FoodBanter.com

-   -   And it begins (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/107581-re-begins.html)

sf[_3_] 23-11-2006 10:07 PM

And it begins

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:24:29 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> wrote:

>Michael <- pouting like a child

Buck up! It'll be over before you know it. Just think, you can spend
less time with them because of the later start.

Are you bringing any wine?

--
See return address to reply by email

Wayne Boatwright[_1_] 24-11-2006 03:40 AM

And it begins

Oh pshaw, on Thu 23 Nov 2006 09:21:37p, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan meant to
say...

> Damsel in dis Dress >
> :
>
>> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:13:22 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>No wine this time. Just brisket and pies. I *did* make the pies myself.
>>>
>>>Michael <- patting self on back

>> Good for you! What kinds did you make?
>>

> Just got home a bit ago. I made 2 pumpkin pies and one apple with a
> lattice top crust. It didn't look real pretty but tasted good. I also
> made a cherry pie but left it home since no one else cares for cherry.
>
> Michael

Wow, Michael, ya done good!!!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Useless Invention: Solar powered night light.

Omelet 24-11-2006 09:24 PM

And it begins

In article 1>,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

> I also
> made a cherry pie but left it home since no one else cares for cherry.
>
> Michael

How much for Postage to Texas? ;-d
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Denise~* 25-11-2006 10:25 AM

And it begins

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Just got home a bit ago. I made 2 pumpkin pies and one apple with a
> lattice top crust. It didn't look real pretty but tasted good. I also
> made a cherry pie but left it home since no one else cares for cherry.
>
> Michael

I do pies each year too. I typically do a pumpkin pie & a pecan pie,
but this year I did a chocolate 3 layer cream pie with my own crust
(found 3LCP recipe on back side of coolwhip lid cover) and little pecan
pies made in muffin tins. They were originally mean't o be for DS#1's
preschool thanksgiving feast, but I didn't realize the no peanuts rule
was actually no nuts of any kind. :-/. I saved the cute little pecan
pie-lets for family & made a 3LCP for that also.

Ohh, and you can send a piece (read: large slab) of that cherry pie to
me please, or at the very lease send me the recipe. :-)