Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

Goomba38 wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> >> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized.

> > It's OK when a woman uses it.
> >
> > -sw

> No it isn't.
> I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
> names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
> Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
> It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

For me the most vile four - letter epithet is "liar", it's the very worst
thing a person can be called...far, FAR worse than any "C" word ;-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:

> > > It's OK when a woman uses it.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > No it isn't.
> > I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
> > names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
> > Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
> > It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

> For me the most vile four - letter epithet is "liar", it's the very worst
> thing a person can be called...far, FAR worse than any "C" word ;-)

Agreed. Hurts coming and going, like a good rail.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

TFM® wrote:
> <sf> wrote

on

> > >Now why would someone who has only posted in RFC 4 times (3 of those
> > >posts from this thread) care about what's going on with 'K',
> > >regurgitate everything personal in her life in one fell swoop, AND
> > >assume she is the only one knowing what's going on? This is why
> > >everone thinks you are a ****.

> > Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
> > but let's not go there in print.

> If it walks like a C-word, talks like a C-word...

The word is ****, you mealy mouthed coward... say it!... ******, like
your momma!

I'm missing your point here Sheldon. Could you be a bit more clear?

Christy seems to like you a lot and with good reason from what I hear from
her about you.

I've had a few encounters with you over the years and we've even had a few
friendly email exchanges.

I can be a vile sonofabitch at times, but I'll turn the other cheek this
time.

--
TFM®
Zephyrhills (Too much cold is hard on the mind) Florida

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in
:

> --
> TFM®
> Zephyrhills (Too much cold is hard on the mind) Florida

Hey TFM....... have you ever ventured out to the Dropzone there?

Sposed to be a good one.

http://www.skydivecity.com/

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Astounding... WAS: Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

"PeterL" > wrote in message
> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Remember this the next time Sheldon has anything to say
> > about anything...
> >
> > This is one of the more astounding documents I've ever seen.
> > If it's to be taken at face value, it's as maliciously
> > savage as ever this kind of diseased thought has been
> > committed to words. If it's supposed to be jocular banter,
> > it's as tasteless an exercise as I've ever seen. Piling on
> > after the universe delivers a sneaky punch.
> >
> > I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sociopathic thinking it
> > demonstrates. The perverted mind. The sick, sick, sick
> > viewpoint, irrespective of intent.
> >
> > Pastorio
> >

> I take it Sheldon is the one TFM doesn't care for?
>
> Might be a childish hitout by Sheldon because he was 'slighted'. Still
> no excuse for what he said though.

No, the 'one' I don't care for is the bitch who started the thread. Can't
remember her name, don't want to.

I've never had a problem with Sheldon until tonight.

This is totally out of character for me, but I still don't have anything bad
to say about him.

As he said, I have too much on my plate to be worried about nonsense.

--
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in
:

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
>> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > Remember this the next time Sheldon has anything to say
>> > about anything...
>> >
>> > This is one of the more astounding documents I've ever seen.
>> > If it's to be taken at face value, it's as maliciously
>> > savage as ever this kind of diseased thought has been
>> > committed to words. If it's supposed to be jocular banter,
>> > it's as tasteless an exercise as I've ever seen. Piling on
>> > after the universe delivers a sneaky punch.
>> >
>> > I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sociopathic thinking it
>> > demonstrates. The perverted mind. The sick, sick, sick
>> > viewpoint, irrespective of intent.
>> >
>> > Pastorio
>> >

>> I take it Sheldon is the one TFM doesn't care for?
>>
>> Might be a childish hitout by Sheldon because he was 'slighted'.
>> Still no excuse for what he said though.

> No, the 'one' I don't care for is the bitch who started the thread.
> Can't remember her name, don't want to.

It seems to have disappeared into thin air, from whence it came.

> As he said, I have too much on my plate to be worried about nonsense.

Understandable.

Give her a kiss from all us 'Ossies' :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
> "Bob (this one)" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Remember this the next time Sheldon has anything to say
>> about anything...
>>
>> This is one of the more astounding documents I've ever seen.
>> If it's to be taken at face value, it's as maliciously
>> savage as ever this kind of diseased thought has been
>> committed to words. If it's supposed to be jocular banter,
>> it's as tasteless an exercise as I've ever seen. Piling on
>> after the universe delivers a sneaky punch.
>>
>> I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sociopathic thinking it
>> demonstrates. The perverted mind. The sick, sick, sick
>> viewpoint, irrespective of intent.
>>
>> Pastorio
>>

> I take it Sheldon is the one TFM doesn't care for?
>
> Might be a childish hitout by Sheldon because he was 'slighted'. Still
> no excuse for what he said though.

I thought TFM was talking about the original poster.

Maybe Sheldon thought he meant him.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Goomba38 wrote:

>> > It's OK when a woman uses it.

>> No it isn't.
>> I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
>> names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
>> Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
>> It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

> Not true. There are many instances where certain four letter words are
> not only acceptible but nothing else is more appropriate than the
> strongest of all possible terms of which there can be no mistake of
> their meaning and gets right to the point, Those who volley back and
> forth with long winded tirades have nothing to say and they're cowards.
> When I have something to say I spit it out and move on... I'm not here
> for marathon dancing. There is no argument so weak as that of the
> verbose.

But then it's just a 'decent' discussion.

Although some times it's not.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>I think Sheldon wins Swine of the Year year award with that one
> (unquoted). He's even worse that the OP of this thread, by far.
> It's too bad he can't blame it on Tourettes or trolling - this is
> Katz's True Colors.
>
> It's getting pretty ugly around here lately.
>
> -sw <shaking head>

Pfft. Like you are not part of the trend. Please.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:07:05 GMT, "TFM®"
> wrote:

>Welcome to usenet. You must be this tolerant to ride this ride.

Acceptable standards vary by news group - as you should know very well
by this time.

I am *very* intolerant when it comes to that word TFM. It's an
unimaginative description. I guess guys are so used to being called
dicks or dickheads that it doesn't phase them, but the c word is a
term that shouldn't be used in rfc (email me privately to continue
this because you know I won't change my mind). That poster needs to
increase her vocabulary. Maybe it will happen after she goes to sleep
with the dictionary under her pillow for a week. Or maybe not.

I can't stop that poster from tossing the c word around like a salad
in her private life, but she needs to know it's not an acceptable word
to use in *this* public forum.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:41:44 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>I think Sheldon wins Swine of the Year year award with that one
>(unquoted). He's even worse that the OP of this thread, by far.
>It's too bad he can't blame it on Tourettes or trolling - this is
>Katz's True Colors.
>
>It's getting pretty ugly around here lately.
>
>-sw <shaking head>

Steve, don't do that.... I think it was an honest mistake. Not
everyone was glued to that thread.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Nov 2006 05:10:20 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>Hey TFM....... have you ever ventured out to the Dropzone there?
>
>Sposed to be a good one.
>
>http://www.skydivecity.com/

I like your picture better Peter.... is it for real?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:36:32 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:42:18 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On 26 Nov 2006 20:16:41 -0800, "denise~*" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Now why would someone who has only posted in RFC 4 times (3 of those
>>>posts from this thread) care about what's going on with 'K',
>>>regurgitate everything personal in her life in one fell swoop, AND
>>>assume she is the only one knowing what's going on? This is why
>>>everone thinks you are a ****.

>> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized.

>It's OK when a woman uses it.

NO, IT'S NOT! Did I make my point?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Nov 2006 20:11:49 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Goomba38 wrote:

>> > It's OK when a woman uses it.

>> No it isn't.
>> I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
>> names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
>> Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
>> It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

>Not true. There are many instances where certain four letter words are
>not only acceptible but nothing else is more appropriate than the
>strongest of all possible terms of which there can be no mistake of
>their meaning and gets right to the point, Those who volley back and
>forth with long winded tirades have nothing to say and they're cowards.
> When I have something to say I spit it out and move on... I'm not here
>for marathon dancing. There is no argument so weak as that of the
>verbose. And sometimes utter silence is a thundering kick in the
>crotch.

So now you're all for it? Turn coat.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:20:10 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowTheGoodTheBadAndTheLoafhead@earthlin k.net> wrote:

>FAR worse than any "C" word ;-)

Yeah, that's because you don't have one.

LOL

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27 Nov 2006 12:53:10 -0800, "ravenlynne" >

>> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
>> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
>> with her.

>Please excuse me...I'm new and don't know all the ng history and
>dynamics, but it seems like none of this was any of your business to
>post? And I've seen several posts about concern for her...I don't
>think you're very nice...

This is a thread that's best for a newbie to stay completely out
of.... scout's honor. Don't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole.
Read all you want; you can even reply - but DELETE IT *before* you
send.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:10:42 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>It's probably someone who usually uses a yahoo
>or gmail account.

Hmmm. Well it wasn't me.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

sf wrote:

> I can't stop that poster from tossing the c word around like a salad
> in her private life, but she needs to know it's not an acceptable word
> to use in *this* public forum.

Oh shuddup, Net Nanny. This is an open, unmoderated forum. You don't
like it, go play in yahoo Groups. Sheesh.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in :

> On 29 Nov 2006 05:10:20 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>

>>Hey TFM....... have you ever ventured out to the Dropzone there?
>>
>>Sposed to be a good one.
>>
>>http://www.skydivecity.com/

> I like your picture better Peter.... is it for real?

As real as hangin' around with a couple of mates at about 10,000' can be
:-)

http://i14.tinypic.com/2wfo783.jpg

And no....... we didn't touch!!

http://i10.tinypic.com/2zprzgl.jpg

http://i11.tinypic.com/2qvd1lh.jpg

Here's what we used to jump out of in Russia...

http://i13.tinypic.com/2yo1w2h.jpg

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Goomba38 wrote:

> No it isn't.
> I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
> names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
> Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
> It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

And people should give a shit about what you think about them
because...? This is Usenet - the virtual street corner. Quitcher
neverending whinin' or unsubscribe.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:16:17 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>One of the regular ladies already called the OP a
>****, which is the woman version of the "N" word that only black people
>should use. The jury has spoken. Hang the bitch!

"N" word? No way Jose... the "D" word is the correct synonym.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:14:20 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>I wish I were a better sleuth. I want to know who this bitch IS!

You don't need to know. Keep your blood pressure down.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:24:57 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

><vomit>
>
>Pastorio

thank you

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
>>> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
>>> with her.

>>Please excuse me...I'm new and don't know all the ng history and
>>dynamics, but it seems like none of this was any of your business to
>>post? And I've seen several posts about concern for her...I don't
>>think you're very nice...

>This is a thread that's best for a newbie to stay completely out
>of.... scout's honor. Don't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole.
>Read all you want; you can even reply - but DELETE IT *before* you
>send.

Screw that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, You're sure
getting bossy lately!

--
Special K Update November 28, 2006 01:50 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:00:45 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:14:20 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:
>
>>I wish I were a better sleuth. I want to know who this bitch IS!

>You don't need to know. Keep your blood pressure down.

Yes, Mommy.

--
Special K Update November 28, 2006 01:50 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:53:50 GMT, Jen wrote:
>
> > I thought TFM was talking about the original poster.
> >
> > Maybe Sheldon thought he meant him.

> I figured it was the OP or Jill.

Splurt!
LOL...don't DO that!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

>>> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized.

>> It's OK when a woman uses it.
>>

> NO, IT'S NOT! Did I make my point?

You haven't made ANY points. You've stated your OPINION regarding the
propriety of using the word "****" on RFC. We get that you disapprove, but
inasmuch as this is an unmoderated forum, you don't get to make the rules
around here.

Personally, I don't care whether the word "****" is used here or not, but
I'm curious as to whether anybody is going to use it in a post about
COOKING.

TFM and Kili, it's good to see you here, and I hope to see many more years
of posts from you.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Nov 2006 19:21:35 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>you can't support a decent women
>that she has to come here a scrapin', a crawlin', and a beggin'.

Please don't blame TFM for that. It was another long time and very
much loved posted who started that whole fiasco.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Screw that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, You're sure
> getting bossy lately!

Kick 'er ass, Dams!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:06:03 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:04:09 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:

>Screw that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, You're sure
>getting bossy lately!

LATELY? Haven't I been bossy all the time?
Sheesh. Get your facts straight.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Nov 2006 23:32:36 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>>
>> Screw that. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, You're sure
>> getting bossy lately!

>Kick 'er ass, Dams!

Oh, yeah... I'll even powder it for her.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Nov 2006 01:25:05 -0600, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>>> It's OK when a woman uses it.
>>>

>> NO, IT'S NOT! Did I make my point?

>You haven't made ANY points. You've stated your OPINION regarding the
>propriety of using the word "****" on RFC. We get that you disapprove, but
>inasmuch as this is an unmoderated forum, you don't get to make the rules
>around here.

Dear Mr. ****,

Please use the word **** in moderation or never.

Sincerely,
Dick

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:41:15 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:18:07 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> I can't stop that poster from tossing the c word around like a salad
>> in her private life, but she needs to know it's not an acceptable word
>> to use in *this* public forum.

>I don't get it. I guess we all have words we don't like.
>Calling a ban on any particular word on Usenet in the name of the
>whole group is kinda ridiculous.

It was an unnecessary response. She could have made the same point
using a different format.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Nov 2006 22:46:12 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Nanny

Oooo. I like that!

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Nov 2006 06:47:27 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>http://i14.tinypic.com/2wfo783.jpg
>
>And no....... we didn't touch!!

Damn.... you two seemed so right for each other.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Nov 2006 06:47:27 GMT, PeterL > wrote:

>http://i11.tinypic.com/2qvd1lh.jpg

Can't tell if that's you or not, but hey... it's a cute butt!

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:37:46 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:21:52 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:41:44 GMT, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I think Sheldon wins Swine of the Year year award with that one
>>>(unquoted). He's even worse that the OP of this thread, by far.
>>>It's too bad he can't blame it on Tourettes or trolling - this is
>>>Katz's True Colors.
>>>
>>>It's getting pretty ugly around here lately.
>>>
>>>-sw <shaking head>

>> Steve, don't do that.... I think it was an honest mistake. Not
>> everyone was glued to that thread.

>_What_ was a mistake? I 2wasn't glued to the thread either. But
>I do know there's no excuse for a outburst like that.

ah, I understand

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 00:08:18 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:02:49 GMT, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>ObFood: 3oz of blue cheese mashed Yukon gold potatoes w/butter
>>>and 30mg of hydrocodone for dinner.

>> No WAY you're sitting upright and typing with that much hydrocodone in
>> your system!

> Sure. You think I'm gonna lay down and go to sleep and waste a
> good buzz?

Geez, whatever it's for, doesn't sound good. Sorry you're sick.

nancy

RIP Kilikini Janet Wilder[_1_] General Cooking 8 29-12-2010 02:56 AM
RIP Kilikini Chemiker General Cooking 7 28-12-2010 08:53 PM
Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 05-02-2010 09:29 PM
About Kilikini and posting about Kilikini Theron General Cooking 4 07-12-2008 10:55 PM