Old 26-11-2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
with her.

She a very aggressive tumor removed in late June, but the tumor
reappeared. I know that in one post she said it had spread to her arm
and the doctors thought they might have to amputate her arm. On top of
that, she was diagnosed with a liver disorder and she was told if her
treatment didn't work, she might need a transplant! She said that this
has nothing to do with her drinking - - she said on another website
that she has cut down to only 6 beers a day (down from 12). In fact,
the doctors said that she could have up to two drinks a day. She just
had to radically modify her diet (no leafy greens, etc.).

Anyhow, she had surgery this past Tuesday, and her website
(www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini) said that she DIED on the table,
but fortunately they were able to resusciate her! I read on another
newsgroup that she told Damsel that she was sure she would die during
the surgery, and I guess her premonition came true. Thankfully, they
got her back to life!!!! The poor woman has been through so much with
her health lately!

Her financial health hasn't been so great lately, either. Allan (her
husband) has had to take off a lot of work to get her to and from the
clinic (5 hours away), and she said that they were behind in their rent
and their electric was about to be cut off.

It makes you wonder how one person can handle! She said on another
website that her recuperation period may be up to a year, so she's
certainly got a long road ahead of her.

Thought you all might like to know so you could keep her in your
thoughts.

Old 26-11-2006, 10:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
with her.

This is coming back for you. As inevitably as death.

I'm glad I'm not you.

Old 26-11-2006, 11:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:04:12 -0500, "cybercat"
wrote:

there is real evil in the world. It's in this poster like a cancer eating
her away.

Her post was appalling, I agree.

I'm on the phone with Christy right now. She's home! I'll make an
update toi the site when we finish gabbing. G

Special K Update 11-25-2006 07:45 PM
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Old 26-11-2006, 11:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

What is so appalling about what I've written? I don't understand this
hostility. If I was out of line for mentioning the drinks, then I
apologize. I stated that because some people assume that the liver
disorder is associated with drinking, but it is not.

Glad to hear that Kili is home.

Special K Update 11-25-2006 07:45 PM
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Old 26-11-2006, 11:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
ups.com...
What is so appalling about what I've written? I don't understand this
hostility. If I was out of line for mentioning the drinks, then I
apologize. I stated that because some people assume that the liver
disorder is associated with drinking, but it is not.

Don't assume people don't see through you, bitch. Your motives were clear.
Subtlety is not your strong suit, "jennyskeptic."

Better watch your ass. Karma's a bitch. There might be a few cancer cells
out there with your name on them.

Old 26-11-2006, 11:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote:

I'm on the phone with Christy right now. She's home! I'll make an
update toi the site when we finish gabbing. G

Thanks! Tell her many of us are thinking about her and pulling for her.

Old 26-11-2006, 11:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
What is so appalling about what I've written? I don't understand this
hostility.

You have to ask?

David

Old 26-11-2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
What is so appalling about what I've written? I don't understand this
hostility. If I was out of line for mentioning the drinks, then I
apologize. I stated that because some people assume that the liver
disorder is associated with drinking, but it is not.

Don't assume people don't see through you, bitch. Your motives were clear.
Subtlety is not your strong suit, "jennyskeptic."

Better watch your ass. Karma's a bitch. There might be a few cancer cells
out there with your name on them.

12 beers a day *is* a bit much. Other than that, I agree with you, for a
change.

Old 26-11-2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 05:30:25p, Damsel in dis Dress meant to say...

Thanks for that, Pam. You're a truly beautiful person.

I just put through an update on the website. Kili is VERY happy to be
home!

--
Special K Update SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2006 06:09 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Your update was wonderful and very encouraging news, Carol!

--
Wayne Boatwright

You're not as real as you think you are.

Old 26-11-2006, 11:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:42:43 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

12 beers a day *is* a bit much. Other than that, I agree with you, for a
change.

I'm discussing this with Chrsity right now. She has mentioned Allan
bringing home 12 packs, but they're for BOTH of them, and there are
usually some left over.

She's upset that this coward posted so much personal information about
her, especially since some of it isn't even true.

Jenny, Karma is not your friend.

Special K Update 11-25-2006 07:45 PM
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Old 26-11-2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

12 beers a day *is* a bit much. Other than that, I agree with you, for a
change.

I'm discussing this with Chrsity right now. She has mentioned Allan
bringing home 12 packs, but they're for BOTH of them, and there are
usually some left over.

People can say *anything* about *anyone.*

Nobody with any sense listens to cowards like this.

RIP Kilikini Janet Wilder[_1_] General Cooking 8 29-12-2010 02:56 AM
RIP Kilikini Chemiker General Cooking 7 28-12-2010 08:53 PM
Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 05-02-2010 09:29 PM
About Kilikini and posting about Kilikini Theron General Cooking 4 07-12-2008 10:55 PM