Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default not funny

old woman walks into a bank and asks for the president of the bank
they oblige her

she tells the president... ill bet you $20,000 that your balls are
square!

he laughs! he says, "ill take your bet"

she says.. fine.. but I want my attorney here... you know.. a witness..
the pres agrees

the next day, the old woman and her attorney show up
they shut the door and the old woman says.. ok..! let's see' em

so the press shows her his stuff!

the old woman says... ill have to feel them! to be sure!
the president of the bank says.. fine! no problem!

she walks over and puts her hand on his stuff...

the attorney slaps his forehead and says.. "oh shit"

the president of the bank says.. :"what's wrong!"

the attorney says.. "she just bet me $100,000 that by this time today
she would have your balls in her hand

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Not funny? I thought it was hilarious when I got it via email the
other day.

``````````````````````

On 8 Nov 2006 22:24:53 -0800, "naked on the phone"

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 9, 1:09 am, sf wrote:
> Not funny? I thought it was hilarious when I got it via email the
> other day.
>
> ``````````````````````
>
> On 8 Nov 2006 22:24:53 -0800, "naked on the phone"
>

> > wrote:
> >old woman walks into a bank and asks for the president of the bank
> >they oblige her

> >she tells the president... ill bet you $20,000 that your balls are
> >square!

> >he laughs! he says, "ill take your bet"

> >she says.. fine.. but I want my attorney here... you know.. a witness..
> >the pres agrees

> >the next day, the old woman and her attorney show up
> >they shut the door and the old woman says.. ok..! let's see' em

> >so the press shows her his stuff!

> >the old woman says... ill have to feel them! to be sure!
> >the president of the bank says.. fine! no problem!

> >she walks over and puts her hand on his stuff...

> >the attorney slaps his forehead and says.. "oh shit"

> >the president of the bank says.. :"what's wrong!"

> >the attorney says.. "she just bet me $100,000 that by this time today
> >she would have your balls in her hand--

> See return address to reply by email

ya i think that it funny also i like getting jokes like that my friends
always send me those on my phone lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> Not funny? I thought it was hilarious when I got it via email the
> other day.
>
> ``````````````````````

lol, yeah me too

I think it came in my email

ot, someone was telling me about martha stuart was on the leno show
and dude got nekkid in the bed ON THE SET?

and Martha was like: "are you getting naked?! are you getting naked?!
lmao

they've been trying to get her on the show forever... she finally
agrees and some dude gets naked on the set! THATS funny as hell!

"are you getting naked?!" haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

funny... icetea8 Tea 0 15-02-2012 02:32 PM
Funny!!!!!!!!!!! theomonistik2 General Cooking 0 24-05-2007 09:02 AM
<%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%> Expert Humor General Cooking 0 31-03-2006 03:57 PM
Too Funny! jmcquown General Cooking 14 16-02-2006 02:40 AM