FoodBanter.com

-   -   Whatever happened to Alex Rast ??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/107672-whatever-happened-alex-rast.html)

Mark Thorson 25-11-2006 12:32 AM

Whatever happened to Alex Rast ???

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

Eddie Grove 25-11-2006 01:27 AM

Mark Thorson > writes:

> He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
> a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
> recipient moved with no forwarding address,
> unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie