Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Partnership for Prescription Assistance (WAS: Poor Kilikini!!!!!!)

jmcquown wrote:
> Try this link for Partnership for Prescription Assistance:
>
> https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php
>
> Jill

Thanks, Jill. I checked it out and unfortunately they don't carry
meperidine, which is the drug WalMart didn't have - yes, it's my pain meds.
Figures. My MIL is on a quest to fill the script today. We'll see what
happens.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

:

>> On 27 Nov 2006 03:46:51 GMT, PeterL > wrote:
>>
>>>Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
>>>news >>>

>>>No sweat......... Google is my friend ;-)

>> Apparently, Google doesn't like me as much as it likes you. <G>
>>

>LOL!! Reminds me of a tshirt my SO wants. It says.........
>"God loves you, but I'm His favourite" :-)

Austin Lounge Lizards song: "Jesus Love Me but He Can't Stand You"

:-)

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:

> Welcome home kili!

Yes, welcome home! The chair from your MIL sounds perfect. :-)

> Take no notice of the OP in this thread (the moron).
> Thanks to Damsel, we have been kept apprised of your progress. Hope you
> are not feeling *too* bad and we are still thinking about you.

Absolutely!! Like others, I've been hitting the Caring Bridge web
site for updates (thanks, Dams). Those who truly care *do* know what's
going on. Hmmf!

The OP needs a kindness enima...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 08:50:59p, jmcquown meant to say...

>> Doesn't appear Tennessee is part of the $4 program
>>

> Have you tried either of the Costco's in town for better pricing?
> Janet

You know, I've never been IN a Costco. I didn't know until this thread they
even have a pharmacy. I read in another post you don't have to have a
Costco membership for the pharmacy so I'll call and ask about prices for my
2 prescriptions. Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> Try this link for Partnership for Prescription Assistance:
>>
>> https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Thanks, Jill. I checked it out and unfortunately they don't carry
> meperidine, which is the drug WalMart didn't have - yes, it's my pain
> meds. Figures. My MIL is on a quest to fill the script today. We'll
> see what happens.
>
> kili

Oh you poor thing! Damn, can they prescribe something that *is* readily
available?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "jmcquown" > said:
> Janet B. wrote:

> >> Doesn't appear Tennessee is part of the $4 program
> >>

> > Have you tried either of the Costco's in town for better pricing?
> > Janet

> You know, I've never been IN a Costco. I didn't know until this thread they
> even have a pharmacy. I read in another post you don't have to have a
> Costco membership for the pharmacy so I'll call and ask about prices for my
> 2 prescriptions. Thanks!

You can also check out their website for prescription prices:

http://www.costco.com/

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:50:05 GMT, unge (Little
Malice) wrote:

>One time on Usenet, "jmcquown" > said:
>> Janet B. wrote:

http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion...icdruglist.pdf

>> > Have you tried either of the Costco's in town for better pricing?
>> > Janet

>> You know, I've never been IN a Costco. I didn't know until this thread they
>> even have a pharmacy. I read in another post you don't have to have a
>> Costco membership for the pharmacy so I'll call and ask about prices for my
>> 2 prescriptions. Thanks!

>You can also check out their website for prescription prices:
>
>http://www.costco.com/

Jill, if you have a Target nearby, their prescription discount plan is
nationwide. Some states (like Minnesota) have to pay more than $4,
though. Some sort of stupid law.

--
Special K Update November 27, 2006 02:15 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27 Nov 2006 12:53:10 -0800, "ravenlynne" >

>> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
>> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
>> with her.

>Please excuse me...I'm new and don't know all the ng history and
>dynamics, but it seems like none of this was any of your business to
>post? And I've seen several posts about concern for her...I don't
>think you're very nice...

This isn't even someone from our newsgroup, from the sounds of things.
Just someone who's jealous because Christy is getting more attention
than s/he is. How sick is that?

Your momma raised you right, ravenlynne. This was a very polite, yet
to-the-point post.

--
Special K Update November 27, 2006 02:15 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2006 12:53:10 -0800, "ravenlynne" >
> wrote:

> > Please excuse me...I'm new and don't know all the ng history and
> > dynamics, but it seems like none of this was any of your business to
> > post? And I've seen several posts about concern for her...I don't
> > think you're very nice...

> This isn't even someone from our newsgroup, from the sounds of things.
> Just someone who's jealous because Christy is getting more attention
> than s/he is. How sick is that?
>
> Your momma raised you right, ravenlynne. This was a very polite, yet
> to-the-point post.

It could be a sock puppet for someone else who doesn't want to take the
heat under his/her regular ID.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> This isn't even someone from our newsgroup, from the sounds of things.
> Just someone who's jealous because Christy is getting more attention
> than s/he is. How sick is that?
>
> Your momma raised you right, ravenlynne. This was a very polite, yet
> to-the-point post.

Thank you. I enjoy this ng and want to be welcomed back! lol...and
this post seemed askew...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:50:05 GMT, unge (Little
> Malice) wrote:

http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion...icdruglist.pdf

>>> You know, I've never been IN a Costco. I didn't know until this
>>> thread they even have a pharmacy. I read in another post you don't
>>> have to have a Costco membership for the pharmacy so I'll call and
>>> ask about prices for my 2 prescriptions. Thanks!

>> You can also check out their website for prescription prices:
>>
>> http://www.costco.com/

> Jill, if you have a Target nearby, their prescription discount plan is
> nationwide. Some states (like Minnesota) have to pay more than $4,
> though. Some sort of stupid law.

I'll check with Target, thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-11-27, Little Malice > wrote:
> You can also check out their website for prescription prices:

Yep. If you can get your doc to prescribe for one hundred doses at a
time, the savings are huge.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Welcome Home, Christy! I hope that your recovery will go quicker, now
that you are in your own home, with the best possible "nurse" to take
care of you. )

I didn't follow the $4.00 drug posts, but I just saw on CNN that
WalMart will have the $4.00 drug program in all 50 States from now on.
I did not notice whether Christy checked if her prescriptions are
available from them. I cannot look them up, because I do not know
what drugs are needed.

Other places are trying to offer generic drugs for the same low price.
Soon, they should be available from many sources. It's about time!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Margaret Suran wrote:
> Welcome Home, Christy! I hope that your recovery will go quicker, now
> that you are in your own home, with the best possible "nurse" to take
> care of you. )
>
> I didn't follow the $4.00 drug posts, but I just saw on CNN that
> WalMart will have the $4.00 drug program in all 50 States from now on.
> I did not notice whether Christy checked if her prescriptions are
> available from them. I cannot look them up, because I do not know
> what drugs are needed.

They apparently don't have her pain medication at WalMart. There's not much
else available where she lives.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27 Nov 2006 21:07:32 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On 27 Nov 2006 12:53:10 -0800, "ravenlynne" >
>> wrote:

>> > Please excuse me...I'm new and don't know all the ng history and
>> > dynamics, but it seems like none of this was any of your business to
>> > post? And I've seen several posts about concern for her...I don't
>> > think you're very nice...

>> This isn't even someone from our newsgroup, from the sounds of things.
>> Just someone who's jealous because Christy is getting more attention
>> than s/he is. How sick is that?
>>
>> Your momma raised you right, ravenlynne. This was a very polite, yet
>> to-the-point post.

>It could be a sock puppet for someone else who doesn't want to take the
>heat under his/her regular ID.

That's exactly what I think is going on. Whoever it is, is posting
through rcn.com. Now, the only people I've found posting through
there are nice gals. It's probably someone who usually uses a yahoo
or gmail account.

--
Special K Update November 27, 2006 02:15 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:59:06 GMT, Margaret Suran
> wrote:

>I didn't follow the $4.00 drug posts, but I just saw on CNN that
>WalMart will have the $4.00 drug program in all 50 States from now on.
> I did not notice whether Christy checked if her prescriptions are
>available from them. I cannot look them up, because I do not know
>what drugs are needed.

The particular medications that she's been prescribed are either full
price or unavailable through WalMart. I wonder if her doctor would be
willing to change some of them to covered drugs?

>Other places are trying to offer generic drugs for the same low price.
> Soon, they should be available from many sources. It's about time!

It IS about time! There are so many people without insurance or with
inadequate prescription coverage who can really stand to benefit from
this. Say what you will about WalMart, but they've started a very
positive revolution!

--
Special K Update November 27, 2006 02:15 PM, CST
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> The particular medications that she's been prescribed are either full
> price or unavailable through WalMart. I wonder if her doctor would be
> willing to change some of them to covered drugs?

Having scanned down the list of meds at the Walmart site, barely any
pain meds are available. Perhaps they were deliberate in avoiding drugs
that have such high abuse potential, I dunno?

Mepergan, the oral meperidine combined with phenergan, is not a
particularly remarkable pain med. I see it costs 30 dollars at Walgreens.
Perhaps Kili's family has that and could just pick it up for her?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-11-27, Goomba38 > wrote:

> Having scanned down the list of meds at the Walmart site, barely any
> pain meds are available. Perhaps they were deliberate in avoiding drugs
> that have such high abuse potential.

I notice Costco also doesn't carry it. Perhaps because it's an
opioid, a synthetic opiate. I can see why big discount pharmacies
would want to avoid it.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown > wrote:

> They apparently don't have her pain medication at WalMart. There's
> not much else available where she lives.

So let me understand this.

(1) Walmart drives all the local pharmacies out of business.

(2) Walmart then doesn't bother to carry various medications,
at its whim.

(3) The customers in the area are therefore SOL.

Have I got this right?

S.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:59:06 GMT, Margaret Suran
> > wrote:
>
> >I didn't follow the $4.00 drug posts, but I just saw on CNN that
> >WalMart will have the $4.00 drug program in all 50 States from now on.
> > I did not notice whether Christy checked if her prescriptions are
> >available from them. I cannot look them up, because I do not know
> >what drugs are needed.

> The particular medications that she's been prescribed are either full
> price or unavailable through WalMart. I wonder if her doctor would be
> willing to change some of them to covered drugs?
>
> >Other places are trying to offer generic drugs for the same low price.
> > Soon, they should be available from many sources. It's about time!

> It IS about time! There are so many people without insurance or with
> inadequate prescription coverage who can really stand to benefit from
> this. Say what you will about WalMart, but they've started a very
> positive revolution!

"" hands up, I'm clean""" not bringing any dirt to this discussion!!!!

Kili or Allan should call Mayo and ask for the Discharge Planning unit,
there they should explain that they are unable to obtain or afford all the
scrips in thie treatment plan given upon discharge, and ask if there are
other med options. The Discharge Planning RN should be able to go back to
the scripting docs and request changes.

When discharge happens in a hurry, all the dots and tees may not be fully
connected. Someone may have forgotten/neglected/ignored a key value
referring to
< self pay, no ins, indigent care>.

that is in no way a slam. I'd be in the same place. I've been paying 50
bucks month for years for my Husband's ruptured appy surg in 1995 and we
willbe done with that bill in March 2007.

If there is a local doc or Clinic where our Special K has been seen about
her dx, Mayo should be faxing her patient records including discharge meds
to that local provider, so there is full understanding of what has been
done, and what is expected.

The local provider should uphold the treatment program and assist in
making sure all available resources are tapped.

It sucks to be in that position , one has to graft a phone to one's face
and grovel when one is least able to think.

Sue in Maine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Pope wrote:
> jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> They apparently don't have her pain medication at WalMart. There's
>> not much else available where she lives.

> So let me understand this.
>
> (1) Walmart drives all the local pharmacies out of business.
>
> (2) Walmart then doesn't bother to carry various medications,
> at its whim.
>
> (3) The customers in the area are therefore SOL.
>
> Have I got this right?
>
> S.

Apparently so. I know when she was looking for work a couple of years ago
her employment options were limited to WalMart, a liquor store and I think a
bar. It's not a big town and I don't even think the WalMart is all that
close by.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote

> Here's the pdf file of the drugs that are available for $4 each:
> i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/Floridagenericdruglist.pdf
>
> Are you reading this, TFM?

Nope. If she needs 'em, she gets 'em. Don't matter if they're $4 or $40.
Gotta have what ya gotta have.
I do always resort to the evil empire known as Wal-Mart first. I spent $74
for 7 levaquin there last night.

I remember having to get that particular antibiotic for myself when my
doctor suspected a bone infection in my hand due to a carpentry injury. The
doctor was wrong and I was a bit broker.

Kili's been pretty much cut to ribbons (albeit in the hands of the finest
surgeons in the country) and if they say she needs 7 pills for $74, I reckon
she'll get those pills.

--
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote

I just can't believe that one antibiotic alone, for 20 pills is
> $74???? That sounds insane.

7 pills dear. 20 pills would *truly* be insane.

--
TFM®

Have you ever had an orgasm so violent, so powerful,
your legs buckled and you hit your head on the back
of the tub and no one found you for hours?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hey girl!
Congrats for getting out of that awful place that is a hospital.
You still have a long and bumpy road ahead but the hard part is done.
Get better.

Ken.

--
Regards.
Ken.

Please join my team in the fight against cancer.
http://www.grid.org/services/teams/t...3-AEB0DD18A6CE

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Pope wrote:

> So let me understand this.
>
> (1) Walmart drives all the local pharmacies out of business.
>
> (2) Walmart then doesn't bother to carry various medications,
> at its whim.
>
> (3) The customers in the area are therefore SOL.
>
> Have I got this right?

Not hardly. But you get 3 points for trying.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Mon 27 Nov 2006 05:43:38a, jmcquown meant to say...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 08:50:59p, jmcquown meant to say...

>>> Ah, thanks Wayne! I found the two medications prescribed for my IBS
>>> (and yes, my doctor prescribes the generics and also the minimum
>>> required but with refills). I've never thought about going to a
>>> WalMart pharmacy before. I rarely venture into WalMart, not because
>>> of some deep-seated hatred of the company but simply because it's
>>> not very convenient. Still if it will save me money and he calls
>>> and ups the amounts, that's fine. I usually have to rely on him to
>>> give me samples because even the generics at places like Walgreen's
>>> are expensive as can be. There is no HEB around here.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Glad you found some hits on your meds. Definitely consider switching.
>> Since I recently switched to WalMart, I'm saving over 50% on the very
>> same generics I was getting through my health care insurance.

> Doesn't appear Tennessee is part of the $4 program

That's a bummer!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Cats don't brag about whom they have slept with.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jay wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:05:42 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> And if any of the drugs are obtainable in generic form, Wal-Mart's $4.00 per
>> prescription can save a bunch.

> Wal-Mart publishes a list of generics that are available for 4$. Many
> generics are not available for 4$.. and those not on the *list* remain
> priced exorbitantly.

Not my experience. The only one of my prescriptions not $4
is around $60 at most pharmacies and $39 at Walmart.

Pastorio
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"biig" > wrote in message ...

> kilikini wrote:
> >
> > -L. wrote:
> > >
> > > I hope you rot and burn in hell...alive.
> > >
> > > -L.

> > I couldn't have said it better myself, -L. I'd laugh, but it hurts.

:~)

> > kili
> > --

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

> Drug costs aside....it's soooo good to see you back home and able to
> post. You and TFM have been in my prayers.....Sharon in Canada

I don't need prayers, dear. I'm a tough ol' ******* from the south. I just
need more ammo and chewing tobacco.

I appreciate it though. I appreciate almost every one of you on this group.
I think we all know the one I don't appreciate.

Y'all keep smilin' and thinkin' good thoughts for my lovely wife. She needs
it all.

--
TFM®
Zephyrhills (Hugs to all the good friends out there) Florida

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On 26 Nov 2006 20:16:41 -0800, "denise~*" >

> >> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
> >> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
> >> with her.

> >Now why would someone who has only posted in RFC 4 times (3 of those
> >posts from this thread) care about what's going on with 'K',
> >regurgitate everything personal in her life in one fell swoop, AND
> >assume she is the only one knowing what's going on? This is why
> >everone thinks you are a ****.

> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
> but let's not go there in print.

If it walks like a C-word, talks like a C-word...

Welcome to usenet. You must be this tolerant to ride this ride.

--
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® wrote:
> <sf> wrote
> > >
> > >Now why would someone who has only posted in RFC 4 times (3 of those
> > >posts from this thread) care about what's going on with 'K',
> > >regurgitate everything personal in her life in one fell swoop, AND
> > >assume she is the only one knowing what's going on? This is why
> > >everone thinks you are a ****.

> > Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
> > but let's not go there in print.

> If it walks like a C-word, talks like a C-word...

The word is ****, you mealy mouthed coward... say it!... ******, like
your momma!

Hey, Bubba... don't you have enough on your plate that you gotta come
here to dis folks you don't even know... it's no wonder a six toed
rednecked southern sloth the likes of you can't support a decent women
that she has to come here a scrapin', a crawlin', and a beggin'. You
have no shame at all to show your face here. You ain't no kinda man to
have such a loud yap, you can't put decent food on your table... get a
job why don't you... no one needs your lazy butt sittin' around feeling
pittiful, you're more than pittiful enough naturally... you can be a
professional cocksucker with that flappin' jaw on you. Get the ****
outta here you no account douchebag. You're an embarrassment to Kili,
and an embarrassment is ALL you are to her. Crawl back in your hole
until you grow up, BOY! Probably never.

Sheesh, whodda known... that nice intelligent gal is married to this
useless ignorant maggot... sometimes I truly wonder which life
threatening afflictions are worse. Now I feel doubly sorry for Kili.
I hope she makes it , gets herself strong, and first thing she dumps
this parasite right on his empty head... if she's smart she'll dump
this bum now, before the leech takes what little she still has.

I always wondered why Kili had to always be pulling the poverty/grovel
card, now I know.

Poor Kilikini fer sure!!!!!!

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

>> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized.

> It's OK when a woman uses it.
>
> -sw

No it isn't.
I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
It doesn't look good on them, IMO.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Astounding... WAS: Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

Remember this the next time Sheldon has anything to say
about anything...

This is one of the more astounding documents I've ever seen.
If it's to be taken at face value, it's as maliciously
savage as ever this kind of diseased thought has been
committed to words. If it's supposed to be jocular banter,
it's as tasteless an exercise as I've ever seen. Piling on
after the universe delivers a sneaky punch.

I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sociopathic thinking it
demonstrates. The perverted mind. The sick, sick, sick
viewpoint, irrespective of intent.

Pastorio

Sheldon wrote:
> TFM� wrote:
>> <sf> wrote

>>> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
>>> but let's not go there in print.

>> If it walks like a C-word, talks like a C-word...

> The word is ****, you mealy mouthed coward... say it!... ******, like
> your momma!
>
> Hey, Bubba... don't you have enough on your plate that you gotta come
> here to dis folks you don't even know... it's no wonder a six toed
> rednecked southern sloth the likes of you can't support a decent women
> that she has to come here a scrapin', a crawlin', and a beggin'. You
> have no shame at all to show your face here. You ain't no kinda man to
> have such a loud yap, you can't put decent food on your table... get a
> job why don't you... no one needs your lazy butt sittin' around feeling
> pittiful, you're more than pittiful enough naturally... you can be a
> professional cocksucker with that flappin' jaw on you. Get the ****
> outta here you no account douchebag. You're an embarrassment to Kili,
> and an embarrassment is ALL you are to her. Crawl back in your hole
> until you grow up, BOY! Probably never.
>
> Sheesh, whodda known... that nice intelligent gal is married to this
> useless ignorant maggot... sometimes I truly wonder which life
> threatening afflictions are worse. Now I feel doubly sorry for Kili.
> I hope she makes it , gets herself strong, and first thing she dumps
> this parasite right on his empty head... if she's smart she'll dump
> this bum now, before the leech takes what little she still has.
>
> I always wondered why Kili had to always be pulling the poverty/grovel
> card, now I know.
>
> Poor Kilikini fer sure!!!!!!
>
> Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in
:

> Remember this the next time Sheldon has anything to say
> about anything...
>
> This is one of the more astounding documents I've ever seen.
> If it's to be taken at face value, it's as maliciously
> savage as ever this kind of diseased thought has been
> committed to words. If it's supposed to be jocular banter,
> it's as tasteless an exercise as I've ever seen. Piling on
> after the universe delivers a sneaky punch.
>
> I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sociopathic thinking it
> demonstrates. The perverted mind. The sick, sick, sick
> viewpoint, irrespective of intent.
>
> Pastorio

I take it Sheldon is the one TFM doesn't care for?

Might be a childish hitout by Sheldon because he was 'slighted'. Still
no excuse for what he said though.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> >> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized.

> > It's OK when a woman uses it.

> No it isn't.
> I find that some posters around here are getting very quick to hurl ugly
> names and get insulting a lot faster than in years past.
> Instead of trigger finger, some have developed "trigger mouth" sydrome.
> It doesn't look good on them, IMO.

Not true. There are many instances where certain four letter words are
not only acceptible but nothing else is more appropriate than the
strongest of all possible terms of which there can be no mistake of
their meaning and gets right to the point, Those who volley back and
forth with long winded tirades have nothing to say and they're cowards.
When I have something to say I spit it out and move on... I'm not here
for marathon dancing. There is no argument so weak as that of the
verbose. And sometimes utter silence is a thundering kick in the
crotch.

Sheldon Situation

RIP Kilikini Janet Wilder[_1_] General Cooking 8 29-12-2010 02:56 AM
RIP Kilikini Chemiker General Cooking 7 28-12-2010 08:53 PM
Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 05-02-2010 09:29 PM
About Kilikini and posting about Kilikini Theron General Cooking 4 07-12-2008 10:55 PM