh, man.... I'm going there to hear all about it!

Not fair to those of us that could not be there... :-(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> > Not fair to those of us that could not be there... :-(

> Unless they want to say it here, it smacks of the schoolyard thing where
> you had one spoilt brat yelling "I know something you don't know"......
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

All's fair in love, war and usenet gossip. <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> PeterL > wrote:
>
>> > Not fair to those of us that could not be there... :-(

>> Unless they want to say it here, it smacks of the schoolyard thing
>> where you had one spoilt brat yelling "I know something you don't
>> know"......
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

> All's fair in love, war and usenet gossip. <G>

Egg-frikken-zaktly!!

Spill your guts........ or shut your mouth and keep it to email.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> > All's fair in love, war and usenet gossip. <G>

> Egg-frikken-zaktly!!
>

> Spill your guts........ or shut your mouth and keep it to email.
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

One thing I will NEVER do is share private e-mail here!

Man, I could so drag people over the coals with that one. <lol> Not on
this list but another one I participate on.

But, that violates trust and makes enemies. IMHO sharing private e-mails
is a very immature thing to do......

I may share it across e-mail with concerned parties but NEVER on usenet.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-08, Steve Wertz > wrote:

> Send me the transcripts/logs.

Sorry, Steve. I can't. We talked about you.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote

> On 2006-12-08, Steve Wertz > wrote:
>
>> Send me the transcripts/logs.

> Sorry, Steve. I can't. We talked about you.

Okay, send them to me. I don't tell.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Send me the transcripts/logs.

OK. But it'll cost you...

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 08 Dec 2006 17:32:18 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>Spill your guts........ or shut your mouth and keep it to email.

Stop whining. It's not a closed chat group. You wanna know what's
happening there... go and find out.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in :

> On 08 Dec 2006 17:32:18 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>>
>>Spill your guts........ or shut your mouth and keep it to email.

> Stop whining. It's not a closed chat group. You wanna know what's
> happening there... go and find out.

Time differences.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Dec 2006 04:09:44 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>sf wrote in :
>
>> On 08 Dec 2006 17:32:18 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>>>
>>>Spill your guts........ or shut your mouth and keep it to email.

>> Stop whining. It's not a closed chat group. You wanna know what's
>> happening there... go and find out.

>Time differences.

Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So. Africa....
a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
you.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote on 09 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> >Time differences.

> Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So. Africa....
> a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
> you.
>

> --
> See return address to reply by email

If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mr Libido Incognito said...

> wrote on 09 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> >Time differences.

>> Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So. Africa....
>> a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
>> you.
>>

>> --
>> See return address to reply by email
>>

> If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

Yeah! Who doesn't love a good Kiwi Roast? LOL!!!

Andy
Roast (A comedy show of appreciation from your peers)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in :

> On 10 Dec 2006 04:09:44 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>
>>sf wrote in :

>>> Stop whining. It's not a closed chat group. You wanna know what's
>>> happening there... go and find out.

>>Time differences.

> Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So. Africa....
> a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
> you.

Am I to stay awake indefinitely and *specifically* to chat to you?

What happens if I'm called out to a bushfire, or an MVA (3 in the last 2
weeks....... all with serious injuries)???

Should I ignore the call-out just to stick around in the hope that I
will hear some inane gossip on the rfc chat channel??

There are some people on here who actually have lives.

If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.

If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.

Otherwise, shut the hell up.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote in :

> Mr Libido Incognito said...
>
>> wrote on 09 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking

>>> Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So.

Africa....
>>> a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
>>> you.
>>>

>>> --
>>> See return address to reply by email
>>>

>> If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

> Yeah! Who doesn't love a good Kiwi Roast? LOL!!!

Kiwis don't have roasts, Andy. They have 'Hungis'

*Australians* have roasts.

We're civilized.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mr Libido Incognito > wrote in
:

> wrote on 09 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> >Time differences.

>> Peter, if we can chat with people in German, Austria & So. Africa....
>> a New Zealander pops in occasionally too, we can certainly chat with
>> you.
>>

>> --
>> See return address to reply by email
>>

> If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

Is that what happens beyween your State........ and the rest of the world?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL said...

> Kiwis don't have roasts, Andy. They have 'Hungis'
>

> *Australians* have roasts.
>

> We're civilized.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

PeterL,

Kiwi pork? Well (scratching head), I gotta wonder.

If you want the best that pig has to offer, go to a Luau in Hawaii or the
southern USA for BBQ or Philadelphia (of all places for roast pork &
provolone sandwiches, au jus, or the famous regional favorite Scrapple!
(scraps o' pig)! YUM!!!

Now, Australia's beef, lamb or roo... RING ME UP, I'll be right down under!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> Am I to stay awake indefinitely and *specifically* to chat to you?
>
> What happens if I'm called out to a bushfire, or an MVA (3 in the last 2
> weeks....... all with serious injuries)???
>
> Should I ignore the call-out just to stick around in the hope that I
> will hear some inane gossip on the rfc chat channel??
>
> There are some people on here who actually have lives.
>
> If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>
> If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>
> Otherwise, shut the hell up.
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

Tsk! Sour grapes...

I don't check into chat that often (not even on weekends) so I find it
kinda fun to find out what goes on there sometimes.

I take if you are a volunteer fireman. Good show dude! I respect those.

How goes the fires in Oz right now?

The drought is not quite as severe in Texas but if this keeps up, it
will be. We are getting some light rain today here.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> > If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

> Is that what happens beyween your State........ and the rest of the world?
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

Only Washington. :-(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote in :

> PeterL said...
>
>> Kiwis don't have roasts, Andy. They have 'Hungis'
>>

>> *Australians* have roasts.
>>

>> We're civilized.
>>
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia

> PeterL,
>
> Kiwi pork? Well (scratching head), I gotta wonder.

Wonder no more.........

http://imageevent.com/andreainjapan/...yandhelloschoo
lshungibbq

http://tinyurl.com/yerkh9

> If you want the best that pig has to offer, go to a Luau in Hawaii or
> the southern USA for BBQ

I might even ignore my ban on Southern states and head down there next
time for BBQ.

>or Philadelphia (of all places for roast
> pork & provolone sandwiches, au jus, or the famous regional favorite
> Scrapple! (scraps o' pig)! YUM!!!

Scrapple........... BLECH!!!!

> Now, Australia's beef, lamb or roo... RING ME UP, I'll be right down
> under!

Maaaaaate!!! We'll teach you how to cook meat!!

Without turning it into 'pulled pork' or 'scrapple'.

That's dog food.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news

> I take if you are a volunteer fireman.

Yes. Both of us are.

> How goes the fires in Oz right now?

Right up the shit.

I'm waiting to hear if they want me to go South.

Would like to, but don't want to leave my team in the shit.

> The drought is not quite as severe in Texas but if this keeps up, it
> will be. We are getting some light rain today here.

Same here.

But the 'silly season' is upon us, and we have had numerous callouts to
MVA's.

The last couple have been young kids getting run over (it's school
holidays here).

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> PeterL > wrote:
>

>> > If he's 1 hour behind...talk slow so he can catch up.

>> Is that what happens beyween your State........ and the rest of the
>> world?
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

> Only Washington. :-(

Ohhhh, Ok, so when I move over there, I'll fit in perfectly ;-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL said...

>> Now, Australia's beef, lamb or roo... RING ME UP, I'll be right down
>> under!

> Maaaaaate!!! We'll teach you how to cook meat!!
>

> Without turning it into 'pulled pork' or 'scrapple'.
>

> That's dog food.

Mmmmm... dog food... (drool)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>Am I to stay awake indefinitely and *specifically* to chat to you?
>
>What happens if I'm called out to a bushfire, or an MVA (3 in the last 2
>weeks....... all with serious injuries)???
>
>Should I ignore the call-out just to stick around in the hope that I
>will hear some inane gossip on the rfc chat channel??
>
>There are some people on here who actually have lives.
>
>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>
>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>
>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

````````````````````
I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in :

> On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>
>>Am I to stay awake indefinitely and *specifically* to chat to you?
>>
>>What happens if I'm called out to a bushfire, or an MVA (3 in the last

2
>>weeks....... all with serious injuries)???
>>
>>Should I ignore the call-out just to stick around in the hope that I
>>will hear some inane gossip on the rfc chat channel??
>>
>>There are some people on here who actually have lives.
>>
>>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>>
>>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>>
>>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

> ````````````````````
> I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
> for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

No worries.

Then the people concerned will just shut the hell up and keep what
happens in IRC, to the frikken IRC.

I get ****ed off with this schoolyard mentality of "Ewwwwwww, you
should have heard what so-and-so said, but I'm not going to tell you
because you aren't 'one of the crowd'"

It's an rfc chat site, and this is an rfc newsgroup.

If they don't want to share between to two ......... STFU.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Dec 2006 16:23:43 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>Then the people concerned will just shut the hell up and keep what
>happens in IRC, to the frikken IRC.

We'll continue doing what we've been doing. The chat channel is open
to all, in spite of your attitude.

>I get ****ed off with this schoolyard mentality of "Ewwwwwww, you
>should have heard what so-and-so said, but I'm not going to tell you
>because you aren't 'one of the crowd'"

You could if you go there if you chose, the fact you're awake now - so
you could be talking to people in Europe instead of acting like such a
spoiled brat.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 10 Dec 2006 09:10:44a, meant to say...

> On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>
>>Am I to stay awake indefinitely and *specifically* to chat to you?
>>
>>What happens if I'm called out to a bushfire, or an MVA (3 in the last 2
>>weeks....... all with serious injuries)???
>>
>>Should I ignore the call-out just to stick around in the hope that I
>>will hear some inane gossip on the rfc chat channel??
>>
>>There are some people on here who actually have lives.
>>
>>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>>
>>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>>
>>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

> ````````````````````
> I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
> for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

I'm so glad I kf'd that crock o' shit right after he starte posting here.
I don't usually have to see his crap.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(...a short musical interlude...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> > How goes the fires in Oz right now?

> Right up the shit.

We had them here earlier in the summer, but thankfully none very close.

> I'm waiting to hear if they want me to go South.
>
> Would like to, but don't want to leave my team in the shit.

I know what you mean...

> > The drought is not quite as severe in Texas but if this keeps up, it
> > will be. We are getting some light rain today here.

> Same here.
>
> But the 'silly season' is upon us, and we have had numerous callouts to
> MVA's.
>
> The last couple have been young kids getting run over (it's school
> holidays here).

Here it's chest pain / heart attacks, and LOTS of diabetic ketoacidosis.

:-(

Most of the CVA workups have been negative, (probably just angina) but
glucose levels have been our the freakin' roof.

All the holiday sweets no doubt.

Not too many MVA's but LOTS of OD workups as well.
Oddly enough, most of the drug screens have been negative. Makes me
curious as to what is being distributed. The ones that are positive are
mostly cocaine.

> --
> Peter Lucas

Are you mostly a fire fighter or EMS?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> >> Is that what happens beyween your State........ and the rest of the
> >> world?
> >>

> >> --
> >> Peter Lucas

> > Only Washington. :-(

> Ohhhh, Ok, so when I move over there, I'll fit in perfectly ;-)
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

Join the redneck crowd... You will indeed fit right in! <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Dec 2006 18:45:02 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Oh pshaw, on Sun 10 Dec 2006 09:10:44a, meant to say...
>
>> On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>>
>>>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>>>
>>>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>>>
>>>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

>> ````````````````````
>> I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
>> for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.
>>

>I'm so glad I kf'd that crock o' shit right after he started posting here.
>I don't usually have to see his crap.

He can be a real twit at times, but so far he hasn't ****ed me off
enough to kf him.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 10 Dec 2006 11:05:09a, meant to say...

> On 10 Dec 2006 18:45:02 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh pshaw, on Sun 10 Dec 2006 09:10:44a, meant to say...

>>> ````````````````````
>>> I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
>>> for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.
>>>

>>I'm so glad I kf'd that crock o' shit right after he started posting
>>here. I don't usually have to see his crap.

> He can be a real twit at times, but so far he hasn't ****ed me off
> enough to kf him.

At some point early on I found him just too obnoxious and insluting. I
don't take to that very well.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(...a short musical interlude...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:10:44 -0800, sf wrote:

>On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>
>>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>>
>>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>>
>>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

>````````````````````
>I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
>for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

What happens in the channel stays in the channel. It's always been
that way. People better start respecting that, or there are some
folks who will no longer have access to the channel.

Peter, please pardon the newbies. They know not what they do.

--
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:32:06 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:10:44 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>>On 10 Dec 2006 14:19:16 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>>
>>>If it's on IRC....... keep it on IRC.
>>>
>>>If you bring it to here (rec.food), bring the content.
>>>
>>>Otherwise, shut the hell up.

>>````````````````````
>>I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
>>for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

>What happens in the channel stays in the channel. It's always been
>that way. People better start respecting that, or there are some
>folks who will no longer have access to the channel.
>
>Peter, please pardon the newbies. They know not what they do.

No one was dishing up anything here carol. Get your facts straight.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:15:39 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:32:06 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>>>````````````````````
>>>I don't know what burr got under your saddle, partner, but you're in
>>>for a rocky ride.... 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

>>What happens in the channel stays in the channel. It's always been
>>that way. People better start respecting that, or there are some
>>folks who will no longer have access to the channel.
>>
>>Peter, please pardon the newbies. They know not what they do.

>No one was dishing up anything here carol. Get your facts straight.

I was referring to nb's original post. It was inappropriate. My
facts are straight. I checked them with a carpenter's level just this
morning. <G>

--
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:17:38 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>I was referring to nb's original post. It was inappropriate. My
>facts are straight. I checked them with a carpenter's level just this
>morning. <G>

Oh, come on.... his post was no more inappropriate than a "come
hither" look. This thread could have stopped at my reply to nb, if
Peter L hadn't gotten all riled up.

I think nb was lying about kewl dirt anyway. By the time I got there
the topic was so ordinary, not even a big bowl of jello would have
made a difference.

<S>

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote on 10 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Is that what happens beyween your State........ and the rest of the
> world?

STATES??? We ain't caught no stink'in States. We got Stink'in Provinces.

You must be in a state of confusion about Canada.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in :

> On 10 Dec 2006 16:23:43 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>
>>Then the people concerned will just shut the hell up and keep what
>>happens in IRC, to the frikken IRC.
>>

> We'll continue doing what we've been doing. The chat channel is open
> to all, in spite of your attitude.

And yours, it would seem.

>>I get ****ed off with this schoolyard mentality of "Ewwwwwww, you
>>should have heard what so-and-so said, but I'm not going to tell you
>>because you aren't 'one of the crowd'"

> You could if you go there if you chose, the fact you're awake now - so
> you could be talking to people in Europe instead of acting like such a
> spoiled brat.

I've been there before. If I *want* to go back there I will.

But like I said, if you don't want to be forthcoming with said
information, shut your cakehole and go back to IRC.

By coming into the newsgroup and doing your schoolyard thing does
nothing for the promotion of the 'chat channel'

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

kewl kiosk of really great vendors--you must visit! rosaphilia Wine 1 24-07-2012 04:01 PM
Dirt/Clay cookies Clewdster Recipes 0 04-02-2010 10:05 PM
kewl new food I discovered Jackie Patti[_2_] Diabetic 6 30-11-2007 05:02 AM
how to dirt pit? jerry furman Barbecue 4 24-11-2003 04:20 AM