Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Macaroni & Cocaine

I just opened a box of macaroni and cheese and the cheese package did
not have cheese, it had a white powder. I know its cocaine, otherwise
it would not be white powder. I just cooked it and will let you all
know how good a buzz I get. This might be fun. This is the first
time this ever happened. Normally I get orange cheese powder.

Officer Glen 22
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 1>,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

> Have a ball. I eat it all the time but it has to be the yellow powder for
> me. I don't care much for the white stuff. I have to add ham and
> scallions.

We buy shells and white cheddar by the case from Costco. My wife made
some with ham and frozen peas for lunch today. I added some Tabasco to
my serving. It was pretty good.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> ha scritto nel messaggio
>I just opened a box of macaroni and cheese and the cheese package did
> not have cheese, it had a white powder. I know its cocaine, otherwise
> it would not be white powder. I just cooked it and will let you all
> know how good a buzz I get. This might be fun. This is the first
> time this ever happened. Normally I get orange cheese powder.
>
> Officer Glen 22

You are very mad to eat such a thing.

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

So, A Moose in Love (AKA by about 30 other arsehole monikers!), doyou deny that you were a lowlife Crack Cocaine drug dealing skell sellingthat poison to children! NEMO General Cooking 1 08-03-2012 09:32 PM
So, A Moose in Love (AKA by about 30 other arsehole monikers!), doyou deny that you were a lowlife Crack Cocaine drug dealing skell sellingthat poison to children! NEMO Barbecue 0 08-03-2012 09:05 PM
Cocaine Shu Puer Space Cowboy Tea 1 02-10-2011 05:13 PM
Red Bull Banned In Germany After Finding Cocaine Mark Thorson General Cooking 3 06-06-2009 04:08 PM
Did Coca-Cola have cocaine in it? Calarachne Historic 4 14-03-2004 06:25 AM