Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Poor Kilikini!!!!!!

"kilikini" > wrote in news:JOtah.20356
:

> I don't have any insurance, Dams. As you said, Mayo/St. Luke's

Hospital
> covered my inpatient care (thank GOD!) but not scripts. I don't have

> discount plan; I was just inpatient "indigent care"; no scripts were

ever
> covered. I just can't believe that one antibiotic alone, for 20 pills

is
> $74???? That sounds insane.

I hope you can get it sorted out sooner rather than later Kili.

BTW, it's good to see you back home and posting again, Spunkrat ;-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:05:33 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
> > wrote:

> >> I agree with that Steve, and the pharmicist can actually call the
> >> Dr. to make changes to the scripts if there are dosage issues.
> >> However, I don't agree about the generics being the least prescibed.
> >> In our family, we have yet to have a medication available in a
> >> generic prescription that Walmart doesn't carry on the program's
> >> formulary. Kili can call and learn if her 'scripts are carried at
> >> Walmart. If they are great, if not she isn't out anything.

> > Here's the pdf file of the drugs that are available for $4 each:
> > i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/Floridagenericdruglist.pdf
> >
> > Are you reading this, TFM?

> I can't open the link to the pdf

Opened for me not 30 seconds ago. Not one of the six meds I take
regularly is listed... and none are anything special or expensive, I
think I do better with my mail order pharmacy (Tel-Drug), they take
care of everything very professionally/courtiously, no paperwork for
me, and they mail my meds for free, and do liason with my doctor, I
never have to make a trip to the pharmacy adn wait or come back alter
or make unnecessary visits to my doctor, they take care of all the
refills too. The last time I did any med type business with Walmart
was when I tried to buy new glasses there... forgedaboudit! One thing
Walmart is good for is cat litter, they sell high qualty cat litter in
large sizes for a very good price... but not much else at Walmart is
worth my making a special trip.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>> Damsel wrote

>> No, she did say she was drinking twelve beers. I know, because on
>> another group she is in, she said she had cut down to six a day, and
>> I remember thinking wow, that was a lot. I was curious, so I did a
>> search to see what she cut down from.
>>
>> From: kilikini - view profile
>> Date: Fri, Nov 21 2003 12:31 pm
>> Email: "kilikini" >
>> Groups: alt.beer
>>> I'd say six beers a day, every day, is a hell of a lot of drinking.>
>>> -Steve

>> Well, then in that case, I must really be really bad off to be a
>> female who
>> has been consuming at least 12 beers per day, EVERY day for the past
>> 15
>>
>> years or so. But then again, my roots are from Germany and I was
>> born and
>> raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - thus making me also a Cheesehead. I
>> believe I came out of the womb consuming beer and holding a chunk of
>> cheddar.
>>
>> On a side note, just this week I went a full 24 hours without a beer
>> due to
>> lack of funds. I felt fine, but I had to drink water constantly so
>> that the
>> "habit" of holding a glass was still in play.
>>
>> If beer didn't contain alcohol, I think I'd still consume it anyway.
>>
>> Kilikini

> Steppin' in and *so* sorry for doing so because it *is* about me. Um,
> look at the date on the post you re-posted, jennie piece o' crap.
> That was 2003; um, 4 years ago.

4 years and 6 days to be exact :-)

>I don't drink that much anymore,
> sweetheart. Not nearly.

LOL!!

I like the "Not nearly" :-)

>And, you had to scroll through alt.beer to
> find it?????

That's what pathetic stalkers do.

Especially the ones who just 'started' posting today.

>I was brewing beer back then on Maui, for gosh sakes!

I brew spirits to this day. But I rarely drink them. My friends like
them though :-)

I used to brew beer as well, but got bored with beer.

As for the anonymous stalker, just killfile it. You don't need the
stress at this stage.

And I'm hoping everyone else will do the same so that it's comments
aren't seen.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:
> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
> >> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
> >> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
> >> get away with this?

> > While I'm glad that you received your other medical care free of
> > charge, I'm saddened that your prescriptions aren't covered. Do you
> > think your doctor would consider changing some of the scripts to some
> > that are covered under the discount plan?

> I don't have any insurance, Dams. As you said, Mayo/St. Luke's Hospital
> covered my inpatient care (thank GOD!) but not scripts. I don't have a
> discount plan; I was just inpatient "indigent care"; no scripts were ever
> covered. I just can't believe that one antibiotic alone, for 20 pills is
> $74???? That sounds insane.

Hey, welcome back, Kili! I hope to hear you're up and dancing for New
Years Eve.

Often your family doctor can arrange to get you meds for free, they get
more samples than they know what to do with and they can advocate for
you to get meds for free directly from the pharmaceutical companies,
can't hurt to ask.

Jewish Penicilin is what you need.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
> "kilikini" > wrote in
> :
>
>> wrote:
>>> Damsel wrote
>>>
>>> No, she did say she was drinking twelve beers. I know, because on
>>> another group she is in, she said she had cut down to six a day, and
>>> I remember thinking wow, that was a lot. I was curious, so I did a
>>> search to see what she cut down from.
>>>
>>> From: kilikini - view profile
>>> Date: Fri, Nov 21 2003 12:31 pm
>>> Email: "kilikini" >
>>> Groups: alt.beer
>>>
>>> Well, then in that case, I must really be really bad off to be a
>>> female who
>>> has been consuming at least 12 beers per day, EVERY day for the past
>>> 15
>>>
>>> years or so. But then again, my roots are from Germany and I was
>>> born and
>>> raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - thus making me also a Cheesehead. I
>>> believe I came out of the womb consuming beer and holding a chunk of
>>> cheddar.
>>>
>>> On a side note, just this week I went a full 24 hours without a beer
>>> due to
>>> lack of funds. I felt fine, but I had to drink water constantly so
>>> that the
>>> "habit" of holding a glass was still in play.
>>>
>>> If beer didn't contain alcohol, I think I'd still consume it anyway.
>>>
>>> Kilikini

>> Steppin' in and *so* sorry for doing so because it *is* about me. Um,
>> look at the date on the post you re-posted, jennie piece o' crap.
>> That was 2003; um, 4 years ago.

> 4 years and 6 days to be exact :-)

Isn't that 3 years 6 days? Isn't it 2006 now?

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jen" > wrote in news:RUuah.72513$rP1.41517
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

>>> Steppin' in and *so* sorry for doing so because it *is* about me.

Um,
>>> look at the date on the post you re-posted, jennie piece o' crap.
>>> That was 2003; um, 4 years ago.

>> 4 years and 6 days to be exact :-)

> Isn't that 3 years 6 days? Isn't it 2006 now?

I was taking my lead off Kili :-)

But in the end,..... who really cares??!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jen" > wrote in message

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
>>>

>>> Steppin' in and *so* sorry for doing so because it *is* about me. Um,
>>> look at the date on the post you re-posted, jennie piece o' crap.
>>> That was 2003; um, 4 years ago.

>> 4 years and 6 days to be exact :-)

> Isn't that 3 years 6 days? Isn't it 2006 now?

I just realised how horrible that might have sounded. I didn't mean
anything at you Kilikini. I'm glad your getting better, and it's nobody's
business whether you drink at all, and it is never appropriate to kick a
person while they're down. Get better soon.

Jen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jen" > wrote

> > Isn't that 3 years 6 days? Isn't it 2006 now?

> I just realised how horrible that might have sounded. I didn't mean
> anything at you Kilikini. I'm glad your getting better, and it's nobody's
> business whether you drink at all, and it is never appropriate to kick a
> person while they're down. Get better soon.
>
> Jen

As a young lad I was always told to never kick a man when he's down. I
never understood that reasoning because there is absolutely no better time
to kick a man...repeatedly.

No offense taken lassie,
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> > On 27 Nov 2006 03:39:47 +0200, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> >
> >> The only thing I dislike abouyt WalMart is the crowds of people.

> > I hate *everything* about Walmart, and for which it stands.
> >

> I think it is so wonderful that you have found something to be passionate
> about.

Steve is passionate about a number of things. Oops, I should have
top-posted that reply to demonstrate. <G>

Sqwertzenheimer, I luv you man,
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:
>
>Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have around
>here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100 at Wally
>World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they" get away with
>this?
>
>kili

You're out of the hospital? When did that happen?

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:23:57 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

> All the way home from the hospital, when I had to "go",
>it was really painful because the toilets were so low. I'm happy to report,
>I don't have to suffer at home!!! :~) (Hey, it's the small
>things.........)

I'm surprised that they were so low Kili! Adhering to ADA means
higher toilets. It's not just good for you, it's good for arthritic
knees and hips too.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27 Nov 2006 05:48:38 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm so glad you're home!!!

I agree... sorry I didn't say it in my other post kili!

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Welcome home kili! Take no notice of the OP in this thread (the moron).
Thanks to Damsel, we have been kept apprised of your progress. Hope you
are not feeling *too* bad and we are still thinking about you.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:24:45 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:23:57 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:
>
>> All the way home from the hospital, when I had to "go",
>>it was really painful because the toilets were so low. I'm happy to report,
>>I don't have to suffer at home!!! :~) (Hey, it's the small
>>things.........)

>I'm surprised that they were so low Kili! Adhering to ADA means
>higher toilets. It's not just good for you, it's good for arthritic
>knees and hips too.

Tell me about it.
Having a hip replacement means that you can't sit in low chairs,
toilets included. If I do, there is a big risk that my hip could
dislocate...and that is NOT pleasant.
I find that most toilets are very low. When I go anywhere visiting
now, I have to take my toilet seat riser..or I am out of luck.

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:29:51 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>Perfect response, denise. OMG! But, you're making me laugh, dang it! I
>wish you folks would stop that! :~)

Welcome home Kili! It's great to see your name popping up again in the
author column sweety (sends over some iron-free chicken soup for
healing...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:32:06 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:24:45 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:23:57 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:
>>
>>> All the way home from the hospital, when I had to "go",
>>>it was really painful because the toilets were so low. I'm happy to report,
>>>I don't have to suffer at home!!! :~) (Hey, it's the small
>>>things.........)

>>I'm surprised that they were so low Kili! Adhering to ADA means
>>higher toilets. It's not just good for you, it's good for arthritic
>>knees and hips too.

>Tell me about it.
>Having a hip replacement means that you can't sit in low chairs,
>toilets included. If I do, there is a big risk that my hip could
>dislocate...and that is NOT pleasant.
>I find that most toilets are very low. When I go anywhere visiting
>now, I have to take my toilet seat riser..or I am out of luck.

Oh, man.... I'm sorry Chris. Being able to bend - things like that
don't slap me on the face very often. I really notice when the toilet
is extra low... I squat and expect to hit the seat - NOPE, I plop down
on it. KaaaaaBONG. Ok, I'll admit I feel like I'm in a cartoon at
the time.

In any case for kili and for you, it's not the getting down - it's the
getting UP that's the problem, isn't it?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 26 Nov 2006 20:16:41 -0800, "denise~*" >

>> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
>> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going on
>> with her.

>Now why would someone who has only posted in RFC 4 times (3 of those
>posts from this thread) care about what's going on with 'K',
>regurgitate everything personal in her life in one fell swoop, AND
>assume she is the only one knowing what's going on? This is why
>everone thinks you are a ****.

Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
but let's not go there in print.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

kilikini wrote:

> I couldn't have said it better myself, -L. I'd laugh, but it hurts. :~)

Welcome back, sweetie pie. I am so glad you are dping well. Hang in
and take the pain killers!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> Please don't use the "C" word... be civilized. People may think it,
> but let's not go there in print.

sorry, but nothing else seemed to fit & sheesh, she deserves it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> Perfect response, denise. OMG! But, you're making me laugh, dang it! I
> wish you folks would stop that! :~)
>
> kili

Well, a good sense of humor IS important for healing, but sorry! :-)

You remind me of DH a couple years ago when he had his whole insides
taken out, operated on & then put back in (sorta like a appendix
operation, but in the small intestine) It was just before Christmas &
I had bought as a "Family gift" 'The Young Ones'. Needless to say, we
had to wait to watch it for a few weeks. :-/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:31:57 -0800, sf wrote:

>In any case for kili and for you, it's not the getting down - it's the
>getting UP that's the problem, isn't it?

No, it's both. I am not allowed to do any squatting..that puts my
hip joint into the position where it can dislocate. It is a strict
NO-NO, unless of course I want to go to the hospital to have the ball
of the hip put back in the socket. Especially right now, as the
tendons, and bone is just growing so that it will hold the joint in
place...

Almost everywhere you go, unless it is marked as a handicapped stall,
toilets are too low. And not just that. I cannot sit in any low or
soft chairs right now, as it also puts the joint in positions where it
could dislocate.

The problem isn't getting up or down..it is the potential dislocation
of the hip joint, at least for me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:31:57 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> In any case for kili and for you, it's not the getting down - it's
>> the getting UP that's the problem, isn't it?
>>

> No, it's both.

Yep, it's both. I agree.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:29:51 GMT, "kilikini"
> > wrote:
>
>> Perfect response, denise. OMG! But, you're making me laugh, dang
>> it! I wish you folks would stop that! :~)

> Welcome home Kili! It's great to see your name popping up again in the
> author column sweety (sends over some iron-free chicken soup for
> healing...)

I'm happily holding out my bowl for refills. :~)

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

denise~* wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>
>> Perfect response, denise. OMG! But, you're making me laugh, dang
>> it! I wish you folks would stop that! :~)
>>
>> kili

> Well, a good sense of humor IS important for healing, but sorry! :-)
>
> You remind me of DH a couple years ago when he had his whole insides
> taken out, operated on & then put back in (sorta like a appendix
> operation, but in the small intestine) It was just before Christmas &
> I had bought as a "Family gift" 'The Young Ones'. Needless to say, we
> had to wait to watch it for a few weeks. :-/

OMG, "The Young Ones"? I used to watch that show ALL the time! It was one
of my favs. Silly, yes, but it's classic.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"
> > wrote:
>>
>> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
>> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
>> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
>> get away with this?
>>
>> kili

> You're out of the hospital? When did that happen?

Yesterday afternoon; I wasn't even expecting it! All of a sudden, I had
discharge papers in my hand. We fled before they could take them back. :~)

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 08:50:59p, jmcquown meant to say...
>
>>> http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion...icdruglist.pdf

>> Ah, thanks Wayne! I found the two medications prescribed for my IBS
>> (and yes, my doctor prescribes the generics and also the minimum
>> required but with refills). I've never thought about going to a
>> WalMart pharmacy before. I rarely venture into WalMart, not because
>> of some deep-seated hatred of the company but simply because it's
>> not very convenient. Still if it will save me money and he calls
>> and ups the amounts, that's fine. I usually have to rely on him to
>> give me samples because even the generics at places like Walgreen's
>> are expensive as can be. There is no HEB around here.
>>
>> Jill

> Glad you found some hits on your meds. Definitely consider switching.
> Since I recently switched to WalMart, I'm saving over 50% on the very
> same generics I was getting through my health care insurance.

Doesn't appear Tennessee is part of the $4 program

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 08:56:29p, kilikini meant to say...
>
>> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
>> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
>> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
>> get away with this?
>>
>> kili
>> --

> Wow, you're here! That's amazing and wonderful and incredible!!! I
> can't tell you how great it is to see your name!
>
> You might want to contact the drug companies (even the generic mfgs.)
> directly. Some are literally giving away medications under special
> circumstances. You may qualify.

Try this link for Partnership for Prescription Assistance:

https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>Dave Bugg wrote:
>> notbob wrote:
>>
>>> You might relay to her about getting her meds from Costco (is Sam's
>>> Club the same?) if there's one around. They are the cheapest
>>> pharmacy in the US, sometimes as much as 70% discount. Also, most
>>> folks don't realize you do not need to be a member to buy from
>>> Costco's pharmacy. They have to sell meds to the general public at
>>> their hugely discounted prices.

>> And if any of the drugs are obtainable in generic form, Wal-Mart's
>> $4.00 per prescription can save a bunch.

>Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have around
>here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100 at Wally
>World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they" get away with
>this?
>
>kili

Check out the responses here.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&h...e+help&spell=1

Sorry I do not do tiny URL. You can do a Google search for
persecution medicine help.

There is a group that goes around the country helping people get drugs
that they cannot afford. It was here in my little one horse town a
couple of weeks ago. I cannot remember the name. I have also seen
the ads on TV.

Glad you are home. Take good care of yourself.

--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Partnership for Prescription Assistance (WAS: Poor Kilikini!!!!!!)

kilikini wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> notbob wrote:
>>
>>> You might relay to her about getting her meds from Costco (is Sam's
>>> Club the same?) if there's one around. They are the cheapest
>>> pharmacy in the US, sometimes as much as 70% discount. Also, most
>>> folks don't realize you do not need to be a member to buy from
>>> Costco's pharmacy. They have to sell meds to the general public at
>>> their hugely discounted prices.

>> And if any of the drugs are obtainable in generic form, Wal-Mart's
>> $4.00 per prescription can save a bunch.

> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
> get away with this?
>
> kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"kilikini" > wrote:

> Dave Bugg wrote:
> > notbob wrote:
> >
> >> You might relay to her about getting her meds from Costco (is Sam's
> >> Club the same?) if there's one around. They are the cheapest
> >> pharmacy in the US, sometimes as much as 70% discount. Also, most
> >> folks don't realize you do not need to be a member to buy from
> >> Costco's pharmacy. They have to sell meds to the general public at
> >> their hugely discounted prices.

> > And if any of the drugs are obtainable in generic form, Wal-Mart's
> > $4.00 per prescription can save a bunch.

> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have around
> here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100 at Wally
> World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they" get away with
> this?
>
> kili
> --
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

So glad to see you up and posting luv!

Please have TFM check his e-mail.
I've sent a message there for y'all and I want to take care of it
soonest.

hugs!!!!

Kat
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2006-11-27, kilikini > wrote:

> Yesterday afternoon; I wasn't even expecting it! All of a sudden, I had
> discharge papers in my hand. We fled before they could take them back. :~)

Well hot damn!! I tune in hoping to hear your comming home today and
here you are all over rfc like a boiled rib flame war. Welcome home,
kili!

With all the grim news and lump-in-the-throat udates, I was not
expecting to see you up and about for several weeks. What a great
surprise to see your name all up and down my header list this morning.
Not only are you home and in the pink but you're floggin' the keys and
makin' with the wisecracks, too. W00t! Must be your good karma
coming back around. That or pure cussed orneriness. Whichever, I
sincerely happy to see you back in circulation, and more important, in
good spirits.

BTW, kudos and a hearty thanks to TFM for taking loving care of our
kili. Ya' did good, man.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> Oh pshaw, on Sun 26 Nov 2006 08:50:59p, jmcquown meant to say...

>>> Ah, thanks Wayne! I found the two medications prescribed for my IBS
>>> (and yes, my doctor prescribes the generics and also the minimum
>>> required but with refills). I've never thought about going to a
>>> WalMart pharmacy before. I rarely venture into WalMart, not because
>>> of some deep-seated hatred of the company but simply because it's
>>> not very convenient. Still if it will save me money and he calls
>>> and ups the amounts, that's fine. I usually have to rely on him to
>>> give me samples because even the generics at places like Walgreen's
>>> are expensive as can be. There is no HEB around here.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Glad you found some hits on your meds. Definitely consider switching.
>> Since I recently switched to WalMart, I'm saving over 50% on the very
>> same generics I was getting through my health care insurance.

> Doesn't appear Tennessee is part of the $4 program

Have you tried either of the Costco's in town for better pricing?
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> -L. wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> I haven't seen much discussion on this board about Kilikini's new
> >> surgery, so I assume that very few of you know exactly what is going
> >> on with her.

> > I hope you rot and burn in hell...alive.
> >
> > -L.

> I couldn't have said it better myself, -L. I'd laugh, but it hurts. :~)
>
> kili
> --

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Drug costs aside....it's soooo good to see you back home and able to
post. You and TFM have been in my prayers.....Sharon in Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..
> sf wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"
>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
>>> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
>>> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
>>> get away with this?
>>>
>>> kili

>> You're out of the hospital? When did that happen?

> Yesterday afternoon; I wasn't even expecting it! All of a sudden, I had
> discharge papers in my hand. We fled before they could take them back.
> :~)
>
> kili
> --
> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Glad to see that you are back. It's pretty amazing, isn't it, what a body
can handle? Keep it up.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-11-27, kilikini > wrote:
>
>> Yesterday afternoon; I wasn't even expecting it! All of a sudden, I
>> had discharge papers in my hand. We fled before they could take
>> them back. :~)

> Well hot damn!! I tune in hoping to hear your comming home today and
> here you are all over rfc like a boiled rib flame war. Welcome home,
> kili!
>
> With all the grim news and lump-in-the-throat udates, I was not
> expecting to see you up and about for several weeks. What a great
> surprise to see your name all up and down my header list this morning.
> Not only are you home and in the pink but you're floggin' the keys and
> makin' with the wisecracks, too. W00t! Must be your good karma
> coming back around. That or pure cussed orneriness. Whichever, I
> sincerely happy to see you back in circulation, and more important, in
> good spirits.
>
> BTW, kudos and a hearty thanks to TFM for taking loving care of our
> kili. Ya' did good, man.
>
> nb

Thanks, nb! I'm not out-of-the-woods yet, but I feel a little better being
home; both at my house and here in RFC. :~)

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. wrote:
> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> sf wrote:
>>> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:56:29 GMT, "kilikini"

>>> You're out of the hospital? When did that happen?

>> Yesterday afternoon; I wasn't even expecting it! All of a sudden, I
>> had discharge papers in my hand. We fled before they could take
>> them back. :~)
>>

> Glad to see that you are back. It's pretty amazing, isn't it, what a
> body can handle? Keep it up.
> Janet

Thanks, Janet! My husband and I were commenting, just yesterday on the way
home, how truly amazing a body is. In the words of my husband, I was
"skinned like a rabbit" and within a week I'm back home. Gosh, am I happy
to be home!

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "kilikini" > wrote:
>
>> Dave Bugg wrote:

>>> And if any of the drugs are obtainable in generic form, Wal-Mart's
>>> $4.00 per prescription can save a bunch.

>> Dave, I hate to use Wally World, but it's pretty much all we have
>> around here. My antibiotics (I'm on 3, btw) cost in total over $100
>> at Wally World's prices. Generic even. How in the world do "they"
>> get away with this?
>>
>> kili
>> --
>> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

> So glad to see you up and posting luv!
>
> Please have TFM check his e-mail.
> I've sent a message there for y'all and I want to take care of it
> soonest.
>
> hugs!!!!
>
> Kat

Thanks, Kat. I'll have TFM® check his mail when he gets home from work
tonight.

kili

--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

biig wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>>
>> -L. wrote:
>>>
>>> I hope you rot and burn in hell...alive.
>>>
>>> -L.

>> I couldn't have said it better myself, -L. I'd laugh, but it
>> hurts. :~)
>>
>> kili
>> --

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

> Drug costs aside....it's soooo good to see you back home and able
> to post. You and TFM have been in my prayers.....Sharon in Canada

Thanks, Sharon!

kili

--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

RIP Kilikini Janet Wilder[_1_] General Cooking 8 29-12-2010 02:56 AM
RIP Kilikini Chemiker General Cooking 7 28-12-2010 08:53 PM
Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 05-02-2010 09:29 PM
About Kilikini and posting about Kilikini Theron General Cooking 4 07-12-2008 10:55 PM