Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Will It Blend?

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe
>

> Sheldon

I liked the guy sampling the oyster- looked like it was gonna come up
faster than it went down!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> > http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe
> >

> > Sheldon

> I liked the guy sampling the oyster- looked like it was gonna come up
> faster than it went down!

Hmm... I hope that wasn't your deje vous moment. hehe

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-12-05, Sheldon > wrote:
> http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe

Mere childs play.

http://www.avma.org/onlnews/javma/jun03/030601d.asp

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> merryb wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > > http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe
> > >

> > > Sheldon

> > I liked the guy sampling the oyster- looked like it was gonna come up
> > faster than it went down!

> Hmm... I hope that wasn't your deje vous moment. hehe
>
> Sheldon

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I have to have a good buzz to eat
anything that looks like an alien booger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

====================
Sheldon wrote:
"Hmm... I hope that wasn't your deje vous moment. hehe

> Sheldon"

Hey, Shel--You should know better. It's "deja" (already) "vu"
(seen). "Already seen", in French. Deja Vu .

Acid Blend Shane[_2_] Winemaking 5 13-01-2009 12:22 AM
Monk's Blend Tea Dominic T. Tea 4 24-04-2006 12:54 PM
Tetley USA changes its blend? Pat Tea 0 18-12-2005 02:58 PM
What to blend with Foch Herman Krug Winemaking 6 12-09-2005 10:33 PM
Bordeaux blend Jim Winemaking 23 05-04-2005 03:15 AM