Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Another Thanksgiving Turkey

Brined, stuffed with apples, onions and herbs, and smoked to perfection
using apple wood.

http://i9.tinypic.com/4c9n32r.jpg

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Brined, stuffed with apples, onions and herbs, and smoked to perfection
> using apple wood.
>
> http://i9.tinypic.com/4c9n32r.jpg
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Uahuuuuuuuuu! What yummy it appears )) I dream it with some potatoes
around DD
But Why it is in vertical position?

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:

> Uahuuuuuuuuu! What yummy it appears )) I dream it with some potatoes
> around DD
> But Why it is in vertical position?

I use a stand to do the smoke-roasting.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:47:31 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Brined, stuffed with apples, onions and herbs, and smoked to perfection
>using apple wood.
>
>http://i9.tinypic.com/4c9n32r.jpg

I'm sorry, Dave. My invitation must've been lost in the mail. You
*know* I'd have been there to help you eat that!

--
Thanksgiving updates from kili's sister:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> Uahuuuuuuuuu! What yummy it appears )) I dream it with some potatoes
>> around DD
>> But Why it is in vertical position?

> I use a stand to do the smoke-roasting.

Ohhhh" Now I understand. here in Italy we don't use such "instruments"
((((
You american, are the BEST on coocking BBQ meat.

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Brined, stuffed with apples, onions and herbs, and smoked to perfection
> using apple wood.
>
> http://i9.tinypic.com/4c9n32r.jpg
>
> --
> Dave

Beautiful!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

>> http://i9.tinypic.com/4c9n32r.jpg

> I'm sorry, Dave. My invitation must've been lost in the mail. You
> *know* I'd have been there to help you eat that!

We'll have to send it by courier next time :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> Beautiful!!!

Thanks :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:47:31 -0800, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> Brined, stuffed with apples, onions and herbs, and smoked to
>> perfection using apple wood.

> I was just wondering earlier tonight if you smoked your T-Day
> turkey.

I'll be doing a smoke-roasted prime rib for Christmas. Hopefully I'll
remember to take some pics of that before we dig in.

Did you do your turkey in the pit, Steve?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Thanksgiving turkey no more Janet B General Cooking 117 26-11-2014 05:37 PM
Why do we eat turkey on Thanksgiving? [email protected] General Cooking 7 23-11-2012 03:46 AM
Thanksgiving Turkey Dave Bugg Barbecue 6 04-12-2007 02:37 AM
OT...Fun..Turkey for Thanksgiving !!..... Bigbazza General Cooking 2 21-11-2005 01:00 AM
a message from a turkey on thanksgiving cashier of cinema General Cooking 4 26-11-2004 09:52 PM