Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dark is Best

Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including increased
HDL (good cholesterol) levels

and reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. And as we all know, chocolate
can be a great mood booster.

http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com

http://www.cure4imsomnia.blogspot.com

koko

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
> food. Antioxidants are
>
> food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including increased
> HDL (good cholesterol) levels
>
> and reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. And as we all know, chocolate
> can be a great mood booster.
>
> http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.cure4imsomnia.blogspot.com

Read yesterday that beef will give you breast cancer. Next week beef will be
the greatest thing since fire.

I'm still freaked out about spinach...

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Dark is Best [email protected] Baking 0 16-11-2006 08:57 AM
Dark Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Featuring King's Cupboard Dark Chocolate Chunk Hot Chocolate Cocoa Connoisseur ... Chocolate 0 19-10-2006 05:16 PM
Dark chocolate Fred Vegan 5 21-04-2006 04:44 PM
Dark Rye Ranee Mueller General Cooking 2 24-03-2006 03:46 AM
Need Help with a Dark Beer. E. Carl Speros Beer 8 21-12-2003 07:58 AM