Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Shark and Salmon Mousse

One of our other hobbies here is cooking and Sunday is set aside for a
very special meal or at least a very special dish. These adventures
are usually joint efforts, Marilyn and I each doing a part of the dish.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jack Schmidling" > wrote in
oups.com:

> One of our other hobbies here is cooking and Sunday is set aside for a
> very special meal or at least a very special dish. These adventures
> are usually joint efforts, Marilyn and I each doing a part of the

dish.

> js
>
> --
> PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
> Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
> http://schmidling.com

Jack, it's always a pleasure to wander through your website :-)

If I ever get over that way, I'll be rocking up for some sausages and
beer :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jack Schmidling wrote:

> One of our other hobbies here is cooking and Sunday is set aside for a
> very special meal or at least a very special dish. These adventures
> are usually joint efforts, Marilyn and I each doing a part of the dish.
>
> js
>
> --
> PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
> Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
> http://schmidling.com

Truly Impressive fiberart-work! I could learn a lot by reading your
website. Thanks for posting.

Sky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jack Schmidling wrote:
> One of our other hobbies here is cooking and Sunday is set aside for a
> very special meal or at least a very special dish. These adventures
> are usually joint efforts, Marilyn and I each doing a part of the dish.

Grand shot of a splendid job.

Pastorio
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jack Schmidling wrote:
> One of our other hobbies here is cooking and Sunday is set aside for a
> very special meal or at least a very special dish. These adventures
> are usually joint efforts, Marilyn and I each doing a part of the dish.
>
> js
>
> --
> PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
> Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
> http://schmidling.com

That looks absolutely gorgeous- too good to eat!